Let The Battle Begin!

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

Well... I feel much better, now that Kris will fire that guy...

All of a sudden, someone grabbed my shoulder. I felt startled, and turned around only to see my Park sister, Bommie. "So, did you tell Kris about the guy that hurt you?" She asked, then I nodded as an answer.

"Umm... Bommie, don't tell Kris that I told you about the plan. He'll kill me for sure..." Bom raised her eyebrow at me. "You told me this for a hundredth time, Dara... Don't you trust me?" She asked, with a hint of disappointment. I eagerly nodded my head again. "I trust you... I'm just reminding you, that's all..." I awkwardly laughed, then looked away.

"Well, I hope that his plan will work though... But, what you did to our dorm was unforgivable..." Bom remarked, making me feel guilty all over again. "You could've used another tactic to make us move out of our dorm, like a sasaeng ravaged it or it will be renovated... not burn the whole place down..." Bom helplessly huffed in disappointment. I just stared at the ground, tearing up. "Well, you did convince her to move out... but she had no choice to stay in that dorm, since it was totally wrecked."

"I'm so sorry for making our dorm on fire... I couldn't think straight that day... I did it for another purpose... but it's not like it was my intention to burn it down..." I reasoned out myself. I remembered the horrible reason that made me burn our dorm. I was out of my mind, so angry that I could kill anyone. It was a good thing though, that I only burned our dorm, and not murdered someone.

"I prepared lunch, so come with me. After that, let's rehearse for our world tour once more..." Bom told me, with a cheeky smile. I agreed with her then went to the dining area.

I saw CL and Minzy waiting for us. I trembled in my spot, scared of CL. Why am I acting like this?

"Eonnies, let's eat! We were waiting for your return..." Minzy exclaimed. I took a chair beside CL. She was ignoring me, I can feel it. Well, why wouldn't she? I sighed to myself. To my surprise, she handed me the rice. I looked at her, shocked. "Take it... if you want to eat." She said, not facing me. I thanked her, then get the plate of rice from her hands. I ate with a light feeling in my chest.

I still hope she will forgive me someday, because I'm only doing this for her...

End of Dara's POV

At Exo's Dorm...

"One more go, guys! Put more strength in your moves!" Suho yelled. They were busy rehearsing for their upcoming comeback. Their comeback day is a few more days away, so they're putting a lot more effort on the remaining days left. The song started playing, and everbody positioned themselves.

While making a turn, Tao accidentally sprained his ankle. He loudly yelped in pain. When the members heard his cry, they rushed to him, panicking.

"Tao gege! What happened?!" Kris asked, worried. "Ahhhh!!! It hurts, Duizhang! I twisted it!! Gahhh!!" Tao hissed in pain, panting and sweating. Baekhyun called out their manager, and asked for an ambulance. When the ambulance arrived, the members hurriedly carried him inside. The nurse said that only one should come with him. Kris volunteered, then stepped into the ambulance with Tao. "Make sure you take care of him, hyung... After all, you are h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter