You lost Me

Lead The Way

(WHILE JY WAS IN THE OFFICE WITH QRI... HM FINALLY FINISHED HER REHEARSAL FOR THE SHOW... SHE WAVE GOODBYE TO ALL HER MODEL FRIENDS AND STARTED TO LOOK FOR JY, WHO SHE HAVEN'T SEEN FOR A WHILE, SHE TOOK HER PHONE OUT AND CALLED JY.. AFTER NOT GETTING AN ANSWER SHE GOT WORRY.. WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE A MAN GOT IN FRONT OF HER...)

JOON: "Going somewhere babe?"

HM: "Leave me alone"

JOON: "You're looking for Ms. Park aren't you?"

HM: (Turning to face Joon) "Where is she? if you did something to her I'll kill you"

JOON: "Oh, honey.. I didn't do anything to her.. I just told her the truth"

HM: "What are you talking about?"

JOON: (Getting closer to HM) "I told her that you were just using her, that she was a game for you, so we could have infirmation about her father buisness to put it down.. and then she left"

HM: "You bastard!.."

JOON: "That's what you get for breaking up with me.. and I forgot to tell you.. I invited her to our wedding this weekend"

HM: "I'll never marry you.. and you will never have my father's place in the company"

JOON: "We'll see.. if Park Jiyeon doesn't kill you before I kill her"

HM: "Don't you dare saying her name"

(HM RAN OUT TO HER CAR.. SHE DROVE TO THE HOTEL BUT THE SECURITY DIDN'T LET HER IN.. SHE GAVE UP KNOWING THAT THEY WOULDN'T LET HER IN.. BUT SHE HAD TO EXPLAIN TO JY THAT WHAT JOON SAID IT WASN'T TRUE.. SO SHE DECIDED TO GO AND WAIT FOR JY AT HER HOUSE..)

----------------AT JY HOUSE---------------

HM: "Jiyeon-ah please come quickly.. I hope you're not too angry and listen to me... I do love you.. *sigh*"

(AT THAT MOMENT A CAR CAME AND STOPPED IN FRONT OF JY HOUSE.. JY GOT OUT OF IT AND QRI WAS WITH HER.. JY KNEW HM WAS GOING TO BE HERE.. BUT SHE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK AT HER AND SHE JUST WALKED TOWARDS THE HOUSE DOOR WITH QRI.. SUDDENLY HM GRABBED JY WRIST..)

HM: "Jiyeon-ah"

JY: "May I help you with something?"

HM: "Can we talk?"

JY: "Sorry I don't have time for people like you.."

HM: "Jiyeon just listen to me please"

JY: "Tsk.. let go of me unless you want me to break your hand.. and trust me Park Hyomin I wonn't hesitate on doing it" (Cold and full of anger)

HM: "Jiyeon, please let me explain"

JY: "Leave now!.. breathing the same air as you is disgusting"

HM: "Jiyeon please.. what Joon said isn't true"

JY: "Do you expect me to belive you?.. tell me how did he get all the information about my father and about my mother's accident? those are things that I only told to you.. and you expect me to belive you now.. let me tell you one thing Park.. you lost me now... so, you better dissapear from my sight.. Oh.. and a warning.. be redy for the war"

HM: "Jiyeon"

(JY GOT IN HER HOUSE AND CLOSED THE DOOR RIGHT IN FRONT OF HM FACE.. JY FELT HER HEART ACHING A LOT, SHE ACTUALLY DID HAVE FEELING FOR HM.. BUT FOR HM SHE WAS JUST A GAME... QRI GOT TO JY TO CHECK IF SHE WAS OK.. AFTER CALMING JY DOWN, QRI CALLED SOYEON TO COME TO JY HOUSE..)

*DING *DONG

QRI: "It must be Soyeon, I'll be right back" (Qri went to the door and greeted her fiancee with a sweet kiss and lead her to the living room)

JY: "Hi, I'm Park Jiyeon, it's a good to finally meet you, I heard a lot from QRI oppa"

SSO: "Nice to meet you too.. QRI has told me a lot about you"

QRI: "This is nice"

JY: "What?"

QRI: "Haveing the two most important woman in my life toghether"

SSO: (Blush) "yah!" (shy)

JY: "Your such and idiot"

SSO: "So, my honey told me you need my help?"

JY: "Honey?.. seriously JiHyun?.. hahaha"

QRI: "Yah!.. stop it DINO!"

JY: "You want to die don't you?"

SSO: "Oh god.. stop it"

JY: "Sorry, yes I need your help.. is towards Park Empire"

SSO: "Honey isn't that the same company my dad help you with?"

QRI: "Yes, they want to take JY father's company down"

SSO: "They really have no shame"

JY: "Nope... I need to know how to fight them, they are going after my dad's hotel in china.. and my dad won't come home until next week.. so I kind of need help"

QRI: "Daebak!.. someone film this please.. the great PARK JIYEON is asking for help"

JY: "YAH!.. GO AND BRING SOME DRINKS BEFORE I KILL YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

QRI: "Yes, sir" (mocking JY)

JY: "Aish.. this guy is seriously annoying"

SSO: "Do you always treat eachother like that?"

JY: "Yes.. he accepts me for being a cold and disrespectful girl and accept his annoying comments"

SSO: "He's cute"

JY: "For you maybe.. not for me.. so annoying"

SSO: "Ok, back to buisness.. I'll help you in everthing I can, don't doubt about it.. but you said that they got information on the condition of the buisness in china, how?"

JY: "His daughter, PARK HYOMIN, got closer to me and use me to get the information.. I was really such an idiot to not see that.. but i'll make her pay"

QRI: "Here are the drinks.. so what were you talking about?"

JY: "Your stupid face"

QRI: "And back again to being the cold girl you were"

JY: "Yes, it's her fault"

SSO: "Mine?"

QRI: "No baby, Park Hyomin's fault"

SSO: "Oh, I got scared for a moment"

JY: "So are both of you on my side?"

SSO & QRI: "Yes, don't need to think it twice"

JY: "Good, then let the game begin" (smirk)

QRI: "You know you scared me sometimes Jiyeon"

JY: "I can be really scary and dangerous if I want to"

(ON THE OTHER HAND HM WAS HEADING TO HER HOUSE.. WHEN SHE ARRIVE SHE SAW HER FATHER AND JOON ON THE LIVING ROOM, BOTH TURNED TO LOOK AT HER AND IT SEEMS THAT THEY WERE WAITING FOR HER.. SHE GOT CLOSER AND SAT FAR AWAY FROM JOON..)

---------------AT HM HOUSE----------------

MR. PARK: "Are you ok Hyomin?"

HM: "Do I look Ok?"

JOON: "C'mon babe.. your father is worried for you" (REACHING FOR HM HAND)

HM: "Let go of me you "

MR. PARK: "Hyomin!"

HM: "What?"

MR. PARK: "Tell me Hyomin, what's wrong?"

HM: *SIGH* "Dad, I don't want to marry him" (pointing at Joon)

MR. PARK: (SHOCKED) "What? why?"

HM: "Because he's a pretencious and arrogant , who made me lose the person I really love.. I never loved him dad and honestly I never will"

MR. PARK: "But Hyomin everything for the wedding is set, you can't just cancel it"

HM: "You don't want to cancel it?.. they I will leave the house, it seems that you like him more than your own daughter.. but don't come to me when this idiot take your company down dad"

JOON: "Babe you are overreacting.."

HM: "Don't ever touch me and don't even dare to get near me or Jiyeon again or I'll promise I'll kill you with my own hands"

MR. PARK: "Hyomin!.. wait.. you are my daughter, I'm trying to understand but.. why? we were perfectly fine?"

HM: "Sorry, Oh dad and one more thing, if or him even dare to try and touch Park Hotel Chain.. get ready for the war.."

(HM WENT TO HER ROOM.. PACKED ALL HER STUFF, GRAB HER CAR KEYS AND GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE... EVEN WITHOUT HER FATHERS MONEY, HM WAS ACTUALLY RICH, ALL HER MODELING WORK GAVE HER A LOT OF MONEY.. SHE GOT IN THE CAR AND DROVE TO "PARK HOTEL".. SHE ASKED FOR A ROOM AND ORDER TO THE GUY AT THE DOOR TO PARK HER CAR AND TAKE ALL HER STUFF TO THE ROOM... THIS WAS THE BEGINING OF HM FREE LIFE AND SHE WAS WILLING TO FIGHT TO GET JY BACK...)

 

-------------------------------T.B.C---------------------------------