Don't Leave

Lead The Way

(AFTER A LONG SURGERY, THE DOCTOR CAME OUT WITH GOOD AND BAD NEWS..)

----------------AT THE HOSPITAL--------------

QRI: "How is she?"

Dr.: "She's out of danger right now.. but her condition can change, she lost too much blood.. and she entered in a coma"

HM: "What?!.. when will she wake up?"

Dr. : "We don't know.. it might take a while.. it depends on her condition.. we must stay alert to it, one bad thing and she might die"

HM: "No, please don't let her die"

QRI: "Thank you doctor.. can we see her?"

Dr. : "Sure.. go in"

QRI: "Hyomin-ssi, let's go and see her..."

HM: (Opening the door to JY room and going near her) "Jiyeon-ah.. you have to get well and wake up.. please I don't want to lose you"

QRI: "Hyomin-ssi, we have to stay strong for her.. she'll be fine, she's a strong girl.. trust me, I know her well"

HM:"QRI, is my fault that she's like that.. if she hasn't save me, I would be the one there not her.. she didn't do anything wrong" (CRYING)

QRI: "She save you because she loves you.. it's the first time I see Jiyeon act that way with someone...and don't cry, Jiyeon wouldn't like to see you like that"

HM: "I don't want to lose her.. I love her way too much"

QRI: "I know.. I'm going to go for some coffe.. why don't you stay here with her?"

HM: "I won't move from her side.."

QRI: "Good"

--outside the room--

SSO: "How is she?"

QRI: "Jiyeon or Hyomin?"

SSO: "Both"

QRI: "Jiyeon is in a coma, her condition is stable for now but it can change in any moment.. as for Hyomin, she's heart broken."

SSO: "And how about you?"

QRI: "It really hurts me to see my best friend like that.. but, I'll have to stay strong for her.. I know she will get better, she's strong"

SSO: "Babe, everything will be fine.. I'm here for you, you know that.. we'll have to wait until Jiyeon-ssi wakes up"

QRI: "I guess"

---in the room---

HM: (Holding JY hand) "Sweetheart please be strong and wake up soon so we can be together.. I know I made a mistake, but I'm sure of one thing.. I love you so much.. so, don't you dare to leave me.. I'll be here with you, until you wake up"

(DAYS HAVE PAST.. AND THEY TURN INTO WEEKS AND MONTHS.. JY WAS STILL IN A DEEP COMA.. HER BODY WAS GETTING BETTER AFTER SO MUCH PUNCHES AND THE TWO SHOOTS SHE RECIVE.. HM NEVER LEFT JY SIDE.. SHE WAS PATIENTLY WAITING NEXT TO HER ALL THE TIME HOLDING JY HAND.. AFTER 2 MONTHS JY FINALLY MOVE.. EVEN IF SHE DIDN'T WAKE UP A MOVE WAS A BIG IMRPOVEMENT..)

---IN THE ROOM---

HM: "Jiyeon-ah.. it's been two months since you've been here.. you lost a lot of weight.. but still look beautiful to me.. plese, wake up.. I want to kiss you, hug you and make you mine.. I'm ready for everything you want, just plese wake up"

(AT THAT TIME HM WAS HOLDING JY HAND.. WHEN SUDDENLY SHE FELT SOMEONE HOLDING HER HAND BACK... HM LOOKED AT HER HAND AND IT WAS JY THE ONE WHO WAS HOLDING HER HAND TIGHTLY.. HM LOOKED AT JY BUT SHE WAS STILL NOT AWAKE..)

HM: "Jiyeon-ah can you hear me?.. please, if you can squish my hand.." (no response from JY) 

(AT THET TIME JY HEART STOP BEATING.. AND HM WENT CRAZY.. SHE RAN OUT OF THE ROOM AND SEARCH FOR THE DOCTOR FOR HELP..THE DOCTUR RUSH TO THE ROOM WITH A NURSE.. AND STARTED TO GIVE ELECTRIC SHOCKS TO JY..HM WAS OUTSIDE CRYING..)

HM: "Jiyeon-ah please don't leave.. I need you.. come back to me.. don't die.. I love you, don't you know that?"

(AFTER BRINGING JY BACK.. THE DOCTOR CAME OUTSIDE WITH GOOD NEWS FOR HM)

HM: "How is she? is she ok?"

DR. : "She's fine now.. I guess she nedeed thos shocks"

HM: "What do you mean?"

DR. : "The patient woke up for a moment calling someone named Hyomin and then she got back to sleep"

HM: "What? that means that she's not in a coma anymore?"

DR. : "Exactly, her body is way to weak now so it's better if we let her rest, beside she hasn't eat in a while.. so let's wait until she wakes up again and recover all her energy.. don't worry too much, her heart is fine.. she's out of danger now that she's awake"

HM: "Thank you.. thank you so much Doctor..so, can I go to see her?"

Dr. : "Sure.. she might want to see a familiar face when she wakes up, so you better tay with her until then"

HM: "Ok, thank you" (bowing)

(HM GOT IN THE ROOM.. SHE LOOKED AT A SLEEPING JY AND ONCE AGAIN SHE HELD HER HAND..)

HM: "Baby I'm here.. you finally woke up.. sleep, you need energy.. I'm not going anywhere"

 

---------------------T.B.C-----------------

ANOTHER SHORT UPDATE.. SORRY. I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER.. WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP 'CUZ THERE'S GOING TO BE A LOT OF LOVE IN IT...

 

tumblr_m594ldINiv1r54shjo1_250.gif

Remember.. Jiyeon is always watching you.. haha!

 

                                                     MINYEON♥♥♥