You are my cure.

Lead The Way

(..HM WAS DRIVING AS FAST AS SHE COULD TO JY HOUSE, SHE WAS WORRY SINCE THE GUY AT THE RECEPTION TOLD HER JY WASN'T LOOKING SO GOOD AND SHE THOUGHT HOW PALE JY LOOKED ON THE PRESENTATION THIS MORNING.. AFTER 30 MINUTES OF DRIVING HM ARRIVE AT JY HOUSE.. SHE WAS AMAZED BY THE MANSION JY WAS LIVING IN.. WE IS EXPECTED SINCE HER FATHER OWN TH BIGGEST HOTEL CHAIN.. HM GOT IN AND KNOCKED THE DOOR.. THERE WAS NO RESPONSE FOR A FEW MINUTES AND SHE WAS GETTING MORE WOORIED.. AFTER 5 MINUTES OF KNOCKING THE DOOR FINALLY OPENED REVELING A PALE FIGURE..)

JY: "WHAT?!"

HM: "Jiyeon?"

JY: "How did you know where I live?"

HM: "I got my ways.. can I come in"

JY: "I don't have the energy to fight back so come in"

HM: "How do you feel?"

JY: "What do you think?"

HM: "Where is your room?"

JY: "I knew you were a ert.. you want to a sick person?.. that's new"

HM: "I told you I'm not.. why everytime I say or do something you call me a ert... I ask you so I can put you there and rest"

JY: "I told you I'm fine"

HM: "Come here" (pulling JY closer to her and placing her hand on JY forehead)

JY: "What are you doing?" (surprised)

HM: "You have fever.. let's go to your room"

JY: "I told you I'm--" (JY couldn't finish her words because her legs went week and she fell on the floor)

HM: "Are you ok?.. this won't do.. c'mon let me take you to bed so can rest.."

JY: "Fine" (Giving up due to lack of streight) "my room is upstairs"

HM: "Ok, let's go"

(HM GRABBED JY BY THE WAIST AND JY PUT HER HEALTHY ARM AROUND HM NECK.. THEY WERE GOING UPSTAIRS TOWARDS JY ROOM.. WHEN THEY FINALLY REACH THERE, HM PUT JY ON HER BED...)

HM: "Take your shirt off"

JY: "W-what?!"

HM: "Take of your shirt so I can cure your arm.. or do you want me to take it"

JY: "No, no.. I'll do it" (Taking her shirt off)

HM: (Amazed by JY milky skin and her ) 

JY: "What are you looking at ert?"

HM: (Blush) "Nothing.. let me see your arm.. Ok I'll put some aid spray to desinfect"

JY: "Are you a doctor now?"

HM: (Leaning to JY ear) "Yeas, and you are my y patient" 

(JY WAS RED LIKE A TOMATO.. AND AFTER HM REALIZE HER WORDS SHE WAS BLUSHING TOO)

HM: "Ok this might hurt a little.." (applying the spray on JY arm)

JY: "It's ok"

(AFTER HM APPLYED THE AID SPRAY ASHE TOOK SOME BANDAGES AND WRAPPED IT AROUND JY ARM..)

HM: "Easier than I thought.. now I have to take your temperature"

JY: "Well, I feel pretty hot"

HM: (BLUSH AT JY COMMENT) "Here open your mouth" (placing the thermometer on JY mouth) "So, do you live here alone?"

JY: "No, but it's like I do"

HM: "How about your parents? were are they?"

JY: "My dad is overseas and my mom die when I was little" (Sad tone)

HM: "Oh god, I'm sorry I didn't know"

JY: "It's ok.. but for how long do I have to have this thing on my mouth?"

HM: "One more minute... I know it's not of my buissness but does your dad know about your condition?"

JY: "No, but it's not like he cares for me.."

(HM COULD FEEL THAT JY WAS LONELY.. WITHOUT HER MOTHER AND A FATHER WHO DIDN'T CARE FOR HER...)

HM: "Let's see your temperature" (removing the thermometer from JY mouth and checking it) "Gee, how could you handle this kind of temperature.. no wonder you look so pale"

JY: "How high is it?"

HM:"You have 40 of temperature.. I'll be right back" (HM rushed downstairs to search for the pills that Dr. Kwon told her to give to JY)

JY: "I have 40 degrees celcius and yet I feel hotter than that.. why did she made me strip off anyway?.. somehow I like having her next to me" (to herself and letting out a small smile on her face)

HM: "Here is wather and this is a pill for fever and to ease the pain on your arm.. take it"

JY: "Thank you" (taking and swallowing the pill) "YAH! this thing taste is disgusting"

HM: "You expected to taste like meat or something.. it's a medication of course it will taste bad"

JY: (GLARE) "Help me wash myself" (teasing HM)

HM: "Wh- what?!" Is this girl crazy.. but somehow I want to see her body.. Park Hyomin what are you thinking.. you aren't a ert.

JY: "Just kidding I wont let a ert touch my body"

HM: "I'm not a-... fine.. have you eaten yet?"

JY: "No, didn't have time to"

HM: "Ok wait here I'm going to cook something for you"

JY: "You know how to cook?"

HM: "Of course I know"

JY: "I'm impressed.. let's wait until I taste your food I'll decide If you can or can't cook"

HM: "You'll eat it all.."

(HM WENT DOWNSTAIRS TO THE KITCHEN AND TAKE SOME STUFF FROM JY FRIDGE.. SHE WAS SO FOCUS ON IMPRESS JY THAT SHE WAS WILLING TO MAKE EVERYTHING TASTE DELICIOUS FOR JY... ON THE OTHER SIDE JY GOT OUT OF THE BED AND HEAD TO THE SHOWER.. SHE WRAP HER ARM WITH A PLASTIC BAG SHE FOUND THERE AND WASHED HERSELF, NOT LETTING THE WATER TOUCH HER ARM... IN THE SHOWER SHE STARTED TO THINK OF WAYS OF SHOWING HM THAT SHE DOES HAVE FEELING..)

---------------ON THE SHOWER-----------

JIYEON POV

Hoow can I show her that I do have feeling.. I need to show her that I'm not as cold as I look and that I really think I love her... what am I thinking? why do I care what this girl think of me?.. ugh, why am I so confuse?... do I really like Park Hyomin?... if I like her then that means that I like girls?... no, no... God but I want to kiss her pink sweet lips again.. I'll keep acting cold with her until I confirm wether I like her or not.. but I don't think I can keep controlling myself if shes with me. Park Jiyeon focus.

(AT THAT MOMENT JIYEON LET OUT A BIG SCREAM OF PAIN.. HER ARM WAS HURTING A LOT... HM TURN OFF THE KITCHEN AND RAN TO JY ROOM.. WHEN SHE ENTERED THE ROOM JY WASN'T ON THE BED SO SHE HEAD TO THE BATHROOM.. WHEN SHE OPENED THE DOOR SHE SAW JY SITTING AND CRYING BECAUSE OF THE PAIN, BUT SHE GOT MORE SURPRISED AT SEEING JY BODY.. A STRONG HEAT GOT INTO HM BODY, AND SHE WAS BLUSHING HARD..)

JY: "HYOMIN!"

HM:(snapping out) "Did you hurt somewhere?"

JY: "No, but my arm is killing me"

HM: "Come here, let me take you to the bed.."

JY: "Pass me the bathrobe.. aahh"(holding her arm)"

HM: "Here.. como on lean on me I'll take you"

JY: (Lying on bed) "Did you bouhght painkillers?"

HM: "No, the doctor said that this pills will ease the pain and get rid of the fever"

JY: "He lied to you.. god please make it stop"

(HM WAS SHOCKED HEARING JY WORDS.. SHE WAS DEADLY WORRY NOW.. THE PERSON SHE LIKED WAS SUFFERING... SHE INMEDIATLY CALLED YURI TO COME TO JY HOUSE.. AFTER A FEW MINUTES YURI ARRIVED AND WENT TO JY ROOM WITH HM..)

JY: "Who is she?"

HM: "This is Dr. Kwon"

Dr. Kwom: "Hi, nice to meet you.. let me see your arm" (Examinationg JY arm) "You did a good job with the desinfection and the bandages.. but there is a pice of glass in her arm that's why it bleeds a lot and it hurts her"

HM: "Can you take it out?"

Dr. Kwom: "Yes, but I need you to hold her thight"

JY: "Hyomin" (HM getting closer and JY wrapping her  arm around HM waist) "Please don't leave me alone"

(HM WAS SURPRISE AT THE GIRLS REQUEST BUT SHE ALSO WRAP HER ARMS AROUND JY AND HUG HER TIGHTLY.. YURI LOOKED AT THEM AND GAVE A SIGN TO HM TO KEEP HOLDING HER THIGHT... DR. KWOM GRAB SOMETHING FROM HER BAG AND HELD JY ARM.. WITH THE INSTRUMENT SHE SLOWLY STARTED TO PULL THE GLASS OUT OF JY ARM.. JY BURIES HER HEAD IN HM TUMMY.. AFTER THE GLASS WAS OUT YURI DESINFECTED AGAIN THE INJURY AND PUT NEW BANDAGES... HM LET GO OF JY FOR A MOMENT AND WALK YOURI OUTSIDE THE HOUSE..)

---AT THE DOOR---

Yuri: "You did a good job with the injury and don't worry about it now.. worry about her fever that's more important.. but keep giving her the pills and change the bandages everyday"

HM: "Thank you Dr. Kwo-- Yuri"

YURI: "Do you like her HM?"

HM: "Yes, she's nice"

YURI: "I mean in a romantic way? don't worry, you can tell me.. I won't tell your dad"

HM: "To be honest I think I do"

YURI: "Then stand by her side.. because I think she likes you too"

HM: "You think?"

YURI: "Maybe... but it' better if you find out by yourself.. well, I get going.. remember everything I told you and in a few days she weill be fine"

HM: "Thank you a lot and sorry for making you come here"

YURI: "It's ok.. don't worry.. have a good night.. bye"

HM: "Bye"

----------------------------------------T.B.C------------------------------------