I'm not that cold.

Lead The Way

(AFTER YURI LEFT.. HM WENT BACK TO JY ROOM... JY WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF HER ROOM WINDOW.. HM COULDN'T HELP TO OBSERVE EVERY SINGLE PART OF JY... SHE KNEW HER HEART WAS BEATTING FAST AND SHE KNEW JY WAS THE REASON FOR IT.. AFTER OBSERVING JY FOR A FEW MINUTES SHE WENT TOWARDS HER AND BACKHUG HER.. MAKING JY SURPRISE..)

-------------AT JY ROOM--------------

JY: "What are you doing?"

HM: "Do you feel better?"

JY: "Yes, a little.. my arm doesn't hurt that much now..thank you Hyomin"

HM: "What?.. did I just heard right?.. did you thank me?"

JY: "Not in the mood for games.."

HM: "Something wrong?"

JY: "Yes, you"

HM: (Confuse) "What?.. did I do something wrong?"

JY: "No, it's me.. I think I did something wrong"

HM: "Can I know what is it?"

JY: "Not yet.. let's wait until our week date is over and I'll tell you then"

HM: "Week date?.. I thought you.."

JY: "You said you wanted to date me for a week so let's do it... but first, did you finish the food I'm starving"

HM: "Are you shure the fever didn't affect your brain?"

JY: "Why?.. 'cuz I'm being sweet with you?"

HM: "Well, yes.. you always fight with me and act all cold"

JY: "I'm not as cold as I look.. but there is a reason for me being this way"

HM: "And I guess you won't tell me"

JY: "Maybe later."

(AT THAT MOMENT)

*RING *RING

JY: "Your phone"

HM: "Let it ring, I bet is Joon"

JY: "Aren't you going to answer him?"

HM: "No, I want to stay like this with you.. besides he's so annoying, always controlling my every move"

JY: "I understand the feeling"

HM: "C'mon.. take my hand"

JY: "Why?"

HM: "You said you were hungry... let's go downstairs and eat.. I was planning on bringing it here but now that you're up let's eat on the kitchen"

JY: "Ok.. but if I fall from the stairs, your fault"

HM: "Hehe.. ok"

(HM HELPED JY TO GO DOWNSTAIRS, TO THE KITCHEN AND THEN HELPED HER SIT.. HM WAS FOCUS ON THE PRAPARATION OF THE FOOD... JY JUST LOOKED AT HER WITH A LITTLE SMILE... AFTER A WHILE HM SET THE TABLE AND PLACED THE PLATES..)

------KITCHEN------

HM: "Eat"

JY: "Let's see how great Park Hyomin is at cooking" (taking a bite)

HM: "And?... how  is it?"

JY: "It's good"

HM: "Just good?"

JY: "Yes, just that..."

HM: "Well.. at least is better than you spitting the food on me"

JY: "True.. hehe"

HM: (Amazed by JY laugh) "You know.. I really like when you laugh"

JY: (Blushing) "And I relly like your soft lips"

HM: "Wha- what?" (blushing hard)

JY: "You heard me.. I like your soft and sweet lips"

HM: "Y- yah!..what the heck are you talking about?"

JY: "You don't belive me?.. then I'll show you how much I like your lips" (Standing up and going towards HM)

HM: "What are you doing?!" (surprised)

JY: "Shh.. just fell it.."

(JY SAT ON HM LAP AND PULL HER CLOSER TO A KISS.. JY WAS MAKING SHURE SHE COULD TASTE HM SWEET LIPS AND THAT HM COULD TASTE HERS AS WELL.. THE KISS WAS GETTING HOTTER.. THEIR TOUNGS WERE INVOLVE THIS TIME.. HM HAD HER ARMS AROUND JY WAIST, WHILE JY HAD HER ARM ON HM NECK.. AFTER 5 MIN OF THE HOT KISS THEY BREAK IT DUE TO LACK OF OXYGEN.. THEY STARED INTO EACHOTHERS EYES AND BOTH LET OUT A LITTLE SMILE..)

JY: "I told you I like your lips" (whispering on HM ear)

HM: "I like yours too.. didn't know you were such a good kisser"

JY: "Only when I'm with you I'm like this"

HM: (Blushing) "Really? or you are just playing with me?"

JY: "I'm serious Hyomin"

HM: (Seeing JY serious eyes) "Then I can't wait for the rest of the week.. so you can know me better and I can know you too"

JY: "Me too.. now, sorry to cut the mood but.. can you walk me to bed?.. I feel sleepy"

HM: "Maybe is the medication.. c'mon I'll take you"

(AFTER WALKING WITH JY UP TO HER ROOM AND LYING HER ON BED... HM WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE.. SHE SAW JY SLOWLY FALLING ASPLEEP... SHE WENT DOWNSTAIRS AND EXIT THE HOUSE.. SHE WAS HAPPY FOR TODAY AND COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO SEE JY AGAIN.. SHE ARRIVE AT HER HOUSE, TOOK A SHOWER AND WENT TO BED....

NEXT MORNING JY WOKE UP EARLY AS USUAL.. TO WORK.. SHE KNEW HM WAS GONE... SO SHE GOT READY, WENT DOWNSTAIRS AND WENT TO THE HOTEL.. EVEN IF SHE WASN'T FEELING GOOD AND HER ARM STILL HURT, SHE TRIED HER BEST READING AND SIGNING ALL THE FILES HER FATHER SENT HER... ON THE OTHER SIDE HM WOKE UP, GOT DRESSED, HAVE BREAKFAST, AND HEAD TOWARDS JY HOUSE.. WHEN SHE GOT THERE.. NO ONE OPEN THE DOOR, SO SHE ASKED ONE OF THE NAIGHBOURS IF THEY HAVE SEEN HER AND THEY TOLD HER THAT SHE WAS GONE.. HM COULD ONLY THINK OF ANOTHER PLACE JY WOULD GO, SO SHE GOT IN HER CAR AND HEADED TO THE HOTEL..)

---------------------AT THE HOTEL---------------------

HM: "Hi, has Ms. Park arrive?"

GUY: "Oh hey.. yes she's in her office.. but I don't think you want to disturb her..she's in the middle of a discussion with a guy"

HM: "A guy?"

GUY: "Yes, I think his name was Joon? I don't remember well"

HM: "Lee Joon?"

GUY: "Yes, him"

HM: "Thank you"

(HM RUSHED TO JY OFFICE AND WHEN SHE WAS GETTING CLOSER SHE HEARD 2 PEOPLE ARGUING IN A VERY LOUD TONE... HM WAS WORRY SINCE JY COULDN'T DEFENT HERSELF MUCH DUE TO HER ARM AND THE FACT THAT SHE WAS WEAK FOR THE FEVER.. HM GOT CLOSER TO LISTEN THE CONVERSATION)

----AT JY OFFICE----

JOON: "Why aren't you going to accept our proposal?! isn't it good enough?!"

JY: "I TOLD YOU I'LL ONLY DISCUSS THIS WITH YOUR BOSS, NOT WITH A LOW PERSON LIKE YOU"

JOON: "LISTEN TO ME BI***.. IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO HIT YOU.. YOU BETTER RESPECT ME!"

JY: "YOU'RE NO ONE.. WHY SHOULD I RESPECT YOU?!"

JOON: "I'M THE FUTURE HUSBAND OF PARK HYOMIN, IF YOU REMEMBER IS MR.PARK DAUGHTER.. WHICH MEANS I'M GOING TO BE THE HEAD OF THE COMPAN"

JY: "SUCH A COCKY .. LISTEN TO ME LEVE, NOW.. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO FIGHT WITH AN IDIOT LIKE YOU.. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MR. PARK CAN TRUST IN SUCH AN ARROGANT AND BRAINLESS IDIOT LIKE YOU.."

JOON: (Raise her hand and slap JY with all her straight, leaving JY on the floor) "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR.. NOW I'M GOING TO YOU, SO YOU LEARN HOW TO RESPECT ME"

(JOON GOT ON TOP OF JY AND HELD BOTH OF JY ARMS... JUST THEN HM GOT IN THE OFFICE AND SAW HIM.. JY WAS JUST THINKING OF HER AND SHE APPEAR TO SAVE HER..)

HM: "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!.. GET OFF HER, NOW!"

JOON: "Babe, it's not what you think.."

HM: "Don't try to lie to me.. I heard everything.. you idiot, get the hell out of here and don't you ever dare to come back.. oh and by the way I'm not going to marry you.. i would never marry such a disgusting person"

JOON: "Tsk.. you will marry me wheter you like it or not.. it's your fathers decition not yours"

HM: "We'll see about that.. oh and one more thing" (HM raise her hand and slap Joon) "Don't get near her or me again"

JOON: "You .. you will pay for this.. both of you"

(ONCE JOON LEFT.. HM GOT TO JY WHO WAS TRYING TO GET UP.. HM HELPED HER AND TOOK HER TO THE COUCH..)

HM: "Jiyeon-ah are you ok?"

JY: "Yes, that bastard is really something"

HM: "Don't worry, he's not gonna hurt you anymore... I promise"

JY: "By the way.. why did you come?"

HM: "I went to your house but since you weren't there I though you will be here so, I came"

JY: "Thank you.. if you didn't show up that bastard would have really me"

HM: (GETTING CLOSE TO JY LIPS) "Don't worry I'm not gonna let him touch you.."

JY: (Giving a quickkiss to HM on the lips) "I won't let him touch you either"

 

-------------------------------------------T.B.C-------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys.. here's another chap.. let me know if you like it and thanks to all the people who read the fic.. it means a lot to me.

large.gif

                                             

                       MINYEON FOREVER ♥♥♥