Snatching Your Heart

The Battle Between 12 Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

"Hey, Bom-eonnie!!"

CL yelled, calling Bom who is cooking breakfast. "What is it, Chaerin?" She asked, still cooking. CL came rushing to her, looking hyped and jumpy. "You seem to be in a good mood today... What happened?"

"Do you know Xiumin-ssi?" CL exclaimed. Bom raised her brow at her. She tried to remember who the certain person CL is asking about. Bom recalled the time she went grocery shopping. Bom nodded at her. "Isn't he one of those boys from Exo?" CL eagerly nodded as an answer like a child.

Bom giggled at her response. She have never seen CL this excited and happy before. Bom suspected something in CL's hyperness, so she decided to ask her.

"Why? You like Xiumin-ssi?" With that question, CL turned bright red. CL awkwardly laughed at her, scratching her nape. "Aigoo... our little Chaerin is in love..." Bom cooed, pinching her cheek while cooking.

"Eonnie! I don't love him yet!" CL blurted out, her face getting redder. "Yet? So soon you will fall for him..." Bom concluded, turning off the stove. She handed the foods to CL. "Bring these to the table rather than talking about your lovelife." Bom teasingly commanded the blushing girl member.

CL puffed her cheeks, then grabbed the foods. "What about Kris-ssi? Dara, hurry up with the plan before Xiumin-ssi gets in the way..." Bom worriedly thought to herself.

Exo's Dorm...

"Everyone! I'm going to the market to buy groceries! Who wants to come with me?" D.O. asked the other members who seem to be preoccupied with their own businesses. He heaved a tired sigh, then approached Kai.

"Jongin, come with me..." He ordered. Kai turned to him, then frowned. D.O. casted his head down, then went to Baekhyun. "Hey Baekhyun hyung, please come with me..." He pleaded to the main vocal. 

"Kyungsoo-ah, why do you need someone to come along with you?" Baekhyun curiously asked. "I'll be buying a bunch today... And, I can't handle carrying so many bags all by myself..." He reasoned out. Baekhyun thought for a while, then agreed. "Fine. I'll come with you since you cook our food..." 

"Gomawo, hyung..." Baekhyun shook his head, then wrapped his arm around his shoulders. "No need to thank me, Dyodo- I mean Kyungsoo-ah...Hahaha" 

Baekhyun bit his tongue for almost calling D.O. Dyodoreu. Chanyeol saw them leaving. He got curious on where they are heading off. He approached the Baeksoo brothers. "Guys, where are you going? Can I come?!" Chanyeol asked. 

D.O. smiled at him, then nodded. Chanyeol pumped his fist in excitement. "Wait! Do you know where we're going?" Baekhyun uttered a question to the Happy Virus. Chanyeol froze on his spot. 

Baekhyun heaved a disappointed sigh. "We're going to the market, idiot. Still wanna come?" Chanyeol pondered for a while. Well, he didn't plan anything for the day, so he nodded as a reply. "I'll go!"

"Then, let's go! There's no time to waste!" D.O. said, leaving the dorm along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. 

After 1 hour...

"Ugh.... Are you done yet, Kyungsoo-ah?" Baekhyun whined. Chanyeol covered his mouth with his hand, unexpectingly. "Shhh! Don't just say his name so loud in public, Baek!" He scolded in a whisper tone. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes, then removed Chanyeol's hand from his mouth. 

"Just a few more..." D.O. informed. Baekhyun let out a weary sigh. Chanyeol felt his throat getting dry, so he asked the permission of D.O. if he could buy a drink. "Sure... Don't make yourself take too long away... Be careful." He warned. Chanyeol gave him a thumb up then went to one of the beverage stalls.

"One bottle of water please..." Chanyeol told the saleslady. He hoped that he won't be recognized. When the lady handed him the bottle, he became startled. "Are you okay, sir?"

"Huh? Uh... Yes, thank you" He awkwardly said then grabbed the bottle. The saleslady stared at him with suspicion. "Sir, you look like someone I know..." With that, Chanyeol became nervous and scared.

"Me? Of course not..."

"Ah! Chanyeol of Exo!" The saleslady exclaimed, earning the attention of all the people in the market. They murmured questions about him to each other. "Miss, I'm not Chanyeol of Exo..." He lied, to stop the fuss.

"Really? But, you look exactly like him, even your voices are the same! Eventhough you're wearing a mask and glasses, you-" The saleslady stopped, coming into a realization. Before she could yell his identity, Chanyeol covered .

"Miss, please do me a favor not to tell or yell to ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter