I think I like you.

Lead The Way

(HM AND JY WERE ALONE IN JY OFFICE.. HM WAS MAKING A LOT OF QUESTIONS TO JY IN ORDER TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL OR AT LEAST TO TAKE CARE OF HER... IN THE MIDDLE OF THE QUESTIONING HM LETO OUT SOMETHING SHE THOUGHT SHE WOULD NEVER SAY...)

HM: "Do you like me?"

JY: "N-No" What the heck is she saying?... but, i don't know why I feel wired with.. mybe I do like her (SHE THOUGHT)

HM: "So you wouldn't mind if I say something to you?"

JY: "What is it?"

HM: (Taking a deep breath) "I.. think, that maybe..."

JY: "Gee, just say it"

HM: "I think I like you!"

JY: (Shocked) What did she just say?! did i hear right?! She... she likes me?.. but why?" (She thought)

HM: "Jiyeon?.. say something please"

JY: "How-- how can you like me when you have a boyfriend?"

HM: "Look I don't know.. I'm shure I'm straight but, when I'm with you I feel somthing strange.. and I like that feeling, specially when we kiss"

JY: "So what are you planning to do? me? date me? or what?"

HM: "I don't know... let's wait until you get better... so let me take care of you and in the mean time I can figure out what this feeling is"

JY: "Your kidding right?"

HM: "Uh? Wae?"

JY: "So you want me to be your toy so you can figure out if you have feelings for me?.. haha no thanx"

HM: "Jiyeon is not like that...I really want you" (after realizing her words HM blush hard)

JY: "Wh- what?!" (blushing too)

HM: "Just.. let me spend 1 week with you is all I'm asking.. besides I know you don't have feeling so.."

JY: I don't have feelings? this girl is seriously looking for me to kill her... how can she say that when I loose control when she's near me.. QRI was right maybe this girl is the one who can make the cold Park JiYeon melt... but I refuse to let her in my heart (She thought) "Fine 1 week.. that's all I'm giving you, then leave me alone and don't appear in front of me again"

HM: "Really?.. why are you accepting?"

JY: "Because you say you will cure me and stop the pain"

HM: "Oh right.. Ok.. then you will move out with me?"

JY: "Not in a million years...I knew you were  ert thou"

HM: "I'm not, ok?..."

JY: "Hahaha.. whatever"

HM: (Amazed by JY cute laugh) "Your laugh.."

JY: "What?.. I can't laugh now?"

HM: "Why don't you laugh more often.. you look cute rather than cold and mean"

JY: "Is very rare for me to laugh.. but I rather don't do it.. now if you excuse me.. ehm... how should I call you?"

HM: "Baby?"

JY: "You seriously want me to kill you!... I won't call you like that!.. why i'm even asking?.. now leave kid I have a lot of things to do"

HM: "Yes, sweety.. I'll go an buy you some medicine" 

JY: "YAH!... don't call me like that it's disgusting.. just call me by my name... and buy some painkillers.. leave"

(AFTER THE CONVERSATION, HM GOT OUT OF THE OFFICE WITH A BIG SMILE... SHE WAS HAPPY TO KNOW THAT SHE WILL BE WITH JY, EVEN IF IT'S ONLY FOR A WEEK.. SHE PERFECTLY KNEW SHE DID HAVE FEELINGS FOR THIS GIRL EVEN IF SHE WAS STRAIGHT.. JY MADE HER FEEL SOMEHTING SHE NEVER FELT BEFORE...HM WAS WALKING DOWN THE LOBBY TO GO AND BUY THE THINGS SHE WILL NEED TO CURE JY... HER SMILE SUDDENLY DISAPEAR WHEN SHE SAW LEE JOON STANDING, WAITING FOR HER....)

---------------------AT THE HOTEL LOBBY---------------------

JOON: "Baby, what took you so long?"

HM: "We have to discuss some things"

JOON: "C'mon I'll take you home..." (grabbing HM hand)

HM: "No, I'm not going home.. actually I'm staying at the hotel"

JOON: "What?! your stayng here? with that ?"

HM: "Don't call her like that!"

JOON: "Why? it's true.. she is a disrespectful "

HM: (Angry as hell) "Yah!.. stop calling her like that ok?.. you don't know her" (HM realize what she said and she thought that she didn't know her much yet)

JOON: "Ok, calm down... where do you want me to take you babe?"

HM: "I rather take a cab thank you"

JOON: "So now you are mad at me because of her?..aigo!.. you really are cute when you get angry"

HM: (not listening) "TAXI!... take me to the nearest hospital please"

(THE TAXI DRIVER FOLLOWED HM INTRUCTIONS AND TOOK HER TO NEAREST HOSPITAL.. ON THE OTHER HAND JOON WAS LAUGHING THAT HE DIDN'T REALIZE THAT HM WAS ALREADY GONE..... HM PAYED THE TAXI DRIVER AND WENT INSIDE THE HOSPITA, SHE LOOK FOR HER FATHER'S FRIEND WHO IS A WELL KNOW DOCTOR...)

-------------------------AT THE HOSPITAL--------------------------

HM: "Hi.. is Dr. Kwon here.."

SECRETARY: "Yes, she is inside.. do you have an appoinment?"

HM: "No, but tell her that Park Hyomin is here"

SECRETARY: "Park Hyomin?.. wait are you the model and CEO of Park Empire?"

HM: "Yes, my father is a very close friend with Dr. Kwon so please let her know I'm here.. and that it's urgent"

SECRETARY: "One moment" (she entered Dr. Kwon's office and told her.. after 2 min she got out) "Please come in.. Dr. Kwon is waiting"

HM: "Thanx"

(HM SLOWLY GOT IN THE OFFICE AND SAW A FAMILIAR FACE SMILING AT HER AND COMING CLOSER TO HUG HER.. SHE ACCEPTED THE HUG AND SMILE AT HER TOO..)

HM: "Dr. Kwon sorry to disturb you but this is important"

Dr. Kwon: (leting out a little laugh) "Still calling me like that?.. Call me Yuri, I told you Hyomin-ssi"

HM: "Sorry, is just tham I'm not so use to it.."

Dr. Kwon: "Ok, so what brings you here?"

HM: "My friend got an injury in her arm.. but she refuse to go to a hospital so I told her I will cure her myself"

Dr. Kwon: "Ok, but to help you I need to see the injury and how bad is it"

HM: (Taking her phone out) "Here I took a picture.. it looks like this"

Dr. Kwon: "Oh.. did she bleed before?."

HM: "How do you know?"

Dr. Kwon: "Hyomin-ssi, you have to desinfect her arm and bend it.. does she have fever?"

HM: "I don't know but she was swating a lot and was a little pale too"

Dr. Kwon: "Desinfect her arm firs, bend it.. do that for 3 days and change the bandeges of course.. give her this pills, is to attack any bacteria that has got in her system through the injury, give her this other one to down the fever and calm the pain too.. and make shure she eats well, ok?"

HM: (Taking note of everything) "Ok, anything else I need to do?"

Dr. Kwon: "The pills, give it to her every 5 hours, take her temperature everyday and, if it gets worst.. bring her here"

HM: "I don't think she will want to come.. but I'll try my best.. I going to buy the desinfectant for the injury.. Thank you, Dr. Kwo-- I mean Yuri"

Dr. Kwon: "Any time..come visit me someday, and tell your father to visit too.. hehe"

HM: "We will, then.. Bye"

Dr. Kwon: "Bye and good luck with your friend"

(HM LEFT THE HOSPITAL AND HEAD TOWARDS THE NEAREST PHARMACY.. SHE BOUGHT THE BANDAGES AND THE DESINFECTANT FOR JY... SHE WAS WORRY FOR WHAT YURI TOLD HER.. THAT THE FEVER MIGHT GET WORST IF THE INJURY IS NOT TRATED.. SO SHERUSHED HERSELF INTO ANOTHER CAB AND WENT DIRECTLY TO THE HOTEL.. WHEN SHE ARRIVE, SHE WENT TO JY OFFICE BUT NO ONE WAS THERE.. SO SHE DECIDED TO ASK THE GUY AT THE LOBBY..)

----------------------------AT THE HOTEL---------------------------

HM: "Excuse me.. where is Ms. Park?"

GUY: "Park Jiyeon?"

HM: "Yes"

GUY: "She left a few minutes ago she wasn't feeling good.. and trust me she didn't look good too"

HM: (Worry) "Where did she go?"

GUY: "Probably to her house.. why you ask?"

HM: "I need to give her something.. can you give me her address"

GUY: "Sorry we're not allowed to"

HM: "How about her phone number? please I need to give that thing to her is important"

GUY: "Ok" (he took a pen and wrote down JY number and address) "Here, but if someone ask you did not get this from me ok?"

HM: "Yes, thank you"

(HM SAW HER CAR PARKED IN THE ENTRY OF THE HOTEL, HER FATHER FINALLY SENT IT.. SO SHE TOOK THE CAR KEYS, GOT IN THE CAR AND DROVE TO JY HOUSE... HM WAS REALLY WORRY ABOUT THE GIRL, SHE COULD ONLY THINK OF THE PAIN SHE MUST BE FEELING AND ALL BECAUSE OF HER.. SO SHE DROVE AS FAST AS SHE COULD...)

 

------------------------------------------------T.B.C-------------------------------------------------------------

SO HERE IS ANOTHER CHAP. NEW CHARACTER SNSD KWON YURI (Dr. Kwon).. please let me know if you're liking it so far and if you're not I'll change it in the next chapter.

 

Thanx for the love.

 

                                                   MINYEON FOREVER ♥♥♥