First Encounter

Lead The Way

(ON SUMMER IT WAS TIME FOR COLLEGE BREAK FOR MISS PARK JIYEON.. BUT SINCE HER GRADES WERE DOWN LATELY HER FATHER SENT HER TO DIRECT ONE OF THE MANY HOTELS THEY HAVE.. JIYEON, AS THE COLD BAD GIRL SHE IS, DIDN'T WANT TO AND WAS ALWAYS AGAINST TAKING HER FATHERS BUISNESS, BUT SINCE HER FATHER INSIST HER EVERYDAY JIYEON ACCEPT, WHAT SHE DIDN'T KNOW IS THAT IN THAT HOTEL SHE WAS GOING TO FIND THE FIRST PERSON THAT WILL COMPLETELY MELT HER COLD HEART AND MAKE HER FEEL SOMETHING UNKNOWN FOR HER)

----------------------MONDAY AT PARK HOUSE------------------

MR. PARK: "Jiyeon-ah, sweety, wake up.. it's time to work"

(no response from JY)

MR. PARK: "Jiyeon-ah, don't make me go in your room?"

JY: "Fine dad, I'll be out in a minute"

MR. PARK: "Ok you have 10 minutes to get ready miss!"

JY: "Ugh, so annoying" (to herself)

(After 10 minutes JY was ready she got down the stairs were her father was waiting for her to take her to the hotel)

*IN THE CAR*

MR. PARK: "So are you exited honey?"

JY: "Yeah right, whats so exiting on working?.. I'm supposed to be at party's not at the hotel working"

MR. PARK: "This will teach you responsability and puncutality"

JY: "This is unfair!"

MR. PARK: "Watch your tone Park Jiyeon, remember I'm your father"

JY: "How to forget if you remind me that every day" (undertone)

MR. PARK: "Ok, we're here, c'mon.. I'll take you to your 'office'"

JY: "Whatever"

(JY KEEP HER BAD MOOD WITH HER FATHER.. UNTIL HER FATHER TOOK HER TO HER NEW OFFICE.. IT WAS A BIG ONE, JY WAS A LITTLE FRUSTRATED BY IT BEACUSE IT WAS ALL COLORFUL BUT WHAT SHE LIKED THE MOST OF HER OFFICE WAS THE VIEW, SHE HAD A CLEAR VIEW TO THE SWIMMING POOL AND THAT MADE HER HAPPY)

MR. PARK: "So what do you think?"

JY: "I hate it and I also hate the fact that I have to be here every day"

MR. PARK: "I know you don't like colorful stuff but give it a try, remember this is for your own good. Someday you will have to take over the hotel chains so learn from this, it might help you in the future"

JY: "I told you I won't take over your stupid hotel chain"

MR. PARK: "Watch your tone, now sit and read all of this" (putting a lot of files on the desk)

JY: "Are you kidding me? Why?!"

MR. PARK: "So you can learn, now read, I want a full report in my desk by 10:00 PM"

JY: "Are you serious?"

MR. PARK: "Jiyeon-ah please just do it, don't make me be the bad guy here"

JY: "Fine!, just leave now" (cold hearted)

MR. PARK: "Ok, I'll leave. See you later daughter"

JY: "Yeah, whatever"

(JY SAT DOWN ON THE CHAIR AND STARTED READING THE FILES THAT HER FAHER LEFT HER, SHE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING ABOUT THEM, SHE REMEMBER SHE LEARNT SOME OF THEM AT COLLEGE BUT SHE NEVER REALLY PAYED MUCH ATTENTON TO THE CLASSES.... ON THE OTHER HAND A HOT-SWEET MODEL WAS ENTERING THE HOTEL WITH A LOT OF LUGGAGE, AND IT WAS NO OTHER THAN PARK HYOMIN)

GUY: "Excuse me miss can I help you with something?"

HM: "Yes, give me a room please"

GUY: "Sorry miss but you have to call and make a reservation beforehead"

HM: "Really? Do you know who I am?

GUY: "No, but I would like to find out tonight maybe?"

HM: "Ugh! Such a ert, let me see your director"

GUY: "Excuse me?"

HM: "You're director, call him, I want to see him"

GUY: "Yes, one minute" (making the call) "Come with me please, she is in the office"

HM: "She?.. good this will be easy to take" (to herself)

(AFTER A FEW MINUTES THEY ARRIVE TO JY NEW OFFICE... SHE REALLY WASN'T IN THE MOOD TO DEAL WITH THIS KIND OF THINGS.. SHE WAS ANGRY BECAUSE OF THE FILES AND NOW SHE HAD TO DEAL WITH A COSTUMER)

*KNOCK *KNOCK

JY: "WHO IS IT?!"

GUY: (Slowly opening the door) "Mi- Miss Park... the costumer is here to see you"

JY: "Gosh is my first day, can't you take care of it yourself?!"

GUY: (Scare to death) "Sorry"

JY: "So useless. Fine! let that person in"

GUY: "Y- yes. Miss please get in and good luck" (the guy told HM with a compleatly scared look which make HM worried)

HM: "Hello"

JY: "So, you are the costumer who is doing all this problem?"

HM: "I just want a room, but your people won't give me one"

JY: "You have to make a reservation you know"

(HM was terrified right now by this girl.. she look so cold and the way she look at her was sending shivers throu her spine)

HM: "Just give me any room, it would be fine... and I'm a costumer you should drop the bad attitude"

JY: "Tsk... I'm the person who could or couldn't give you a room, you know? so you should treat me with more respect don't you think?" (arrogant)

HM: "Do you know who I am?... I'm Park Hyomin.. CEO of Park Empire"

JY: "Oh sorry Ms. Park... but you should tell that to someone who cares.. here you're just a costumer"

(HM WAS DAMN FRUSTRATED NOW.. HOW CAN A PERSON BE SO ARROGANT SHE THOUGHT... AT THE END SHE HAD TO USE HER SECRET WEAPON SINCE NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK ON THIS GIRL.. SHE DECIDED TO SEDUCE HER)

HM: "So.. how about if I do something for you?"

JY: "Tsk... I don't need anything from you"

HM: (Slowly getting closer to JY) "Maybe I can turn you on on a way you would never imagine"

JY: "Excuse me? are you offering your body for a stupid room?" What the hell is wrong with this woman? (she thought)

HM: "Don't want to?"

JY: "Don't make me laugh.. your not even my type.. just go and tell the people downstairs to give you a room and stop wasting my time."

(HM WAS SURPRISE BECAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE REJECT HER AND SOMEHOW SHE LIKED IT... NO GIRL OR BOY HAD EVER REJECT HM CHARMS.. BUT SHE FELT THAT THIS GIRL WAS DIFERENT AND SHE LIKE THE FEELING OF BEING REJECTED BY THIS GIRL)

HM: "Wha- Fine, I got what I wanted.. but, how old are you by the way?"

JY: "Is that important?"

HM: "You re treaming like I was nothing so I guess at least you should be older than me"

JY: "Fine. I'm 20"

HM: (Shocked) "Wha- what?! and you are treating me like that.. I'm 24"

JY: "So?" (JY has never had any respect for anyone)

HM: "You should treat me with more respect"

JY: "As if... just leave.. I have a lot to do "kid" (MOCKING HM)

HM: " KID?!.. "

(HM LEFT WITH A GLOOMY FACE, SHE ASKED FOR THE ROOM AND WENT STRIGHT THERE... SHE COULDN'T HELP BUT THINK ABOUT THAT GIRL AND THE WAY SHE TRATED HER, SHE ASKED HERSELF HOW COULD SHE BE SO COLD AND ARROGANT.. BUT SOMEHOW SHE LIKE THAT BAD GIRL ATITTUDE... HM WAS COMPLETLY STRAIGHT SO THINKING IN ANOTHER GIRL WAS A LITTLE WRONG FOR HER..)

 

-------------------------------------------T.B.C---------------------------------------------

 

So here is the first chapter.. tell me what do you guys think.... and thanx for the support.. you are the best.

 

                                    thumb.gif

 

                                    MINYEON FOREVER ♥♥