Date Time

Lead The Way

(ANOTHER BRIGHT DAY CAME AND JY WOKE UP NEXT TO HER LOVE... SHE WAS SMILING JUST WATCHING HM SLEEPING SOUNDLY, BUT SOON HER SMILE DISAPPEAR AT HE THOUGHT OF HER GIRLFRIEND SUZY, NO SHE KNEW THAT SHE DEFENTILY HAS TO TELL HER ALL ABOT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HM.. BUT NOT TODAY, SINCE TODAY SHE WILL HAVE THE AWAITED PUBLIC DATE WITH HM AND THIS WILL BE A TEST FOR HM, SO JY CAN PROVE IF HM REALLY CHANGE DURING THESE YEARS....AFTER HALF AN HOUR HM FINALLY WOKE UP AND SAW A VERY SERIOUS JY LOST IN HER OWN THOUGHTS, SHE JUST SMILE SEEING HER CUTE LOVER LIKE THAT..)

--------AT JY APARMENT---------

HM: "Jiyeon-ah"

JY: "Humm?.. oh you're awake"

HM: "What are you thinking about?"

JY: "Suzy"

HM: (surprised) "Your secretary?"

JY: "Yes, I'm a little worried for her"

HM: "Why?"

JY: "Because I finally realize my feelings for you.. and I will have to break up with her"

HM: (Shocked) "WHAT?! you two were dating?"

JY: "Yes, sorry for not telling you before.. we've been dating for five month"

HM: "I guess I understand.. but, why didn't you told me before?"

JY: "Because I thought that if I told you, you would leave me again... but don't worry, I'll tell her everything and break up with her as long as you're willing to be with me"

HM: "I will be with you and I won't leave you this time.. so don't worry too much and fix that"

JY: (smiling) "I will, now let's think about our date"

HM: (hugging JY) "What do you want to do?"

JY: "Mmm let me see... kiss you, hug you, hold you, hold your hand and... you know the rest"

HM: "YAH! you ert Dinosaur.... We'll have a normal date, like normal people"

JY: "Forget it.. besides I already planned everything"

HM: "What?! When?"

JY: "Last night while you were sleeping"

HM: "Not fair honey, we're supposed to plan it together"

JY: "Just wait and see, I'm sure you'll love it"

HM: "Ok, I'll trust you then"

JY: "Now, get your sweet off the bed and let's get going"

HM: "Can't I stay here a little longer?"

JY: "Nope.. now get up, to the shower and we're out"

HM: "So bosy" (pouting)

JY: (giggle) "Kid you better get your off the bed now"

HM: "Fine, and stop calling me kid.. remember I'm older than you"

(AFTER HALF AN HOUR JY AND HM WERE CLEAN AND READY TO LEAVE, THEY GOT ON JY CAR, JY BLINDFOLD HM... AND DROVE TO THE DESTINATION)

----------IN JY CAR---------

JY: "Are you exited for our first date Minnie?"

HM: "More like nervous.. Were the blindfold really necessary?"

JY: "Yes, it's a surprise.. so don't you dare taking them off or I'll tie your hands tonight"

HM: "Fine!, just don't me.."

JY: "As if... remember what I told you long ago.. you're not even my type kid" (laughing)

HM: "I really miss your laugh.. but don't mock me like that, I don't like it"

JY: "I'm just kidding Minnie" (getting closer to HM ear and whispering) "You are so my type of woman.. and I want you so bad"

HM: (blushing) "Y- yah!.. stop it"

(suddenly JY phone rang and it was no other than Suzy)

*PHONE CALL*

JY: "Hello?"

SUZY: "Hi baby, where are you?"

JY: "Out.. today there is no work at the company, didn't you know?"

SUZY: "Really?.. so, want to spend the day with me?"

JY: "Sorry babe.. I'm buisy.. but how about we meet tomorrow?"

SUZY: "Ok, I have something to tell you anyways"

JY: "Something wrong?"

SUZY: "I'll tell you tomorrow.. love you, bye"

JY: "O-ok, bye"

*END OF PHONE CALL*

JY: "That was weird"

HM: "I'm starting to get a little jelous after hearing that phone call"

JY: "Don't be"

HM: "Ok, I won't.. how long till we get there?"

JY: "Tsk.. so impatient.. we're near, don't worry"

HM: "Ok, but I'm hungry"

JY: "We'll eat when we get there"

(AFTER SOME MINUTES, THEY FINALLY ARRIVE.. JY GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND HELP HM.. HM WAS STILL WITH THE BLINDFOLDS.. WHEN THEY WERE AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE PLACE JY TOOK OFF THE BLINDFOLDS FROM HM.. HM WAS COMPLETELY SHOCKED ABOUT THE PLACE.. IT WAS THE EXACT SAME PLACE THEY TALKED ABOUT WHEN THEY DATED 4 YEARS AGO.. THE AMUSMENT PARK WHICH HAVE A GREAT AND ROMANTIC VIEW FROM THE HAN RIVER AND WHOLE SEOUL CITY..)

-----------AT THE AMUSMENT PARK----------

HM: "How.. how did you remember?"

JY: "How to forget.. you told me like a million time you wanted to come here back then.. it took me a while to get tickets for the amusment park but it was worth it.. now, let's go" (holding HM hand and heading to the inside of the amusment park)

HM: "Wow, it really is big"

JY: "Where do you want to go first?"

HM: "Crashing cars?"

JY: "Ok, let's go"

(HM AND JY SPENT THE WHOLE AFTERNOON RIDING GAMES AND ENJOYING EACHOTHERS COMPANY.. JY THOUGHT WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE IF THEY WOULD HAVE DONE THIS 4 YEARS AGO..THEY WERE HAPPILY HOLDING HANDS AND SOMETIMES GIVING EACHOTHER SMALL PECKS ON THE LIPS..AFTER 5 HS OF BEING THERE AND GOING TO EVERY SINGLE GAME THERE.. THEY SOON GOT TIRED AND HUNGRY.. SO THEY DECIDED TO GO AND EAT SOMETHING.. WHAT HM DIDN'T KNOW IS THAT JY PREPARED A ROMANTIC DINNER ON THE PARK NEAR THERE WHERE THEY COULD ENJOY THE VIEW OF SEOUL NIGHT LIGHTS AND THE HAN RIVER...)

JY: "C'mon let's go and eat something"

HM: "Where are we going?"

JY: "You'll see"

HM: "You are so full of mistery today"

JY: "It's not mistery it's call surprise.. you defenitly are worst than a kid"

HM: (Pouting) "Can you at least give me a hint to where are we going"

JY: "Fine.. look, over there" (Lifting her finger and pointing)

(HM FOLLOW JY FINGER AND SHE WAS SHOCKED. SHE SAW A BEAUTIFUL TABLE DECORATED WITH SOME CANDLES IN THE MIDDLE.. SHE WAS SURPRISE, SHI DIDN'T KNOW THIS SIDE OF JY.. AND SHE LIKED IT, SHE LIKED THE IDEA OF JY PREPARING ALL OF THIS FOR HER.. SHE FLASH A SWEET SMILE TO JY AND HUGGED HER THIGHTLY.. THEY HAD A ROMANTIC DINNER AND THEY ENJOY THE VIEW OF THE CITY LIGHTS.. BOTH, HM AND JY, WERE REALLY HAPPY.. THIS THE DATE THE JY WAS WAITING FOR A LONG TIME.. AND HM NEVER THOUGHT THAT THE PERSON SHE LOVE THE MOST WILL MAKE HER FEEL EVEN MORE LOVE..)

 

------------------------------T.B.C----------------------------

HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE....... SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG, COLLEGE IS KEEPING ME BUISY... HOPE YOU LIKE IT... 2 MORE CHAPTERS AND THE FIC WILL BE OVER.. I'LL START ANOTHER MINYEON FIC.. THANX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, PLESE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND PLESE SUPPORT MY NEXT MINYEON FIC.

 

tumblr_inline_mx5vjwaZTN1ssakbe.gif

 

                                                      MINYEON♥♥♥