Kiss and Fight!

Lead The Way

(NEXT MORNING HM WOKE UP AND COULDN'T HELP BUT TO THINK ONCE AGAIN ON THE DIRECTOR OF THE HOTEL SHE WAS IN...ON THE OTHER HAND JY WAS ONCE AGAIN IN A BAD MOOD 'CUZ SHE WOKE UP EARLY AND HAVE TO GO ONCE AGAIN TO THE HOTEL..)

----------------------AT THE HOTEL---------------------

HM: "God, who does that girl think she is? I'm older than her and she doesn't have the minimal respect for me. She even humiliate me yesterday.. but I'll get my revange, this time I'll humiliate her..." (to herself)

(ON THE OTHER HAND JY ARAIVING AT THE HOTEL)

GUY: "Good morning Ms. Park"

JY: "Tsk... What so good about coming to work here every morning." (cold)

GUY: "I left some files at your desk that Mr. Park ask me to give you, and he also said--"

JY: "Yeah, yeah.. the stupid report.. apparently he doesn't have anything better to do than in my life." (angry tone)

GUY: "O- ok, have a nice day Ms. Park"

JY: "Whatever!"

(JY GOT IN THE OFFICE AND STARTED TO WORK AGAIN... IN THE MID TIME HM WAS GOING DOWN THROUGH THE ELEVATOR TO SWIM, BUT SHE DECIDED TO PAY A VISIT TO THE DIRECTOR FIRST.. SO SHE ASK THE GUY ON THE RECEPTION TO TAKE HER TO THE DIRECTOR ONCE AGAN.. SHE WANTED TO MAKE THIS GIRL SO AND HUMILIATE HER THEN)

HM: "Hi, can you tell the director that I won to see her?"

GUY: "Is there any problem miss..ehm"

HM: "PARK! and yes there is a problem, so plese make the director knoe that I want to see her"

GUY: "But the director is buisy right now" (HM sent a deadly glare) "O- ok.. I'll let her know" (after a few minutes) "Follow me"

*KNOCK KNOCK

JY: "God! why so annoying at this hour?!.. Whe the hell is it?!"

GUY: "Mi- miss Park.. sorry to interupt but there is a custumer here who wants to see you for a problem"

JY: "And you can't take care of it yourself?!" (HELLJI mode on)

GUY: "I- I tried, but she insist on seeing you"

JY: "Fine just let her in.. and the next time you disturb me while working.. you can say goodbye to working on this hotel, did I make myself clear or not?"

GUY: "Ye- Yes Ms. Park, It won't happen again" (turning to HM) "You can get in.. God help you woth her"

HM: (CONFUSE) "Hello Ms. Park"

JY: (Looking Up) "Agh, you again?.. I thought that I wouldn't have to see your face again"

HM: (RELAXING) "Why you don't like my face?"

JY: "Not at all, grandma" (mocking HM)

HM: "O- Yah!, how did you called me? grandma?.. listen to me kid I had enough, I just came to hear an apology, so give me one"

JY: "Why should I?"

HM: "Because you treat me bad yesterday"

JY: "Sigh.. and don't tell me I hurt your feeling Ms. Park"

HM: "I had enough of this.. just give me the damn apology so I can leave"

JY: (getting closer to HM) "And if I don't want to what will you do?"

HM: (Nervous) "I- I will report you to the real boss of this hotel" (SUDDENLY SHE FELT HER BACK HIT THE WALL)

JY: (GETTING TO HM EAR) "Go ahead Kid... I don't care at all... but you are really cute when you get angry"

HM: What the hell is wrong with her?.. what is she talking about? (she thought)

JY: "So, I feel a little frustrated about all the work.. and I was thinking maybe you could help me" (playing with HM shirt collar)

HM: "Wha- what are you talking about?"

JY: (WHISPERING) "I want your body"

HM: (Shocked and pushing JY away) "ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

JY: "HAHAHAHA... Look at your face.. did you really got , didn't you?"

HM: "What are you talking about?" 

JY: "I can see you have a very good body.. and I like it.. but don't forget you're just not my type, and don't think I didn't notice what you were trying to do.. you seriously are slow Kid."

HM: (Angry) "What the hell is your problem?!.. what did I do to you?!.. you're so pathetic you know that...treating peaplo like there were trash, but you are the real trash here.. and stop calling me Kid.."

JY: (Shocked by this woman words) "I don't let anyone talk to me like that.. the people who has done it has never been found here again.. so unless you want the same path.. get out of my sight.. and for your information I treat you like that because you are like that.. stupid kid"

(HM COULDN'T TAKE THE INSULTS ANYMORE, SHE GOT RELLY ANGRY THAT SHE WALKED TOWARDS JY AND SLAP HER WITH ALL HER SRAINGHT LEAVING THE SOFT CHEEK OF JY ALL RED.. JY GOT ANGRY TOO, AND GOD HELP HM NOW, BECAUSE WHEN JY IS ANGRY SHE IS CAPABLE OF DOING A LOT OF BAD THINGS)

JY: (Slowly getting up) "So this is how you want to play huh?"

HM: "That's what you get for insulting and humilliate me"

JY: "Fine, if it's like that how you want play then let me tell you something.. you alredy lost this game Kid"

HM: "What the he-"

(HM SENTENCE WAS CUT WHEN JY SUDDENLY PUSH HER TO THE COUCH BEHIND HER AND GAVE HER A VERY WILD KISS.. FOR SOME MINUTES HM TRY TO PUSH JY AWAY, BUY JY WAS TOO STRONG FOR HER... SO IN THE END HM KISS JY BACK.. WHEN JY FELT HM SOFT LIPS AGAINST HER SHE FELT SOMETHING SHE NEVER FELT BEFORE, A WIRED FEELING.. THATS WHEN SHE PART THE KISS AND GOT UP... THEN SHE TOLD HM TO LEAVE UNLESS SHE WANTED HER TO UNDRESS HER AND PUSHING HER OUT OF THE OFFICE LIKE THAT...

HM LEFT.. BUT A STRANGE FEELING STARTED TO FILL HER.. AND SHE KEEP TOUCHING HER LIPS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.. BUT AT THE SAME TIME SHE FELT HUMILLIATED ONCE AGAIN)

 

 

-------------------------------------T.B.C---------------------------------------

 

2nd chap... what do you guys think so far? please let me know if you're liking it.

 

tumblr_momvbwr4gj1rx8mrmo2_500.gif