Unknown Feeling

Lead The Way

(ANOTHER DAY HAS GONE BY.. JY FINISH THE REPORT OF THE FILES HER FATHER LEFT HER, SHE STILL DIDN'T LIKE TO BE WORKING BUT ON THE OTHER HAND IT WAS FRIDAY ALREADY WHICH MEANS PARTY NIGHT FOR JY... SHE LEFT THE HOTEL LATE AT NIGHT, BUT SOMEONE WAS FOLLOWING HER... SHE WENT HOME, SHOWER AND DRESSED UP TO GO TO HER FAVOURITE CLUB... FOR JY CLUBBING WAS A WAY TO FREE STRESS AND BE HERSELF THERE... AFTER A WHILE SHE TOOK HER CAR KEYS AND WENT DIRECTRLY TO THE CLUB..)

-----------------------AT THE CLUB-------------------

BARTENDER: "Ms. Park we were missing you here"

JY: "Yeah, right.. cut the crap and give me a beer"

BARTENDER: "Yes miss... here you go" (LOOKING AT JY)

JY: "Do you need something?"

BARTENDER: "I see you're attitude is still the same"

JY: "Got a problem with that?"

BARTENDER: "Not at all, but how are you going to find a boyfriend like that?"

JY: "Mind your own buissness.. besides I don't need boys, they are digusting and total erts, just like you.. leave I'll call you if I want another one"

BARTENDER: "Fine"

(AT THAT TIME SOMEONE GOT CLOSER TO THE BAR..)

GIRL: "Excuse me can I have a drink?"

BARTENDER: "Sure miss, what would you like to drink?"

GIRL: "Mmm.. how about a beer"

BARTENDER: "Sure, here you go.." (then he notice something) "Oh!.. aren't you Park Hyomin.. the famos model?"

HM: (Shy) "Well yes I am"

BARTENDER: "Wow.. order anything you want.. it's free for you"

HM: "Thank you.. can ask you something?"

BARTENDER: "Sure, tell me miss"

HM: "I saw you talking to that girl before" (pointing at JY) "Who is she?"

BARTENDER: "Her name is Park Jiyeon, but I don't think you want to know her.. she's dangerous and evil"

HM: "Haha..really?.. we'll see"

(HM APROACHING JY)

HM: "Hey, there.. long time no see"

JY: (LOOKING ANOYED AT HM) "Agh!.. you again?.. what are you a stalker?"

HM: "No.. but I want to know more about you Jiyeon"

JY: "How the heck you knoe my name?"

HM: "I told you, I can have whatever I want"

JY: "Let me tell you something kid... don't bother me anymore.. I'm not really in the mood to play around with a kid like you.. so leave me alone and stop following me.. don't you realize you are annoying and breathing the same air as you is.. how to say this?.. uncomfortable for me.. so, make your way"

HM: "I told you I'm older than you.. you should respect me? and stop calling me kid"

JY: "Let me make one thing clear to you.. I don't respect anyone.. and you are not the exception... So unless you want me to do the same thing that I did to you in the office.. leave me alone kid"

HM: "What the heck?" (blushing)

(JY WALKED AWAY FROM HM AND WENT STRAIGHT TO THE DANCE FLOOR.. JY WAS KNOWN NO ONLY AS A COLD-BAD GIRL, BUT ALSO AS ONE OF THE BEST DANCERS... JY ORDER THE DJ TO PUT BETTER MUSIC AND SHE STARTED TO MAKE HER POWERFUL DANCE.. HM WAS AMAZED BY THE WAY JY WAS DANCING.. SHE COULDN'T TAKE HER EYES OF JY AND HER BODY... HM FELT SOMTHING WIRED AGAIN AND HER HEART STARTED TO BEAT FAST WHEN SHE WAS LOOKING AT JY.. AFTER A WHILE JY CAM BACK TO THE BAR TO TAK E ADRINK SINCE SHE WAS TIRED.. HM WATCHED HER FROM HEAD TO TOE..)

JY: "What?!.. you like what you see kid?"

HM: "Wha- what?"

JY: "If you like what you see?.. you were watching me the whole time.. you like me?!"

HM: "NO!.. I'm not like that.. it's just that you're dance was so good"

JY: "Tsk... tell me something I don't know... so.." (coming to HM ear) "Show me what you got super model"

HM: (Shocked) "Wha- what?"

JY: "Come here.. follow me.."

(JY TOOK HM HAND AND TOOK HER TO A DARK PLACE IN THE CLUB.. SHE PUSH HM AGAINST A WALL AND GRAB HER CHIN)

HM: "What are you doing?!" (shocked)

JY: "I want to see something.." (JY WAS TALKING ABOUT THE WIRED FEELING SHE HAD WHEN SHE KISSED HM BACK IN THE OFFICE) "Just stay still kid"

HM: "They told me you we're dangerous but I never thought you would come to me"

JY: "Haha.. you?, please I'm not the kind of person who does that" (LOOKING AT HM LIPS)

HM: "Well, you look like that.."

JY: "Well, well.. Is Ms. Park scared of me now?"

HM: "Tsk.. don't make me laugh.. you nothing but a ki-"

(JY COULDN'T CONTAIN HERSELF ANYMORE ANS SHE KISS HM WILDLY... HM WAS SHOCKED AT FIRST.. BUT SLOWLY SHE CLOSED HER EYES, PUT HER HANDS AROUND JY NECK AND KISS HER BACK... BOTH OF THEM WERE LIKING THE HOT AND WILD KISS... JY ON THE OTHER HAND, WAS STARTING TO FEEL THIS UNKNOWN FEELING AGAIN WHILE SHE WAS KISSING HM, BUT FOR SOME REASON SHE LIKE IT.. SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS EXACTLY BUT SHE KNEW SHE FELT IT ONLY WITH HM... HM WAS SO INTO THE KISS, THAT SHE IGNORED THE FACT THAT THEY WERE IN A CLUB WERE EVERYONE POSIBLY CAN SEE HER.. BUT HER HEART STARTED TO BEAT FASTER AND FASTER EVERYTIME JY PRESS HER LIPS AGAINST HER... THIS FEELING WAS WIRED BUT SHE ALSO LIKED THE WAY THIS COLD GIRL WAS MAKING HER FEEL...)