Let's fight together.

Lead The Way

(HM HAS BEEN LIVING IN PARK HOTEL FOR A WEEK NOW.. SHE DIDN'T CONTACT ANYONE AND SHE QUIT HER JOB AS CEO IN HER FATHERS COMPANY.. ALL SHE WANTED NOW IS TO TALK TO JY AND BE WITH HER... ON THE OTHER SIDE JY HAS BEEN BUISY WITH QRI AND SOYEON PLANNING HOQ TO TAKE PARK EMPIRE DOWN BEFORE THEY TAKE PARK HOTEL CHAIN DOWN...)

-------------------AT THE HOTEL-----------------

(JIYEON, QRI AND SOYEON ENTERING THE HOTEL)

GUY: "Good morning Ms. Park"

JY: (GLARE) "Did you forget what I told you the last time? Do you really want to lose your job?"

GUY: "Sorry Ms. Park, please don't fire me"

JY: "Agh!.. did my father came?"

GUY: "Actually he called, he told me that he'll stay 2 more weeks in the states.. they are haveing problems with that hotel too"

JY: "I'm gonna kill them"

QRI: "Calm down Ji, you still don't know if it's them"

JY: "Don't let anyone come to disturb me, I'll be buisy for the day" (cold)

GUY: "Ms. Park actually... someone left this for you"

JY: "Who gave this to you?"

GUY: "Your girlfriend"

JY: (Shocked) "My girlfriend?"

QRI: "You have a girlfriend and didn't tell me Park Ji? I'm hurt.. and didn't know you liked girls"

JY: "Shut it.. I don't have a girlfriend..let me see"

(SLOWLY OPENING THE NOTE AND READING IT)

 "JIYEON-AH PLESE, DON'T IGNORE ME... I NEED TO TALK TO YOU... IT'S IMPORTANT.

                                                            I LOVE YOU

                                                                        PARK HYOMIN"

JY: "Tsk.. as if" (to herself) "Let's go to the office, we can talk better there"

SSO: "Jiyeon-ssi do you mind if I turn the T.V on?.. There's always news about Park Empire there and maybe that can help us"

JY: "Shure.. go ahed"

QRI: "Yah" (Smirk to JY)

JY: "Whats with your face?"

QRI: "Thank you"

JY: "For?"

QRI: "For not treating Soyeon coldly and being nice to her"

JY: "I know how important she is for you... and you told me that you wanted me to get closer to her, but shes nice.. is easy to talk to her JiHyun-ah.. you made a grat choise"

QRI: "I know"

SSO: "Look.. there are news about Park Empire"

QRI: "Turn the volume up"

T.V: "Park Empire's CEO and daughter of the president of the company have dissapear.. the police can't find anything about her and she's been missing for a week... here is a picture of the person and her name is Park Hyomin.. if you see her, please contact Park Empire inmidiatly"

(JY FELT HER HEART STOP FOR A MOMENT AFTER HEARING THAT HM WAS MISSING... A WEEK, EXACTLY A WEEK WAS THE LAST TIME SHE SAW HER.. JY GRABBED HER PHONE AND CALLED HM BUT THERE WAS NO ANSWER..)

JY: Hyomin-ah where are you?.. I don't care anymore if you lie to me, but please answer the phone.. let me know you are ok.. please, be ok (SHE THOUGHT)

QRI: "Jiyeon-ah? are you ok?"

JY: "Uhm?.. oh, yes.. I'm fine"

SSO: "We can use this to find out about Park Empire plans with your fathers company"

JY: "How?"

SSO: "I have a contact inside that company and she can help us"

QRI: "She? do I know her?"

SSO: "Of course.. EunJung honey, remember?"

QRI: "Ah, yes.. Hahm EunJung"

JY: "Do you think she will want to help us?"

SSO: "That's for shure.. I'll talk to her now"

QRI: "I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom"

JY: "Gross.. I'll get some coffe, didn't have time to have breakfast"

(WHILE SOYEON STAYED IN THE OFFICE CALLING EUNJUNG, QRI WENT TI THE BATHROOM AND JY WENT TO THE HOTEL KITCHEN AND ASK THE LADY THERE TO MAKE HER A COFFE.. WHILE WAITING JY COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HM.. WHERE SHE COULD BE, IF SHE WAS OK, AND WHY DOESN'T SHE ANSWER HER PHONE.. AT THAT MOMENT SOMEONE APPROACH JY AND BACKHUGED HER, MAKING JY SURPRISE..)

---------------AT THE HOTEL CAFFETERIA---------

JY: "Yah! let go of me" (trying to get out of the hug)

GIRL: "Please, let me stay like this for a moment, i miss you so much"

JY: "Hyo- Hyomin?"

HM: "I'm glad you remember my voice"

JY: (LETTING GO AND TURNING AROUND) "What the hell are you doing? everyone is looking for you"

HM: "I don't care.. I'm not coming back"

JY: "What happened to you? why are your eyes all red? have you been crying?"

HM: "I'm glad you still care for me.. Jiyeon please listen to me, it's very important"

JY: "If it's another lie I don't want to hear it"

HM: "That's the thing everything Joon said is a lie.. I'm not going to marry him, I don't want to be part of that company, all I want is to be with you like before"

JY: "Yeah, right and you expect me to belive you?"

HM: "Can we go to a more private place.. I'll explain everything to you"

JY: "No, not feeling like listening to a players explanation"

HM: "Don't make me force you"

JY: "Tsk... you force me? don't you know I'm stronger than you?"

HM: "I do, but still I'll force you to come with me, even if you punch me or beat me I don't care.. I want to talk to you"

JY: "This kid.. you're really out of your mind... fine where do you want to go.. I'll only give you 5 minutes"

HM: "Let's go to my room"

JY: "Your room?"

HM: "Yes, follow me"

(HM TOOK JY TO THE ROOM SHE'S BEEN LIVING.. BOTH SAT DOWN AND HM STARTED TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING... JY NEARLY FEEL LIKE KILLING HERSELF, BUT JOON WAS WAY TOO GOOD AT MAKING PEOPLE BELIVE IN THING THAT AREN'T TRUE...)

-------------AT HM HOTEL ROOM--------------

JY: "So, how about your fathers company?"

HM: "I'm not going back there, I warned my father that if he dares to touch your fathers buisness he should get ready for war"

JY: (Eyes widened) "Why you told him that?"

HM: "He wanted to force me to marry Joon, which I didn't agree.. and I know is Joon's idea on taking every company and buisness down so he's fathers company can be the only big one.. so if my father is on Joon side, and dares to touch a single hair of you or to do something to you buisness, hell will come to him, trust me"

JY: "I'm curious, if you didn't told Joon about my mother and my father hotel in china.. how did he knew that?"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah, Joon is capable of doing a lot of things to get what he wants and he has a lot of people that work for him, that's why you have to be careful.. and I'll tell you something, I'll fight with you against my fathers company"

JY: "Why?"

HM: "My father is getting old, and now that I'm not there, he will propably tell Joon to take the company, but before that happens we have to take Park Empire down.. I know it doesn't mae much sense now.. but it will later"

JY: "One more thing.. if you really want to help, stay away from me"

HM: "Jiyeon, but I--"

JY: "Yah! kid let me finish... dont' come closer to me in public, they might recognize you and take you to your fathers company.. I'll come every night so you can tell me everything I need to know.. I'll text you before coming so you know it's me the one knocking the door."

HM: "So that means you forgive me"

JY: "Even if it was Joon fault, somehow I'm angry at you.. so it will take time... and start getting use to me being.. how that does that call me?"

HM: "A cold, mean and disrespectful ?"

JY: "Yes, because from know on I'm going to be like that.. and you are not the exception kid"

HM: "Ok, at least I'm glad you talk to me again.. I felt so lonley in this room and not haveing anyone to talk with"

JY: "I'll buy you a dog if you want."

HM: "Yah! I'm not a kid"

JY: "You are for me.. and you act like one too"

 

-------------------------------------------------T.B.C-----------------------------------------------

Another chap. so, how's the fanfic so far? you like it?.. thanx for all the coments and suscribers.. it means a lot...

Please wait up until next chap. A little preview... The war will begin.

tumblr_m4ix9mTTx01qcv807o1_500.gif