HEIR VS. CEO/MODEL

Lead The Way

(AFTER THE WILD KISS JY AND HM HAD ON THE CLUB.. BOTH OF THEM WERE QUESTIONING WHAT WAS THAT STRANGE FEELING THEY FELT... JY NEVER FELT THAT KIND OF THING BEFORE AND HM NEVER FELT IT TOWARD A GIRL, SHE WAS SURE SHE WAS STRAIGHT AND SHE WASN'T ATRACTED TO GIRLS BUT SOMEHOW IT WAS DIFFERENT WITH JY... ON THE OTHER HAND JY FELT STRANGE, SHE LIKED THE FEELING BUT SHE REFUSE TO ACCEP IT AND TO LET HERSELF FEEL IT AGAIN...SHE RATHER BE COLD THAN FEEL SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE)

------------------------SATURDAY AT PARK'S HOUSE---------------------

MR. PARK: "Jiyeon-ah wake up.. you have to work today"

JY: "It's saturday.. so today no work"

MR. PARK: (entering JY room) "Did you party last night?"

JY: "Yes, why?! I'm not allowed to?"

MR. PARK: *SIGH* "Jiyeon-ah, didn't I told you not to go to club's or party's anymore"

JY: "I'm 20 already.. I have the right to do whatever I want.."

MR. PARK: (hopelessly) "Ok, but get ready to work.. it's only until mid-day ok?"

JY: "Fine!, but next time let me know that I'll be working on weekends"

(AFTER A FEW MINUTES JY WAS READY SHE TOOK HER CAR KEYS AND LEFT TO THE HOTEL... HER FATHER FELT HOPELESS WITH JY, SINCE JY MOM PASSED AWAY WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE, JY HAVE BEEN BEHAVING LIKE THAT AND NO ONE COULD CONTROL HER AND ANYONE WHO TRY TO TALKED TO HER ENDED UP BEING SCARED OF HER... AFTER AN HOUR JY ARRIVE TO THE HOTEL.. SAME ROUTINE, ENTERING AND GOING STRAIGHT TO HER OFFICE, BUT THIS TIME SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANY FILES IN HER DESK, HER DAD LEFT HER A NOTE SAYING TO GO TO THE POOL AREA AND CHECK EVERYTHING THERE)

----------------------------------AT THE HOTEL-------------------------------------

JY: "God so annoying, why me?" (to herself)

*knock *knock

JY: "So early and distubing me... Who is it?!"

GUY: "Ms. Park there is a guy downstairs who said he wants to see you"

JY: "Who is he?"

GUY: "He said his name was Lee QRI"

JY: "Tell him to come in here.. NOW!"

GUY: "Ye-yes Ms. Park"

(AFTER A FEW MINUTES QRI ENTERED THE ROOM .... QRI IS JY LONG TIME FRIEND.. HE KNEW EXACTLY THE REASON WHY JY WAS SO COLD AND MEAN TO PEOPLE.. HE WAS THE ONLY PERSON JY LET IN HER LIFE ATER HER MOTHER PASSED AWAY AND THE ONLY PERSON SHE TRUSTED)

QRI: "Dinosaur... long time no see" (giving a hug to JY)

JY: "Yah! you must really have gone crazy to hug me"

QRI: "Haha.. well I'm friend after all"

JY: "Yeah, right.. a friend doesn't leave another friend for a girl"

QRI: "Sorry, but it was worth it"

JY: "I can tell by your smile"

QRI: "So, what on earth are you doing as the director of your father's hotel?"

JY: "Agh, I don't even know.. my dad is crazy he still thinks I'm going to take this stupid buisness!.. I'm already sick of it!"

QRI: "I see your attitude hasn't change a bit.. still with the cold- bad girl image"

JY: "Do you want to die? don't talk to me like that Lee JiHyun.."

QRI: "Ok, ok.. so, wanna go to a party tonight?"

JY: "Party? sure!.. where?"

QRI: "My dad's firiend is organizing a party but I don't want to go alone so I'm telling you"

JY: "I'll go with you just tell me where?"

QRI: "I'll pick you up.. there's going to be a lot of hot guys and y models there.. top ones.. so don't miss this chance ok Park JiYeon?!"

JY: "As if.. I told you I'm not intrested in any of that crap of boyfriend or girlfriend or love"

QRI: "I'm sure there is going to be someone who will melt that cold heart of yours and make you feel love"

JY: "Keep dreming.. I have to work now.. see you tonight then"

QRI: "Sure, oh I almost forgot... I'm getting married and I want you to be there"

JY: "DAEBAK!... really?!.. and who is the unfortunate person?"

QRI: "Park SoYeon"

JY: "The girl you followed?"

QRI: "That one.. so I take my leave.. see you tonight Dino"

JY: "STOP CALLING ME LIKE THAT!"

(AFTER QRI LEFT JY MADE HER WORK.. SHE WAS SOMEHOW HAPPY TO SEE HER OLD FRIEND QRI BACK.. AFTER LONG HOURS OF WORKING SHE FINALLY COULD GO HOME.. SHE WAS EXITED TO GO OUT WITH HER FRIEND TONIGHT.. SO SHE TOOK A SHOWER AND DRESSED ON SOME CLOTHE.. JY CLOTHE WAS ALL BLACK, SHE HAD ONLY A FEW WHITHE T-SHIRTS THAT SHE REARLY USE... TIME PASSED BY AND NIGHT SUDDENLY CAME.. THE DOORBELL RANG AND JY KNEW IT WAS QRI.. SHE WAS GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR WHEN BUT HER FATHER WAS FASTER THAN HER..)

-----------------------------AT JY HOUSE------------------

MR. PARK: (opening the door) "JiHyun?.. long time no see son"

QRI: "Hello Mr. Park.. I'm looking for Jiyeon-ssi"

MR. PARK: "Of course.. Jiyeon-ah come down QRI is here" (he screams)

JY: "God dad I'm not deaf!.."

MR. PARK: "Sorry honey.. so I see you both are well dressed.. going somewhere?"

QRI: "I'm actually taking Jiyeon out, If you let me?"

MR. PARK: "Can I know where?"

JY: "Dad, it's none of your buisness where we go"

QRI: "Yah!.. have more respect... we are going to one of my fathers friend party.. so it's mostly a buisness party.. and since I didn't want to go alone I ask JY to come with me, so can you let her go with me?"

MR. PARK: (look at JY) "Ok, if it's with you I'll let her go.. bring her home safe"

JY: "Bye dad" (cold)

QRI: "I will, bye Mr. Park"

MR. PARK: "Bye kids"

*AT THE CAR*

QRI: "Get in"

JY: "Nice car.. did you steal it?"

QRI: "Yeah right.. I bought it stupid"

JY: "Nice"

QRI: "Why do you keep trating your dad like that?.. he must fell hurt when you treat him that harsh"

JY: "Well, he deserv it.. he shouldn't have lied to me about mom's death.."

QRI: "Jiyeon-ah he is your father.. someday he might not be here, you should forgive him"

JY: "Whatever.. just mind your own things"

(AFTER AN HOUR ON THE CAR JY AND QRI ARRIVE AT THE PARTY TOGETHER.. EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AT THEM SINCE THEY MADE A VERY GOOD COUPLE, BUT BOTH OF THEM LAUGH AT THOSE PEOPLE... JY SPOTTED SOMEONE BETWEEN THE PEOPLE AND IT WAS NO OTHER THAN MS. PARK HYOMIN... THE GIRL WHO MADE THE COLD PARK JIYEON FELL SOMETHING WIRED...JY APPROACH THE BAR AND SAT BESIDE HM..)

--------------AT THE PARTY-------------

JY: "Give me a martini"

BARTENDER: "May I know your age?"

JY: "Seriously?!... I'm 20 idiot.. so cut the crap and give me a drink!"

HM: "Hi stalker"

JY: (looking at HM) "Stalker?.. that's you, no me kid.. but the way what are you doing here? following me?"

HM: "You wish.. I was invited.. I told you I'm an important person.. unlike you"

JY: (Drop the drink and stood up) "Whatch your mouth kid.. you don't want me to punch you"

QRI: "Jiyeon, stop it.. Sorry Ms. Park"

JY: "Don't apologize ..she's just a kid and a stalker"

HM: "Do you know her Mr. Lee?"

JY: "Yah! haven't you learn that when someone talks to you you should keep taking to that person"

QRI: "Jiyeon!"

HM: "Want to fight Jiyeon?"

JY: "Oh you are looking for it... you'll regret it Ms. Park"

QRI: "Jiyeon stop!"

(Just then a guy came over and talk to JY)

GUY: "Hi Park.. long time no see"

-----------------------------------------------------------T.B.C----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So, how's the fanfic so far? you like it?... let me know please.

I'm adding new characters like QRI in this one... and there will be many more like the strange guy who appear

thanx for the support and love...