NUMBER 9

Lead The Way

(4 YEARS HAS PAST SINCE THE LAST TIME JY SAW HM AND HER FATHER.. SHE FINISHED HER STUDIES WITH THE HELP OF SSO AND QRI.. AND SHE IS NOW IN CHARGE OF ONE OF QRI'S COMPANY.. JY FELT A LITTLE BAD WHEN QRI OFFERED HER THE JOB, BUT  SINCE HE INSISTED,  SHE TOOK IT.. IT'S A MODELING AND CLOTHING COMPANY, AND SINCE JY STUDIED BUISNESS SHE WAS THE CEO OF THAT COMPANY AND WAS IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING RELATED TO FASHION SHOW... ON THE OTHER HAND QRI AND SSO GOT MARRIED, JY GOT HER OWN APARTMENT TO GIVE PRIVACY TO THE COUPLE, BUT THEY MEET OFTEN.. HM, ON THE OTHER SIDE, IS A WELL KNOWN MODEL WORLDWILD.. SHE ENCOUNTER HERSELF IN A LOT OF DATING SCANDALS BUT NONE OF THEM WERE TRUE..SHE BECAME A STRONG WOMAN WHO WASN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING..)

---------PRESENT DAY AT JY OFFICE---------

*KNOCK *KNOCK

JY: "Come in"

Girl: "Ms. Park"

JY: "Oh Suzy-ssi.. what brings you here?"

SUZY: "I brought the papers of the new models before you see them..and I came to see if Ms. Park will give me something"

JY: (Standing up and getting closer to Suzy) "What are you suggesting?..Something fun, maybe"

SUZY: "We can do something fun later.. for now maybe just a kiss?"

JY: "Aigo.. my baby wants a kiss?.. but you realize we are at work right now"

SUZY: "Maybe a short one.."

JY: "This is one of the disadvanteges of haveing your girlfriend working with you"

(YES THAT'S RIGHT.. JY GOT A GIRLFRIEND AFTER 4 YEARS.. BAE SUZY, A MODEL, SINGER AND JY RIGHT HAND... THEY'VE BEEN TOGHETHER FOR 5 MONTH.. AND JY FEEL THAT SUZY WILL HELP HER FORGET ABOUT HM..)

SUZY: "So give me a quick one and let's get going.. the models are waiting"

JY: (Teasing) "Are they hot?.. 'cuz if they are, I'll go right now"

SUZY: "YAH!" (hitting JY arm playfuly) "Don't you dare looking at anyone else, especially at those models.."

JY: (Wraping her arms on suzy waist and pulling her closer) "I'm just kidding.. besides I'm already taken.. now come here.. (Leaning and capturing Suzy's lips)

SUZY: "I hope so.. thanx for that.. I needed it to keep going.. you are my energy pill"

JY: "So you're just using me to get energy?"

SUZY: "Well, that and to taste your beutiful lips"

JY: "Tsk.. Ok, missy.. let's get going.. we have clients to see"

SUZY: "Yes, boss"

JY: "I told you not to call me like that.. I hate it"

SUZY: "Ok, let's get going"

(SUZY AND JY GOT OUT OF JY OFFICE WITH THE NEW PAPERS OF THE MODELS.. JY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER ON LOOKING AT THEM.. WHAT SHE DIDN'T KNOW IS THAT SHE WAS GOING TO FIND SOMEONE FROM HER PAST THERE..)

----------AT THE CASTING STUDIO--------

JY: "Ms. Bae.. call the first one"

SUZY: "Yes.." (going outside) "Number one plese come in"

(JY SAT WITH SUZY AND STARTED TO EVALUATING ALL THE MODELS.. THERE WERE 9 OF THEM AND ONLY THEY SAW 8.. JY WAS GLAD THAT ONLY ONE WAS LEFT.. THE MODELS COULDN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT THEMSELFS AND SHE WAS SO FRUSTRADED.."

SUZY: "I'll call the last one babe.. just one more.. hang in there.. I'm going to cook something delicious for you tonight"

JY: "Really?!.. then let the last one in.."

SUZY: "Ok.. Number 9, come in"

(AT THE MOMENT THIS MODEL CAME IN.. JY FROZE IN HER SPOT, IT WAS LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD AND TIME HAD STOPPED.. HER HEART STARTED TO BEAT REALLY FAST, SO FAST THAT SHE FELT IT WAS GOING TO GET OF HER CHEST..)

SUZY: "Ms. Park are you ok?"

JY: "Yes, let's continue... miss, plese state you name, age and reason why we should take you in our company"

HM: "My name is Park Hyomin, I'm 28 years old and I think you should take me because I have potential and I'm willing to work hard for everuthing"

JY: "Do you have any romantic relationship at the moment miss?.. we need to know so we don't have any problems in the future with your couple"

HM: "No, I'm single.. but.. there is someone in my heart"

JY: "Ok.. so, are you comfortable with travelling anywhere anytime?"

HM: "Yes..."

JY: "Ok kid.. that would be all.. anything else you want to say"

HM: (Surprised on JY way of calling her.. she hasn't heard that in a long time and she missed it) "No, that would be all"

JY: "Ok.. leve me your phone number to contact you so you can come and sign the contract"

HM: "Wait, are you accepting me already?"

JY: "Well, unless you don't want to"

HM: "It's not that.. but why?"

JY: "Because you are the only one very down to earth and very honest... and personaly, I like that.. so plese leave you number and go.. we'll call you soon"

HM: "Ok.. here it is.. it's my card.. those are my numbers.."

JY: "Ok Ms. Park.. you can go now.. we have to prepare your contract.. Ms. Bae, could you please acompany Ms. Park out"

SUZY: "Sure.. this way please..bye, have a nice day"

JY: *sigh* "I thought It would never end"

SUZY: "What was that all about?"

JY: "What do you mean?"

SUZY: "You've been treating all the models cold, but why with this one was different? and you even hire her inmediatly"

JY: "Just.. I like her personality and her body is good, besides she's not so talkative and very down-to-earth.. that's what I'm looking for"

SUZY: "Should I be jelous of Number 9?"

JY: "Her name is Hyomin.. and don't worry, I don't think she's into girls.. besides, I have eyes for you now"

SUZY: "I belive you.. now, let's get that contract done so we can go to your apartment and I can cook somehting for my sweet girl"

JY: "Aigoo.. do I have to do it now? can't I do it later?" (aegyo)

SUZY: (giggle at her GF actions) " c'mon you lazy kid... get that nice out of the chair and do the contract.."

JY: "Damn right my is nice.."

SUZY: "Ego to much.. now go, or no kisses for you tonight"

JY: "That's not fair.."

SUZY: "I feel like I'm the older one in this relationship.. and I'm younger than you"

JY: "For some things I act like a kid, but you perfectly know that for others I'm a real grown up girl"

SUZY: "Haha.. yes, only I know that.."

(JY AND SUZY GOT BACK TO THE OFFICE.. JY STARTED TO MAKING THE CONTRACT FOR HM, BUT SHE COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER..)

----AT JY OFFICE----

JY: She change a lot, she's more beautiful, well she was before but now she looks like a goddess.. and that body, oh god.. I really want to make her mine. I miss her so much... I wish suzy knew that the reason we never had is because I promise HM to have my first time with her...Park Jiyeon stop! what are you thinking! you haven't seen this girl in 4 years.. you don't know if she still loves you.. agh!.. I want to kiss her!.. I want her, no one else than her..No, no, no!.. Stop thinking about HM Park Jiyeon.. you are we Suzy now.. she love you and you're starting to like her.. don't let HM get in the middle of both of you. (she thought)

(AFTER THINKING AND THINKING, JY DIDN'T REALIZE THAT SHE ALREADY FINISHED THE CONTRACT.. SO SHE PRINT IT AND SAVE IT IN HER OFFICE.. AFTER THAT SHE PICKED SUZY AND LEFT THE COMPANY SINCE IT WAS ALREADY LATE.. THEY HEADED TO JY APARTMENT, SUZY COOKED FOR HER.. THEY ATE, THEY LAUGH, THEY TALKED AND THEY KISSED..BUT JY ALWAYS HAD HM IN HER MIND ALL THE TIME.. AND SHE NEEDED TO GET RID OF THIS STUPID FEELINGS FOR HER..)

 

--------T.B.C-------------

HOW'S THIS CHAPTER? I ADD SUZY IN THIS CHAPTER.. SHE JY NEW GIRLFRIEND.. LET ME NOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT AND DON'T WORRY READERS THERE WILL BE A HAPPY ENDING.

HERE IS SUZY'S PROFILE SO YOU KNOW.. SINCE KNOW SHE WILL BE IN THE FANFIC

suzy.jpg

BAE SUZY 

- 23 YEARS OLD

- MODEL, SINGER AND JIYEON'S RIGHT HAND

- OWNER OF A SWEET VOICE, GOOD BODY AND BRIGHT PERSONALITY

- LOVE: PETS, WATCHING MOVIES, COOKING AND SPORTS

- GOOD AT: SINGING AND ACTING

- SHE IS IN LOVE AND IS THE GIRLFRIEND OF PARK JIYEON

"I LOVE HER SO MUCH THAT IT HURTS.. BUT IF SHE'S HAPPY THAN I'M HAPPY TOO"