The Showcase

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night...

Exo's Dorm...

"Congratulations, Chanyeol/hyung!!"

"You don't have to congratulate me, guys..." Chanyeol told s, scratching his nape nervously. But, they still continued on celebrating for him, except for Luhan whose sobbing quietly at a corner. Suho approached the Happy Virus, then gave him a pat on his shoulder.

"I expect that you treat her with care on every shoot. You need to show your love for her... Well, that won't be a problem since you already do like her..." With that remark, Chanyeol can't help blushing. "But! If I see her cry or lonely, I will knock the sense out of you, and replace you..." Suho warned, giving shivers to Chanyeol's spine. 

"Hyu-Hyung... I won't do that...hehe" Chanyeol stuttered, scared. 

Suho gave him a fatherly smile, then left. Chanyeol slumped his body to a chair, then heaved a deep sigh. He suddenly flinched when he felt something cold touched his cheek. It turned out to be a bottle of cold water, and it was held by...

"Xiumin hyung... you startled me..." 

"Why aren't you happy? You're finally gonna be with the girl of your dreams on a show..." Xiumin asked, worried. Chanyeol casted his head down, staring at his hands. Xiumin took a seat beside him, waiting for an answer.

"Hyung, it's just that..." Chanyeol hesitated to continue. Xiumin got curious on his sudden stop, so he comfortingly patted his back. 

Chanyeol covered his face with his hands. Xiumin heard him sobbing a little. "Chanyeol, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I don't know what to do, hyung... I don't know what should I do to make her happy on the show... I'm afraid that she'll hate me..." Chanyeol explained. Xiumin sighed, then ruffled his hair.

"Just be yourself... Be the Happy Virus that you always are on every shows or concerts..." Xiumin adviced him, but Chanyeol won't stop. "I don't want for it to happen again..."

"Chanyeol, that's all in the past... and this is just a show. Loosen up!" Xiumin cheered, trying to lighten up the atmosphere. Chanyeol sniffed, then wiped away his tears. 

"You're right, hyung... A past is a past, so I just have to forget it... And yeah, it's only a show..." Xiumin grinned at him, then pinched his cheek. "Hyung! I'm not a child!" Chanyeol whined, while Xiumin chuckled at him. 

"To me, you're still my dongsaeng..." With that, Xiumin left Chanyeol alone. Chanyeol puffed his cheeks in annoyance. 

After gaining composture, he stood up from his seat then went to bed.

"I can't wait for next week! I promise I'll be the best temporary husband to Dara sunbaenim! Fighting, Chanyeol!" Chanyeol thought to himself, before drifting into a deep sleep.

The next day...

2NE1 has just finished rehearsing for their World Tour. They were all exhausted, so they relaxed first in their practice room. 

"So, eonnie, what do you think of Chanyeol-ssi?" Minzy asked Dara out of the blue, making her spit on her drink. Dara quickly grabbed some tissues then wiped off the wet spot. 

"What with that question, Minzy?" Dara questioned, blushing. Minzy just shrugged, but replied, "Nothing... Since you're gonna marry him next week." Minzy winked, playfully.

"Wa-! It's just a show!" Dara reasoned out, still blushing. Minzy smirked at her. "Whatever you say..." Dara pouted at her response. She suddenly thought of something to get back at her.

"Who do you like in Exo then?" Dara asked, raising her brow. Minzy became flabbergasted at her question. It was Minzy's turn to blush. "No one! They are just a bunch of idiots who live right next to us!"

"Oh really? Just neighbors or something more?" Dara teased. "Ya, eonnie! Why did you change the topic?!" 

"Well, you started it... Just answer my question..." Minzy was panicking on what to reply. Dara just watched her in her disgraceful state. "There's no one, I swear!"

"For now..." Dara added for Minzy. Minzy was about to go crazy, so she went outside to get some fresh air. Dara sighed at her success on revenge.

"Position yourselves, now!" CL called. They got into their places, then started performing once more. 

Meanwhile...

"Igeon Overdose!~" Exo finished, panting and sweating. "Good job, everyone! Keep it up for this comeback show tonight!" Suho told them, then grabbed a bottle of water. They all cheered and clapped for themselves.

Luhan approached his bestfriend, Xiumin. "Hey, hyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter