Lies

Lead The Way

(3 DAYS HAVE PAST, JY AND HM SEEMS TO GET ALONG VERY WELL.. THEY GOT CLOSER AND GOT TO KNOW EACHOTHER BETTER.. HM DIDN'T DARE TO ASK JY WHY SHE WAS SO COLD BECAUSE MAYBE IT HAS TO DO WITH HER MOTHER.. BUT BESIDE OF THAT HER FELLING FOR JY WERE GROWING MORE AND MORE EVERY MINUTE THEY WERE TOGHETHER AND SHE COULD FEEL THAT JY CHANGE HER ATTITUDE WITH HER... ON THE OTHER HAND JY WAS STILL A LITTLE COLD.. SHE WAS AFRAID OF GETTING HURT BY HM, BUT SHE WAS NOW SHURE THAT SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HM, BUT WAS TO SCARED TO TELL HER...)

------------AT JY HOUSE------------

*BEEP *BEEP *BEEP

JY: "God this annoying clock.."

HM: "Good morning Ji, did you sleep well?"

JY: "Kind of.. what are you doing so early in my house?"

HM: "Well since you always go early to work and don't have time to eat breakfast, I came early to eat breakfast with you"

JY: "Good but.. I don't want food for breakfast" (byunJI mode on)

HM: "What do you want?"

JY: "You"

HM: "Yah!.. and then you call me a ert.. c'mon go shower and get ready"

JY: "Want to shower with me?"

HM: "Go kid.. since you got better you have become a total ert with me"

JY: "Hehe.. ok.. I'll be out in 5..and don't call me kid.."

(HM LOVED EVERY TIME JY LAUGH OR SMILE IT MADE HER HEART BEAT LIKE CRAZY.. AFTER 5 MINUTES, AS PROMISE, JY GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER, SHE PUT SOME CLOTHE ON AND HEAD TO THE KISTCHEN TO EAT BREAKFAST WITH HM..)

---AT THE KITCHEN---

HM: "So, your gonna go to work today?"

JY: "Yes, I honestly hate it.."

HM: "Why don't you take a day off and come with me"

JY: "Where to?"

HM: "Well I have to prepare for a fashion show that I have in a few days and I have rehearsal today.. why don't you come with me?"

JY: "Will there be other pople there?"

HM: "Mostly the organizer and the models"

JY: "MODELS?!.. there will be hot girls there.. Ok I'll go with you"

HM: "Thinking it better.. go to the hotel"

JY: "Are you jelous that I might look at other girls body?"

HM: "Yes!.. you can only look at me not other girls"

JY: "Don't worry I won't.. I'm not interested in other girls"

HM: "Ok.. I hope so.. let's go"

JY: "Let me finish my breakfast"

HM: "You can eat there.. they give un food.. c'mon"

JY: "Fine"

(HM AND JY GOT IN THE CAR.. THEY DIDN'T TALK MUCH.. JY DECIDED TO TURN ON THE RADIO AND IT WAS PLAYIN HER FAVORITE SONG.. T-ARA -LEAD THE WAY.. THEY LISTEN TO THE SONG FOR THE WHOLE RIDE UNTIL THEY ARRIVE.. HM TOLD JY TO SIT WHEREVER SHE WANTED WHILE SHE WAS GETTING READY... HM WENT BACKSTAGE AND DRESSED UP.. IN THE MEAN TIME JIYEON SAW A PERSON SHE WASN'T EXPECTING TO FIND THERE..)

------------------IN THE REHEARSAL-----------------

JY: "When is Minnie coming out?" (to herself)

JOON: "We see eachother again Park"

JY: "Leave me alone.. unless you want me to punch you"

JOON: "You werent so cocky the last time"

JY: "Well now I am now leave.. is disgusting being near you"

JOON: "Don't you find disgusting being with Hyomin? I mean the fact that she lied to you?"

JY: "What are you talking about?"

JOON: "I guess she didn't tell you.. well let me explain to you, for Hyomin you're just a game.. she's just using you to take information about your father's hotel chain so we can bring it down.. and I guess she didn't tell you that we're getting married this weekend..."

JY: "You expect me to belive that?"

JOON: "Don't, but tell me how is your father's hotel in china?"

JY: "How did you-- No, she didn't.. she couldn't have"

JOON: "And what a tragedy the way your mom die Ms. Park"

JY: "You bastard!.. don't you there talking about my mother.. and tell your arrogant fiancee to stay the hell away from me and my family or I'll break every single bone in her body.."

JOON: "Nice seeing you again"

(JY WENT OUT AS FAST AS SHE COULD FROM THERE SHE TOOK A CAB AND WENT TO THE HOTEL... SHE WAS DAMN ANGRY RIGHT NOW... SHE WENT STRAIGHT TO THE OFFICE AND CALLED QRI TO COME.. SHE NEEDED SOMEONE TO TALK TO... SHE DROP EVERYTHING FROM HER DESK TO THE FLOOR..)

----------------AT JY OFFICE--------------

JY: "Damn it.. how could I be so stupid?... she never meant all the words she said?.. I swear if I see her again, god help me from not killing her... you will pay for this Park Hyomin!" (to herself)

(JUST THEN QRI GOT IN THE OFFICE HE SAW THAT JY WAS FURIOUS, SO HE TURN AROUND AND LOCK THE DOOR.. HE CAME CLOSER TO JY TO TRY AND CALM HER DOWN..)

QRI: "Jiyeon-ah what happened?"

JY: "I'm such and idiot Oppa.. I trusted someone and I ended up getting hurt"

QRI: "Who hurt you?.. tell me and I'll kill that person right now"

JY: "Don't worry, I'll take revange over this"

QRI: "Tell me who is it? I'll help you.. you know you can cound on me for everything"

JY: "Is someone you know.. Park Hyomin, Lee Joon and Hyomin's dad"

QRI: "I'll help you Dino.. those idiots have been trying to take down my company for 2 years, but thanx to Soyeon's dad I survive"

JY: "That got closer to me to get information about my father's buisness and take down is Hotel Chain.. but I'm not gonna let her.."

QRI: "I'm curious, how did she got closer to you when everyone is literally scare of you?"

JY: "Long story I'll tell you later..you said that SoYeon is a lawyer right?"

QRI: "Yes, why?"

JY: "Do you think she can help me to find something that can bring that company down?"

QRI: "You can count on that"

JY: "JiHyun-ah if you weren't here I might have killed all of them already.. thnk you for being always there for me"

QRI: "Hey, Dino.. of course I'll be here for you.. I'm your best friend.. We know eachothers secret and we support eachother since we were little.. or well, since you were little"

JY: "I swear she's going to pay for this"

QRI: "And I'll be here supporting you"

 

-----------------------------------------T.B.C-------------------------------------

 

OMO.. so much drama in this chapter.. what do you think.. let me know...

large.gif

 

                             COOL JIYEON ♥.♥