Break Up

Lead The Way

(AFTER THE AMAZING DATE HM AND JY HAD, BOTH HEADED TO THEIR APARTMENTS.. JY, IN HER APARTMENT, WAS THINKING ON HOW TO BREAK UP WITH SUZY.. SHE KNEW THE GIRL LOVED HER, BUT HOW TO BREAK UP WITH HER WITHOUT BREAKING HER HEART? THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY.. SO SHE DECIDED TO JUST GO TO BED AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW..)

---------NEXT MORNING---------

(JY WOKE UP AND MADE HER DAILY ROUTINE.. AFTER DOING IT SHE HEADED TO WORK WHERE HM GREETED HER AND OF COURSE SUZY DID TOO.. WHEN JY SAW SUZY SHE KNEW IT WAS TIME.. SO SHE CALLED SUZY TO HER OFFICE AND DECIDED TO TALK TO HER THERE...)

-----AT JY OFFICE------

JY: "Please take a seat"

SUZY: "Ji, before you say something there is somethig very important I need to tell you"

JY: "Ok, you go first then.."

SUZY: "I don't know how to say this.."

JY: "Just say it, it's me.. I'm not a stranger"

SUZY: "The thing is I don't know how are you going to take it"

JY: "What is it?"

SUZY: "I was called by my agency to start to modeling and singing again"

JY: "Really? that's great news... why you didn't tonld me before"

SUZY: "Yes it's great but.."

JY: "But what?"

SUZY: "We need to break up"

JY: "Huh?"

SUZY: "Yes, sorry for saying it like this but my company told me if I want to do all those things again I have to be single, so we have to break up.. I'm sorry Ji"

JY: "Why are you sorry about?.. I understand, don't worry.. besides, if this makes you happy, then I'm happy for you too"

SUZY: "Really? you are not angry?"

JY: "For what? for chaseing your dreams.. not at all, I'll support you as a friend now, if that's ok for you?"t

SUZY: "Yes it is"

JY: "But.. this also mean you will have to leave the company, right?"

SUZY: "Sorry Ji, but yes"

JY: *SIGH* "Ok, I guess I'll have to find another secretary and partner, but no one will ever be as good as you"

SUZY: "Thank you Ji, for understanding me.. you really are one in a million and I don't deserv you"

JY: "Don't say that.. I'm the one who doesn't deserv you"

SUZY: "But the way, what did you have to tell me?"

JY: "Humm?.. I forgot.. hehe, sorry"

SUZY: "Aigoo, if you remeber tell me ok.. we are still friends, ok? so don't hide things from me"

JY: "Don't worry I won't.. If I remeber I'll tell you"

SUZY: "Ok, I'll get back to work"

JY: "Don't, clean your office and get going.. you'll need all the free time possible.. it's been a long time since you've done this and you must be nervous so, you have the day free"

SUZY: "Really?.. thank you.. I promise to visit wheneve I can"

JY: "I'll hold on to that.. visit me whenever you want"

SUZY: (smiling) "Thanx for understandig Ji... I'll get going, ok? so I guess I'll see you around"

JY: "Defenitly.. take care of yourself and don't let them take advantage of you.. if they do tell me and I'll kick them" (getting closer to Suzy and hugging her)

SUZY: "I will.. but Ji, I can't breath"

JY: "Sorry.. see you later Ms. Bae, It was a pleasure to work with you and to be your girlfriend"

SUZY: "Me too Ms. Park"

(AFTER THAT.. JY SIGHT IN RELIEV AND SMILE KNOWING THAT SUZY WILL BE COMPLETELY FINE.. EVEN THOUGH SHE COULDN'T TELL SUZY ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HM, AT LEAST SHE WAS HAPPY THAT NOW SHE COULD FREELY BE WITH HM WITHOUT FEELING GUILT... A FEW MINUTES LATER, JY SAT BACK ON HER CHAIR AND STARTED TO TI FILL ALL THE PAPERS.. THE MORNING FLEW SO FAST THAT IT WAS ALREDY LUNCH TIME.. JY DIDN'T BOTHER TO EAT, SHE JUST WANTED TO FINISH THIS DAMN PAPERS AND LEAVE, FOR SOME REASON SHE FELT TIRED AND SLEEPY... AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS SHE FINALLY FINISHED.. SHE TOOK THE PAPERS, LEFT THE OFFICE, LOCK IT AND WENT TO QRI'S COMPANY..)

----------BEFORE LEAVING HER COMPANY----------

GIRL: "Ms. Park are you ok?"

JY: "Yes, why?"

GIRL: "You look a little pale"

JY: "I'm fine.. listen I won't be coming back until tomorrow, I'll take these papers to Mr. Lee QRI and head home.. I feel a little tired"

GIRL: "Ok.. anything else Ms. Park"

JY: "If anybody calls, tell them I'm on a buisness trip, I don't feel like talking to someone right now.. but let me know when Park Hyomin finish her photoshoot, ok?"

GIRL: "Yes Ms. Park"

JY: "Thanx, I'll get going.. bye and plese don't let the company burn while I'm gone"

GIRL: "I won't.. see you tomorrw Ms. Park"

JY: "Ok, Bye"

(JY LEFT THE COMPANY, GOT IN HER CAR AND DROVE TO QRI'S COMPANY.. THERE SHE GAVE QRI THE PAPERS, SHE TALKED ABOUT HER BREAK UP WITH SUZY AND HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HM.. AND SOME OTHER THINGS.. AFTER A FEW HOURS OF BEING THERE, SHE LEFT AND HEADED HOME.. SHE LAZILY OPENED THE FRONT DOOR, SHE CLOSED IT AND HEADED TO THE KITCHEN TO DRINK SOMETHING.. AFTER THAT SHE TOOK A SHOWER AND WENT DIRECTLY TO BED.. AS SOON AS HER BODY HIT THE MATRESS SHE FELL ASLEEP...)

 

------------------------------T.B.C-------------------------

A SHORT CHAPTER.. THIS MAINLY FOCUS ON THE BREAK UP BETWEEN JY AND SUZY SO, SORRY IF IT'S SHORT.. NEXT CHAP WILL BE LONG SINCE IT'S THE FINAL ONE... THANX TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME AND MY FICS... PLESE WAIT UNTIL MY NEW MINYEON FIC...

 

 

 

                                       MINYEON♥♥♥