Why are you being like this

Lead The Way

(IT'S BEEN A MONTH SINCE JY STARTED TO LIVE WITH QRI.. DURING THAT WEEK SHE DIDN'T CONTACT HM AND ONLY FOCUS ON HER STUDIES SINCE THE FINALS WERE NEAR...JY BEEN STUDING FOR A WEEK AND NEDDED SOME TIME TO REST.. SO SHE TOLD QRI AND SSO THAT SHE WILL BE GOING OUT TONIGHT.. SHE FELT LIKE SHE WAS ASKING THEM PERMISSION, WHICH WAS ABSURD.. JY TOOK HER JACKET, CAR KEYS AND TOOK OFF TO SEE HER GIRLFRIEND.. ON THE OTHER SIDE HM WAS WORRY SINCE JY HAVEN'T CONTACT HER FOR A WEEK AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN CAME TO WORK AT THE HOTEL..SHE WAS ABOUT TO HEAD TO JY HOUSE WHEN SOMEONE KNOCKED ON HER DOOR..)

-----------------AT HM HOTEL ROOM------------------

*KNOCK *KNOCK

HM: "Who is it?"

JY: "I have a delivery for Ms. Park Hyomin"

HM: (Opening the door) "Who- JIYEON-AH!"

JY: "There is absoltly no need for you to scream like that"

HM: (Hugging JY thightly) "I've missed you.. where have you been? why didn't you call me?"

JY: "First of all, let's go inside and lock the door.. I'll tell you everything, but you don't have to tell to anyone"

HM: "I don't have anyone besides you"

(JY REMEMBERED THAT HM WAS IN THE SAME POSITION LIKE HER.. ALONE.. EXCEPT THAT JY HAVE QRI AND SSO, WHILE HM ONLY HAVE JY.. THE WENT IN THE ROOM LOCKED THE DOOR AND SAT ON THE BED.. JY TOLD EVERYTHING TO HM.. ABOUT HER FATHER, HIS NEW WOMAN, SHE RUNNING AWAY FROM HOME, QRI, SSO AND HER STUDIES..)

HM: "So, thats why you didn't contact me?"

JY: "Yes, I should've told you about this but I was emabarassed to face you"

HM: "Babe, you don't have to feel like that with me.. I'm here for you.. I'm your girlfriend remember?"

JY: "I know, but I didn't wanted to bother you with my problems"

HM: "You suffer before because of my problems.. I don't mind hearing yours"

JY: "But the way.. where were you going?"

HM: "To your house.. I haven't see you or talked to you in a week, so I was going there to see you"

JY: (Smirk) "Well, I'm here now.. what do you want to do?"

HM: "We can't go out since your dad or Joon will see us and do something to us.. so how about we watch a movie here?"

JY: "I was thinking maybe we could do something else" (Whispering on HM ear and sending shivers down her spine)

HM: "L- like what?"

JY: "Something fun" (Touching HM leg)

HM: "Y-yah!..Wh- what are you d-doing?"

JY: (Leaning to HM ear) "I'm and I want you Hyomin"

HM: "Ji- jiyeon-ah.. I'm not ready yet"

JY: (Angry) "FINE!.. THEN I'LL LEAVE!" (Getting up and going to the door)"

HM: "Wait!.. don't leave me.. Please understand me"

JY: "No! you undestand me Hyomin.. you know how bad I felt when you told me that you did it with that bastard.. and for me, it will be my first time... tell me something, do you feel uncomfortable when I touch you?"

HM: "I- "

JY:*Sigh* "I guess that's a yes, Then let me tell ask you one more thing.. what do you feel when we kiss?"

HM: "I- I don't know how to say it"

JY: "Do you feel more comfortable kissing boys or me?"

HM: "Why the questions all of the sudden? Why are you being like this?"

JY: "Nevermind.. I get going..bye"

HM: (Holding JY wrist) "Jiyeon, please don't be like this.. I don't like seeing you hurt.."

JY: "You are the one whose hurting me Hyomin"

HM: "Why? because I don't want to have with you?"

JY: "No, because you are not fully sure about your feeling for me.. I guess you need time to figure it out"

HM: "Jiyeon I love you.. I'm sure of that"

JY: "Then, why whenever I ask you on a date you say no? why don't you kiss me like before? why do you treat me like a stranger now?"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah.. It's not like that... is just that I don't want to go out in public"

JY: "Are you ashame that the great Park Hyomin, CEO and Super Model, is seeing with a girl? or are you ashame of me?"

HM: "Jiyeon.. stop it.. I can't, I'm not ready to go out in public yet"

JY: "Ok, I get it now.. I'm done with this Hyomin.. we've been dating for a month.. I came to visit you when i could.. but this is enough, I can't take this anymore"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah, please don't be like that.. Don't break up with me.. I really love you.. just give me some time until I'm ready"

JY: "Yes, that's exactly what you need.. TIME.. so, don't expect to see me again.."

HM: "Jiyeon"

(JY GOT CLOSER TO HM FACE.. AND GAVE HER ONE LAST KISS BEFORE LEAVING.. WHILE KISSING, JY STARTED TO CRY AND HM FELT JY TEARS ON HER CHEEKS.. JY PART THE KISS AND LEFT)

 

-----------------T.B.C-------------

ANOTHER UPDATE.. SORRY IF IT IS SHORT.. DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY.. SEEING ALL THE EUNYEON PICTURES RECENTLY AND A FANVIDEON WHERE JY CHOSE EJ OVER HM.. INSPIRE ME TO WRITE THIS..

THANX TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO READ..AND PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMENTS.. LET ME KNOW HOW IT IS..

 

 

                                      MINYEON ♥♥♥