Love and War

Lead The Way

(SINCE THE DAY HM AND JY TALKED.. THEY'VE BEEN SECRETLY MEETING WITH EACHOTHER EVERY NIGHT AT HM ROOM... HM FELT HAPPY AND JY WAS SLOWLY STARTING TO TRUST IN HM AGAIN... AS THE DAYS WERE PASSING BOTH OF THEM WERE HAVING STRONG FEELINGS FOR EACHOTHER.. FOR JY THIS WAS NEW, AND FOR HM TOO SINCE IT'S THE FIRST TIME SHE FALL HARD IN LOVE AND WITH A GIRL..)

--------------AT THE HOTEL------------------

GUY: "Morning Ms. Park"

JY: "You!..you know what forget it"

GUY: "Ms. Park there is someone in your office waiting for you"

JY: "Who? and why did you let someone get in my office without my permission?!"

GUY: "Sorry, please don't fire me.. Mr. Lee QRI went after the guy and it's with him in your office"

JY: "A guy?.. fine!, but don't ever let anyone in wothout my permission, got it?"

GUY: (Scared) "Yes, Ms. Park"

JY: "Such and useless kid.."

-------------------AT JY OFFICE----------------

(JY ENTERING THE OFFICE)

JOON: "Ms. Park.. long time no see"

JY: (looking aat QRI) "What the heck are you doing here bastard?"

JOON: "Not the way to treat a friend right?"

JY: "Friend?.. tsk, don't me make laugh.. get out of here now"

JOON: "I can't"

QRI: "May I know why?"

JOON: "Sure.. as you know Hyomin-ssi is missing.."

JY: "So?.. what do we have to do with that?"

JOON: "I got the feeling that you are hiding her from me"

JY: "Listen to me you big brainless idiot.. I couldn't care less what happens to Park Hyomin... so I suggest you to get the hell out of my office and never come here again, unless you want to die.. because I don't have any probrem on killing you with my own hands"

JOON: "So cocky.. let's see if you're still cocky with this.." (Joon raise her hand and give JY a punch on her lips)

QRI: "Jiyeon-ah.. are you ok?"

JY: "Do I look like I'm ok?.." (standing up) "You'll pay for this idiot" (her lip was bleeding)

JOON: "Really and how?"

JY: "Well let's start with this.." (JY USE HER TAEKWONDO SKILLS TO KICK AND PUNCH JOON ON HIS STOMACH AND FACE)

JOON: "You !"

JY: "Not enough?"

QRI: "Jiyeon, stop!.. we have things to do, remember?.. don't waste your time and energy on him, is not worth it"

JY: "FINE!..But let me tell you something .. get ready, because war is coming to you... and I promise that you won't survive to this"

JOON: "Don't make me laugh Park.. your just an irrespectful who doesn't know anything about buisness or war"

JY: "We'll see.. now leave, and if I see you again I'll tell the guards to shoot you"

(AS JOON WAS LEAVING, JY TEXTED HM TELLING HER THAT SHE WAS GOING TO THE ROOM..)

JY: "QRI, call Soyeon eonni, tel her to come and explain her everything.. I'll be right back"

QRI: "Where are you going? don't you know you are bleeding?"

JY: "Is my injury that important now?.. I'm going to check the security cameras and see if they capture everything that he said and do.. we might need that"

QRI: "Ok.. be careful, I'll call Soyeon"

(JY GOT OUT OF THE OFFICE AND WENT TO HM ROOM FIRST.. SHE KNOCKED THE DOOR AND WHEN HM OPENED IT SHE WAS SOCKED AND WORRY AT SEEING JY BLEEDING.. SHE INMIDATLY MAKE HER IN AND SAT HER ON THE BED..)

--------------AT HM HOTEL ROOM--------------

HM: "What happened? who did this to you?"

JY: "It doesn't matter.. Hyomin, It's time for the war to begin"

HM: "Are you sure?.. first tell me who did this to you"

JY: "You really want to know?"

HM: "Yes, tell me"

JY: "Your so called ex-fiance did this to me.. he cam by to my affice and started to question me about you.. then we started to have a verbal fight until, well.. he punch me.."

HM: "That bastard will pay for this.. I told him not to touch you or anyone around you.. now this is defently war and he won't be able to escape from it.."

JY: (Shock at Hm words) "Don't worry babe, you should have seen how I kick and punch him" (JY then realize she called HM babe and started to blush hard)

HM: (Shock but smiling) "B-babe?.. this is the first time you call me like that"

JY: "Y-yeah well, don't get use to it"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah let me tell you something.. once this thing is over, I want you to be my girlfriend"

JY: (Eyes wide) "Wh- what?!.. you wante me to be your girlfriend?"

HM: "Yes, because Jiyeon-ah, I-"

JY: "You what?"

HM: "I- I... I love you"

JY: "Until you finally say it"

HM: "Wait did you know?"

JY: (Smiling) "Yes, you told me one time when you were sleeping..but do you know we can't to that until we finish everything and take your father's company down and also Joon"

HM: "Do that? and then you say I'm a ert when you're already thinking about that.."

JY: (Getting close to HM ear) "I mean being your girlfriend you ert"

HM: (Blushing due to embarrassment) "Oh.. right"

JY: "Come with me"

HM: "Where?"

JY: "It's time for you to meet the team"

(JY TOOK HM HAND AND BOTH OF THEM HEADED TO PICK THE RECORD OF THE SECURITY CAMERA OF THE OFFICE AND WENT TO THE OFFICE WHERE SSO AND QRI WERE WAITING FOR HER.. BUT THEY GOT A BIGH SURPRISE WHEN JY SHOWED UP WITH HM..)

-----------AT THE OFFICE----------------

QRI: "Jiyeon-ah.. what is she doing here?"

JY: "She is our secret weapon..and she will help us"

HM: "Hello, I'm Park Hyomin"

QRI: "I know who you are remember?"

SSO: "Hi, I'm Park Soyeon, QRI's fiancee"

HM: "Nice to meet you"

JY: "Eonni, here.. do you think this will help?"

SSO: "What is it?"

JY: "Take a look for yourself"

(WHILE SSO WAS LOOKING AT THE VIDEO, JY AND QRI WERE DISCUSSING SOME PROBLEMS AND HM FELT A LITTLE LEFT OUT.. SHE JUST SAT NEXT TO JY AND JUST LOOKED AT HER.. JY WAS FOCUS ON SOME PAPERS WITH QRI..)

SSO: "Guys, this is it.. it's perfect we can use all this.."

JY: "Really?.. we can do it?"

SSO: "Yes, Ms. Park.. so, shall we begin now?"

QRI: "Jiyeon-ah just give the order and we'll be next to you through this"

JY: "Hyomin, are you in too?"

HM: "I alredy told you, I am"

JY: "Then let's begin this war"

(SSO, QRI, HM AND JY WERE PREPARING EVERYTHING FOR THIS MOMENT.. THEY CALCULATED EVERY LITTLE DETAIL.. AND LIKE THAT THEY STARTED THE SUE TO PARK EMPIRE AND THEY SUE LEE JOON...HM DAD AND LEE JOON WERE SURPRISE WITH THE JUDGE CALL... SO THEY HIRE THE BEST LAWYER IN KOREA AND BOTH PARTS HEADED TO THE COURT..)

-----------------------T.B.C-----------------------

BE READY FOR NEXT CHAPTER... THERE WILL BE ROMACE AND DRAMA... THANX AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO READ MY FANFIC.. I KNOW IT SEEMS A LITTLE LIKE LAW AND ORDER BUT TRUST ME AFTER THE NEXT CHAP. WE'LL BE SEEING MORE OF THE MINYEON RELATIONSHIP AND ALSO LET'S NOT FORGET THE SSOKYUL COUPLE..