kidnap

Lead The Way

(AFTER THE BREAK UP WITH HM.. JY STARTED TO PARTY AGAIN, BUT SHE KEPT IT A SECRET FROM QRI AND SSO... JY KEPT WONDERING WHAT DID JOON HAS THAT  HM FELL FOR HIM.. ONE NIGHT JY WAS GOING OT OF A CLUB.. SHE WAS TIRED AFTER SO MUCH DANCING.. SUDDENLY 3 MEN GRABBED HER, BLINDFOLD HER AND TOOK HER TO AN UNKNOWN PLACE... JY WAS SCARE, UNTIL SHE HEARD JOON VOICE..)

JOON: (Taking the blindfold from JY eyes) "You aren't that strong now"

JY: "You bastard, let me go"

JOON: "No, because if you suffer that means tht Hyomin will suffer too"

JY: "Leave her alone.. if you dare to touch her--"

JOON: "What.. what will you do? you can't do anything now.. I make her watch you die"

JY: "You are seriously sick"

JOON: "Maybe, but you took away everything from me"

JY: "What are you talking about?"

JOON: "You took my fiancee, my future comany, my own company and my most of my money.. now I'll make you and your girlfriend suffer"

JY: "What are you doing? give me my phone back"

JOON: "Let's make a call to Hyomin, shall we?"

JY: "Don't you dare!"

JOON: "Shut up" (punching JY) 

*RING *RING

-phone conversation-

HM: "JIYEON-AH"

JOON: "Sorry to disappoint you, but no I'm not her"

HM: "Who is this?"

JOON: "You don't recognize my voice now baby?"

HM: "Joon?"

JOON: "Bingo!"

HM: "What are you doing with JY phone? whare is she?"

JOON: "Well let's just say that I'm punishing her for everything she has done"

HM: "Don't you dare touch her"

JOON: "Too late, I alredy did.. and trust me, she's in a lot of pain"

HM: "What did you do to her?"

JOON: "Let her tell you" (putting the phone on JY ear) "speak"

JY: "He- hello?"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah? where are you?"

JY: "Hyomin.. put yourself safe.. don't mind me"

HM: "Where are you?"

JY: "Sorry for the things I said.. I love you honey"

HM: "Jiyeon?.. jiyeon!.."

JOON: "Oops! she fainted.. I guess I hit her too hard"

HM: "Don't lay a finger on her.. I'll kill you Lee Joon"

JOON: "Want to see her?.. then come here"

JY: (Screaming) "HYOMIN DON'T COME!.. DON'T COME HERE!"

JOON: "Shut the f**c up"

HM: "I'll go.. give me the address"

JOON: "I'll text it to you.. so you better come alone or else be ready to see a dead body soon"

HM: "Ok.. I will"

JOON: "Good girl"

(end of the phone call)

JOON: "Seems like your girlfriend will come after all"

JY: "You son of a --"

JOON: "Shh save some energy.. my boys here will give you another round of punches so, save your energy.. HIT HER!" 

(JY WAS LIVING HELL RIGHT NOW.. BEING BEATEN UP LIKE A PICE OF MEAT.. ON THE OTHER HAND HM WAS WORRY ABOUT JY.. SHE DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE HER.. EVEN IF FOR A MOMENT SHE WAS CONFUSE ABOUT HER FEELING FOR JY, NOW SHE WASN'T.. SHE WENT TO QRI'S HOUSE AND TOLD HIM TO SEND THE POLICE TO THE DIRECTION THAT JOON SENT HER IN 30 MINUTES... SHE TOLD HIM THAT JOON KIDNAPPED JY... HM GOT INTO HER CAR AND DROVE TO THE PLACE WHERE JOON TOLD HER TO GO.. AFTER SHE ARRIVE, THE PLACE WAS LIKE A DESSER AND ONLY A SMALL CABIN COULD BE SEE.. SO SHE ENTERED THERE, BUT TWO MEN SUDDENLY GRABBED HER...)

MEN: "Sir we got this intruder here.. shall we kill her?"

JOON: "No, she's the guest I've been waiting.. bring her with me"

MEN: "Yes, sir"

JOON: "Hyomin-ssi.. your still so beatuful"

HM: "Get your hands off me"

JOON: "Ok.. but I have something to show you.. look how beutiful your girlfriend looks" (pointing at a JY cover in blood and bruises)

HM: "JIYEON!.. what did you do to her?"

JOON: "Come, bring her.. let her see that B**ch closer.."

HM: (Getting free from the big man and running towards JY) "Jiyeon!,, Jiyeon!.. plese wake up, I don't want to lose you"

JOON: "Sorry, i guess she couldn't take all the hits we gave her"

HM: "You bastard.."

JY: "Hyo- hyomin?" (weak)

HM: "Jiyeon-ah.. thank you for not dieing.. we'll be out of here soon"

JY: "P- pabo.. I told you not to come, they will kill us..- stupid kid"

HM: "I don't care.. you were right, I guess I didn't know what I have until I lost it.. so I'm not going to lose you again.. if we are going to die.. we'll die together"

JOON: "How romantic.. but I have bad news.. you only came here to see how your girlfriend dies Hyomin"

HM: "What are you talking about?"

JOON: "Hold her.." (taking a gun and pointing to JY) "watch her die"

HM: "You wouldn't.."

JOON: "Wanna bet.. look" *BANG (joon shoot JY leg)

HM: "JIYEON-AH!"

JOON: "Let her go for a moment"

HM: "Jiyeon.. please, hang in there a little more.."

JY: "Sorry, but I don't think I can survive.. at least I'm glad I met you my sweet Hyomin"

HM: "Don't say that you won't die.. I promise"

(AT THAT TIME.. SHOOTS WERE HEARD, THE POLICE CAME  WITH QRI AND SSO.. HM SIGH IN RELIF, BUT JOON HELD HIS GUN AND PINTED TO HM.. JY SAW HIM AND INMIDIATLY HUGGED HM, TURNING HER ON THE OTHER SIDE.. AND JY RECIVE A SHOOT ON HER BACK.. THE POLICE CAME AND TOOK JOON..)

HM: "Jiyeon.. Jiyeon-ah!"

JY: "I didn't want to lose you either"

HM: (Looking at her hand full of JY blood) "Pabo.. why did you do it? I was suppose to get shot, not you.. please don't die.. don't leave me.."

JY: "I love you Minnie.. I really do" (fainted) 

HM: "Jiyeon.. jiyeon.. YAH! WAKE UP!.. JIYEON!.. DON'T YOU DARE TO LEAVE ME.. PARK JIYEON!" (CRYING)

(THE DOCTORS CAME AND TOOK HM AND JY.. ONCE THEY ARRIVE AT THE HOSPITAL, JY WAS TAKEN TO SURGERY TO REMOVE THE BULLET IN HER LEG AND BACK... HM WAS NERVOUS WAITING FOR HER AND PRAYING FOR JY NOT TO DIE...)

 

---------------------------------T.B.C-----------------------