Oficially Together

Lead The Way

(AFTER A NIGHT FULL OF FEVER AND SLEEP.. JY RECOVERED, THE NEXT MORNING SHE WOKE UP , DID HER EVERY-MORNING ROUTINE AND HEDED TO THE COMPANY WITH A BRIGHT SMILE.. WHEN SHE ARIVE SHE SAW HER LOVE WAITING FOR HER AT HER OFFICE.. SHE COULDN'T HELP BUT TO SMILE MORE BRIGHTLY.. SHE APPROACH HER AND GAVE HER A BACKHUG, SINCE HM WAS BACKFACING HER..)

----------AT JY OFFICE-----------

JY: "Good morning beautiful"

HM: (Blush) "G- good morning honey"

JY: "Did you sleep well?"

HM: "Yes and you?"

JY: (breaking the hug) "Had a little fever during the night, but besides that I kind of sleep well"

HM: "What?! you were sick and you didn't even told me?"

JY: "It was just a small fever, I guess it was due to overwork.. but I'm fine now, so don't worry too much"

HM: "Fine, but next time tell me so I can take care of you"

JY: (Giggle) "Ok babe.. I neet to talk to you about something now that you are here, plese take a seat"

HM: "Why do I have the feeling that I will her bad news?"

JY: "You have to listen first to what I have to say.."

HM: "Ok, tell me"

JY: "As you know today you'll have a photoshoot, an interview and you will be modeling for our new spring collection today.."

HM: "So many things? why all of the sudden?"

JY: "Because you're our super model now Hyomin-ssi.."

HM: "Hyomin-ssi? why are you calling me like that?"

JY: "Because we are at work.. anyways.. do you have plans for tonight? I mean once you finish all your activities?"

HM: "No, not really.. why?"

JY: "Well, now you do.. I'll take you to dinner tonight.. I have something to ask you"

HM: "Again with all the mistery.. can't you just tell me now?"

JY: (pinching HM cheek) "Aigoo my baby so cute.. but no, you'll have to wait until tonight.. so, I'll pick you up after.."

HM: "Jiyeon-ah, are you ok?"

JY: "Yes, why?"

HM: "Because of your smile.. I never saw you smile like this before"

JY: "That's because I'm very happy.. now, go.. I have a lot of things to do.. I have to finish so I can be with you tonight"

HM: "O-OK.. I guess I'll see you later.. "

JY: "Go baby.. I'll see you later"

HM: "Ok, bye" (leaving the office)

(AFTER THAT JY WAS DETERMINATE TO FINISH ALL HER PAPER WORK SO SHE CAN PREPARE FOR TONIGHT.. TONIGHT JY WILL ASK HM TO BE HER GIRLFRIEND OFFICIALLY... AND SHE WANTED TO ASK HER IN THE MOST ROMANTIC WAS POSIBLE, THAT IS SO NOT LIKE HER BUT FOR HM SHE WILL DO ANYTHING... ON THE OTHER SIDE HM WENT TO HER ACTIVIETIES.. SHE WAS STILL CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT JY WILL ASK HER.. FINALLY THE LAST ACTIVITY CAME, HM WAS NERVOUS TO GO THROUGH THE RUNWAY SINCE SHE HASN'T DONE IT IN A LONG TIME.. BESIDES REPRESENTINT THE WHOLE COMPANY WAS A HUGE THING.. WHENT THE SHOW BEGAN AND HM MADE HER CAT WALK, SHE SAW A PARTICULAR PERSON SITTING IN THE FIRST ROW.. NO OTHER THAN PARK JIYEON.. JY WAS SO SERIOUS AND FOCUS ON SEEING HER SOON TO BE GIRLFRIEND AND FUTURE TO BE WIFE MAYBE.. MODELING IN SUCH A Y OUTFIT... BUT ON THE INSIDE SHE SURE WAS SMILING...)

10157344_714447871931327_251373103_n.jpg

(ONCE THE FASHION SHOW FINISH, JY WENT BACKSTAGE AND CONGRATULATE ALL THE MODELS FROM HER COMPANY FOR DOING A GREAT JOB.. BUT HONESTLY SHE WAS THERE LOOKING FOR HM.. HM WAS STILL CHANGEING HER CLOTHE.. SHE WAS SO NERVOUS FOR TONIGHT, NOT ONLY THAT SHE WAS ALREDY NERVOUS THE MOMENT SHE SAW JY SITTING ON THE FRONT ROW LOOKING AT HER... AFTER SHE FINISH CHANGEING, SHE WENT OUT ONLY TO FIND JY WAITING FOR HER.. SHE WAS SURPRISED AT FIRST BUT THEN THE NERVOUS FEELING CAME AGAIN....JY SMILED AT HM AND GOT CLOSER TO HER...)

----------BACKSTAGE AT THE FASHION SHOW---------------

JY: "Ms. Park.. finally I get to see you" (leaning and whispering in HM ear) "you made an amazing job baby, I'm proud of you.. you looked so f**ing y in those outfit"

HM: (blush) "Thank You"

JY: "Shall we get going now.."

HM: (looking at JY) "Y- yes."

JY: "Good.. Ok people all of you can go home and rest.. you did an amazing job.."

EVERYONE: "Thank you Ms. Park... have a good night"

JY: "You too" (grabbing HM hand) "Let's go"

(JY TOOK HM TO HER CAR.. AND DROVE TO A RESTAURANT...... THEY HAD DINNER, JY TOLD HM HOW GREAT SHE WAS ON THE SHOW.. HM WAS BLUSHING HARD AT JY COMMENTS.. AFTER THAT JY PAY FOR THE FOOD AND DROVE HER TO A BEAUTIFUL PARK.. THEY SAT ON A BENCH UNDER A TREE WITH WITHE FLOWERS.. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND VERY ROMANTIC.. THEY KEPT QUITE FOR A WHILE... JY WAS NERVOUS.. UNTIL SHE DECIDED TO SPEAK..)

----------------AT THE PARK---------------

JY: "Hyomin-ah"

HM: (facing JY) "Mmm?"

JY: "Remember that this morning I told you that I wanted to ask you something?"

HM: "Oh! yes.. what is it?" (getting nervous)

(JY STOOD UP.. SHE KNEEL DOWN AND TOOK HM HANDS IN HERS.. HM WAS SHOCKED AND CONFUSE SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WS GOING ON.. JY ON THE OTHER HAND DECIDED TO LET HER HEART OUT, AND TELL HM HOW SHE TRULY FELT SINCE THE MOMENT SHE SAW HER..)

JY: "Hyomin.. please listen" (HM nodded and JY let out a sight) "From the moment we met, remember that we didn't get along with eachother since I was a cold and disrespectful person, and I treated you like trash.. but, for the first time we kiss, 4 years ago in my old hotel office, I felt something that I never felt before.. you made me fell something I never felt before.. remember the accident that I save you, that cause me to get an injured arm?.. well, that time I didn't save you for nothing.. I save you because I started to like you.. then you took care of me and this feeling grew more and more as the time I spend with you passed.. after that we started to date, we had our fights back then.. and we face a lot of difficulties together.. then we broke up and I felt my whole word coming down.. no one knew this until now but.. when we broke up back then I started to drink and to party again because maybe like that I was going to be able to forget you, but I couldn't.. then I nearly die because of thet bastard.. and you stood there next to me all the time... I knew that my love for you was the strongest thing I ever felt.. then we took separate ways.. I need you to know that I gave you that time not only to realize your feeling for me but also to not be scared to face people with our relationship... 4 years later here we are.. when I saw you again, my heart started to beat like crazy.. I still loved you... and now here we are.. PARK HYOMIN.. I want you to know something.. I LOVE YOU.. yes, that's right.. I love you more than anything.. I love you so much that I will rather die than not being with you.. I love so much that I will sacrifice anything even my own life for you.. and it's because I love you that I can't be selfish with you, I can't act cold with you.. and most important I cant forget you.. right now I feel like my heart will come out of my chest.. but I want to ask you something... PARK HYOMIN, WILL YOU BE MY OFFICIAL GIRLFRIEND AND LIVE WITH ME?"

(HM TRHOU ALL JY CONFESSION WAS CRYING.. SHE NEVER THOUGHT JY WOULD CONFESS ALL HER FEELING FOR HER LIKE THIS.. SHE WAS NOW SURE THAT JY WAS THE ONE.. THE ONE THAT SHE WANTED TO SPEND HER WHOLE LIFE WITH.. THE ONE SHE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT.. AND THE PERSON SHE LOVES THE MOST AND MADE HER FELL LOVED AS WELL... HM LOOKED AT JY STRAIGHT IN THE EYES BEFORE ANSWERING.. SHE SMILED SEEING HER LOVE CUTE FACE.. SHE FINALLY DECIDED TO ANSWER)

HM: "PARK JIYEON.. I would love to be your girlfriend and live with you for ever.. because I love you more than my own life.. I love you so much thet this time I'm not going to let you go... from now on you, Park Jiyeon, are officialy mine.. so, please take care of me, 'cuz I'll do the same with you.. Jiyeon-ah.. I LOVE YOU"

(HM LEAN IN AND CAPTURE JY LIPS.. THIS KISS WAS DEFENTLY DIFERENT FROM THE ONES THEY HAD BEFORE.. THIS KISS HAD PASSION, LOVE AND ALL THEIR FEELING IN IT... HM AND JY DIDN'T CARE IF THE PEOPLE THAT WHERE PASSING SAW THEM.. BECAUSE THEY FINALLY WERE TOGETHER AND NO ONE WOULD SEPARATE THEM NOW.. THEY WERE DEFENTLY WILLING TO BE TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFES..)

 

----------------------------------- THE END-------------------------------------

FINAL CHAPTER... THANX TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED THIS FIC, TO THE SUCRIBERS AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COMENTED... IT MEANS A LOT TO ME TO KNOW YOUR OPINION... I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED IT.. PLESE SUPPORT MY UPCOMIIG FIC.. IT'S ANOTHER MINYEON STORY... AND IT'LL BE A LITTLE DIFRENT FROM THE ONES I'VE MADE...

THANX A LOT

(HERE SOME GIF OF THE AFTER KISS)

a1.jpg?t=1343085721

a2.gif?t=1343085811

a3.gif?t=1343085786

a4.gif?t=1343085876

a5.gif?t=1343085892

 

                                   MINYEON♥♥♥