HERE WE GO AGAIN

Lead The Way

(AFTER THE WILD AFTERNON-NIGHT.. HM AND JY HAD.. THEY FELL ASLEEP IN HM APARTMENT.. THE CUDDLE EACH OTHER LIKE THEY USED TO, ONLY THAT THIS TIME BOTH OF THEM WERE .. HOURS PASSED AND NIGHT SOON BECAME MORNING.. AND IT WAS TIME TO WAKE UP..)

--------------AT HM APARTMENT-------------------

HM: (Slowly waking up) "So this is how we slept.. she looks so cute when she sleeps" (looking at JY) "Jiyeon.. Jiyeon-ah" (shakeing JY to wake her up)

"guess I'll have to use another method" (leaning and kissing JY lips)

JY: "Ummm?"

HM: "Good morning honey.. how did you sleep?"

JY: "Good morning, I slept very well and you?"

HM: "Great, thanx to you.. although I'm a little tired"

JY: "What did you expect.. we did it a lot of times yesterday so I guess it's normal, right?"

HM: "Yes, how about you aren't you tired?"

JY: "A little.. by the way, what time is it?"

HM: "I guess a it's almost 10"

JY: (Widen her eyes) "WHAT?!.. oh god, I'm so late and dead" (Getting up from bed)

HM: "Were are you going?"

JY: "Sorry I'm late for work.. damn, would it be suspicious if I wear the same clothe?"

HM: "A little bit.. look go take a shower, I'll lend you some clothe.. pali, go"

JY: "Thanx babe, I owe you one"

HM: "But I have one condition."

JY: "What is it?"

HM: "I'll shower with you"

JY: "What?!.. are you crazy!.. I don't want to be late for work"

HM: "I said shower.. you are the one with erted thoughts.. and you used to call me a ert"

JY: "Oh ok.. let's hurry up then"

(AFTER THAT HM AND JY JUMPED TO THE SHOWER.. THEY WERE FINISHED IN 10 MINUTES.. HM GAVE SOME CLOTHE TO JY, AND BOTH OF THEM GOT DRESSED.. AFTER THAT JY GAVE A QUICK PECK ON THE LIPS TO HM AND RUSHED TO WORK.. HM HAD A BIG BRIGHT SMILE AFTER THAT.. WHILE SHE WAS CLENING HER APARTMENT SHE SAW THE CONTRACT THAT WAS STILL IN THE TABLE.. SO SHE DECIDED TO READ IT NOW AND THEN GIVE IT TO JY.. AND ALSO THE CONTRACT WILL BE THE PERFECT EXCUSE TO SEE HER AGAIN.. ON THE OTHER SIDE JY ARRIVE TO THE COMPANY ALMOS OUT OF BREATH..)

-----------------AT THE COMPANY------------------

GIRL: "Good morning Ms. Park"

JY: "Morning.. could you tell someone to get me a coffe and something to eat with it?"

GIRL: "Sure Ms. Park.. and also Ms. Bae is waiting for you in your office with some important files"

JY: "Thanx" Damn, Suzy.. I completely forgot about her... what should I say to her? should I tell her about Hyomin, me and our story?.. No, no.. not yet.. I still don't know my feeling for Hyomin.. so it's better to wait until then.. now, Park Jiyeon happy face.

(going in the office)

SUZY: "PARK JIYEON! WHERE ON EARTH WERE YOU?! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU FOR HOURS"

JY: "Babe, why are you screaming.. I fell asleep that's all.. sorry, ok don't be so angry.. besides, you are overreacting for nothing"

SUZY: "Fine!.. give a kiss and I'll forgive you"

JY: "Ok.. come here.." (JY gave a quick kiss to Suzy) "Happy now?"

SUZY: "Yes, but next time tell me that you're going to be late"

JY: "Sorry, ok.. I won't be late again"

SUZY: "Ok, I belive you.. here are the file you have to review and sign"

JY: "Thanx, you are the best"

SUZY: "I know.. by the way did you find Number 9"

JY: "Hyomin! her name is Park Hyomin.. and yes I did find her.. I left her the contract and we talk about the things she will more less be doing in the company"

SUZY: "Ok.. I have to go... see ya"

JY: "Where are you going?"

SUZY: "To my place.. If I stay in the boss office too long people will think that we are doing something we are not suppose to"

JY: "ert.. thay won't think anything.. but fine, go.. and if a guy comes with a coffe plese bring it"

SUZY: "Yes Ms. Park" (Leaving the office)

JY: "That girls is seriously something" (to herself)

(AFTER SUZY LEFT JY OPENED THE FILES SUZY LEFT.. SHE READ THEM, REVIEW SOME OF THEM AND SIGN THE ONES SHE THOUGHT WERE GOOD.. SOON LUNCH TIME CAME.. JY STOMACH LET HER KNOW THAT.. SHE WAS DEAD HUNGRY SINCE SHE DIDN'T HAVE A PROPER BREAKFAST AND BAERLY TOCHED THE COFFE AND MUFFIN THEY BROUGHT HER...)

SUZY: "Babe, it's lunch time.. want to go grab lunch with me?"

JY: "Yes, please I'm hungry.. need some food now"

SUZY: (giggle) "Aww, my baby dino want some food.. then I'll give her food, let's go." (grabbing JY hand and leaving the office and the company)

JY: "Where do you want to go?" (holding Suzy's hand)

SUZY: "Since you are the most hungry one, why don't we go to eat some meat?"

JY: "You really know me baby.. ok let's go, I know the perfect place and it's only 2 blocks from here"

SUZY: "Let's go!"

(BOTH GIRLS WERE WALKING TO THE RESTAURANT HOLDING HANDS.. JY FELT HAPPY WOTH SUZY, BUT SOMEHOW HM WAS IN HER MIND..AFTER A FEW MINUTES THEY ARRIVE, THEY SAT ON A TABLE AND ORDER JY FAVOURITE MEAT... WHILE THEY WERE WAITING, THEY TALKED ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS..WHEN THE FOOD ARRIVE, JY NEARLY ATE THE PLATE TOO.. SUZY COULD ONLY LAUGH AT HER GIRLFRIEND.. AFTER THEY FINISHED EATING, JY AND SUZY PAID AND HEAD BACK TO THE COMPANY.. BUT WERE SLOWLY WALKING ENJOYING THE VIEW..)

----------ON THE STREETS--------------

SUZY: "Ji, what are you thinking?"

JY: "About how I would like to have some vacations now.. I really need them"

SUZY: "Are you really that tired?"

JY: "Yes, but not only for work, also from other things.."

SUZY: "Am I one of those things?"

JY: "No, you are the only thing that keeps me from killing myself in work.. just by looking at you I feel better"

SUZY: "I knew you had a romantic side.. why don't we take some vacations together baby? like going to the beach or camp somewhere quiet toghether?"

JY: "That sounds good, but don't forget thet even if I'm the CEO of the company, I'm not the owner.. I have to ask QRI oppa"

SUZY: "Then do it, I bet he'll say yes.. "

JY: "I hope so.." (arriving at the company) *sigh* "Do we really have to go in? I don't want to"

SUZY: "I know, but.. let's go, work is calling us.."

JY: "Fine.."

GIRL: "Ms. Park, Ms. Bae.. glad you came back"

SUZY: "Did something happen?"

GIRL: "No.. well, yes.. there is a girl waiting for you at your office Ms. Park"

SUZY: "You let someone in Ms. Park office while she was gone"

JY: "Relax Ms. Bae.. let's go and see who it is"

SUZY: "Ok.."

(BOTH OF THEM WALKED TO JY PFFICE THEY OPENED THE DOOR, AND FOR JY SURPRISE IT WS NO OTHER THAN HM THE ONE IN THE OFFICE)

------------JY OFFICE-------------

JY: "Ms. Park? what brings you here?" (Going in the office with Suzy)

HM: "Ms. Park, I brought the contract and ame to talk to you about a few things I'm doubting"

JY: "Sure, please take a seat.. Ms. Bae, could you bring to Ms. Park something to drink?"

SUZY: "Yes boss, I'll be right back" (before leaving giving a small wink to JY making JY giggle)

HM: "What so funny?"

JY: "Nothing.. so what is that doubt you have?"

HM: "Whether you love me or not?"

JY: "Hyomin, not here.. besides you said one month, remember?"

HM: "Sorry, just kidding.. I'll wait.. so when do I start working?"

JY: "Be patient.. we'll introduce you as our new model in the upcoming fashion show..."

SUZY: "Here are the drinks Ms. Park"

JY & HM: "Thank you"

SUZY: "Sorry I forgot both of your surnames are Park"

JY: "I's ok babe, don't worry" (after that, JY realize how she just called Suzy and she started to feel nervous)

HM: "Babe?"

SUZY: "It's how Ms. Park call me sometimes...right Ms. Park?"

JY: "R- right... I called her like t-that when I- I'm happy, and I am now"

SUZY: "Right.. ok, anything else you need from me Ms. Park?"

JY: "Yes, since Ms. Hyomin accepted and already signed with our company, I want you to find some CF for her to do, ok?"

SUZY: "Ok, then I'll get going and to work.. Ms. Hyomin, Ms. Park" (Leaving the office)

HM: "Why you called her babe?"

JY: "I told you already.. are you jelous?"

HM: "Yes, you never called me like that before and suddenly you called your secretary like that.."

JY: "She's more than just a secretary to me... besides, you *sigh* forget it.. I don't feel like fighting now"

HM: "Fine.. by the way, I couldn't tell you but last night you were amazing, whare did you learn all that" (JY blushing)

JY: "I have my ways, but you alredy know that Hyomin"

HM: "Ok.. I guess you do have your ways..shall we meet tonight again?"

JY: "How about we go out for dinner?"

HM: "Out?.. are you asking me on a date?"

JY: "No, I'm asking you to have dinner with me"

HM: "But out? how about your place or mine?"

JY: *SIGH* "I guess here we go again" (undertone)

HM: "What did you said?"

JY: "Nothing.. you know what I'll taxt you if I decide to go to your place ok? got a lot of thing to do in the office"

HM: "Ok, see you soon then, bye" (quick peck to JY on her lips and leving the office)

JY: "Bye" I guess you really haven't change, you still embarrass to be seen in public with a girl.. I think it's going to be very difficult to love you again Park Hyomin.. Luckly I do have a girl who cares for me and makes me happy.. hope you will have one too.. but If you still want me you'll have to let the fear go. (she thought)

 

-----------------------T.B.C----------------------