Love and War Part 2

Lead The Way

(JOON AND HM FATHER GOT IN THE COURT FIRST WITH THEIR LAWYER, THEY SAT AND WAITED FOR THE PERSONS WHO WERE SUING THEM... AT THAM MOMENT JY, HM, QRI AND SSO STEP IN THE COURT, THEY WALKED TOWARDS THE SEATSA AND SAT DOWN WAITING FOR THE JUDGE.. HM DAD WAS SHOCKED SEEING HIS OWN DAUGHTER SITTIGN NEXT TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PLANNING TO TAKE HIS COMPANY DOWN..

THE TRAIL BEGAN.. THE LAWYERS SAID EVERYTHING.. JY WAS HOLDING HM HAND SINCE SHE KNWE HM WAS SCARED OF FACING HER FATHER.. DURING THE TRIAL HM WAS CALLED AS A WITNESS.. SHE SAID EVERYTHING.. THEN SUPER LAWYER SSO SHOW THEM ALL THE VIDEOS... JOON WAS VERY NERVOUS ABOUT IT.... AFTER THE TRIAL ENDED THE JUDGE DETERMINATE THAT PARK EMPIRE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN AND THEY WILL BE GIVING AN AMOUNT OF 50.000.000 U$D TO JY AND HER FATHERS BUISNESS AND ALSO TO QRI'S COMPANY... ALL FOUR OF THEM WERE HAPPY ABOUT WINNING.. JY THANK SSO FOR DOING THIS FOR HER AND HUG HER.. QRI WAS REALLY SHOCKED SINCE JY NEVER HUG ANYONE.. ONLY AT THAT TIME HM FATHER AND JOON APROACH TO HM..)

-----------------AT THE COURT---------------

HM DAD: "So are you happy now? you took down your own company"

HM: "No dad, we took down your comapny... I never wanted that company and knowing what you did only to get more power, so from now on I'm not longer your daughter.. I don't want to be the daughter of a person who ruins others peoples life"

HM DAD: "Hyomin.ah"

HM: "No, dad.. I really hope you change now.. and be the daddy that once took me to the park and played with me at night"

HM DAD: "I'm sorry if I disappointed you Hyomin-ah.. but all I did was for you"

HM: "Don't blame this on me.. you did this for yourself.. I only wanted a normal father who wasn't absent all the time"

HM DAD: "I'm really sorry... I hope to see you in the future daughter"

HM: "Me too dad"

(HM DAD LEFT AND JOON APROACH HER)

JOON: "You won this time Park.. but if I were you I would keep an eye on your girlfriend.. you don't want anything bad happen to her"

HM: "You touch her and I, myself, will be the one to kill you"

JOON: "I think I won't be the first one to die.."

HM: "What is that suppose to mean"

JOON: "You know I'll do anything to get what I want, and I want your girlfriend to be gone"

HM: "Don't you dare touching her"

JOON: "I won't touch her, but I'll be the one holding the gun to kill her"

HM: "YOU-"

JOON: "Bye see you at Ms. Park funeral"

(JOON TOOK OFF AND HM INMIDATLY SEARCH FOR JY.. JY ON THE OTHER HAND WAS CELEBRATING WITH QRI AND SSO, BUT SOMEONE WAS MISSING IN THERE, RIGHT HER SOON TO BE GIRLFRIEND HM.. SO SHE EXCUSE HERSELF AND WALKED TOWARD HM..)

JY: "Everything ok"

HM: "Yes"

JY: "C'mon , everything is not over yet"

HM: (Confuse) "What do you mean?"

JY: "You'll find out soon enough kid"

HM: "Yah! stop calling me like that"

JY: "Nope"

QRI: "Are you fighting again?"

SSO: "Let them be"

JY: "Oppa, let's go and eat something"

SSO: "I agree I'm so hungry now"

JY: "Eonni, you deserve all the food in the world for the great work you did"

SSO: "It was nothing Jiyeon-ssi"

QRI: "Ok let's eat something before I throw up for all the cheesy words you two are saying"

JY: "Oppa, you will pay"

QRI: "Fine, let's go"

(while there were walking HM stayed behind, without even walking with them... she thought JY was going to ask her to come with them.. but she didn't)

JY: (Turning around) "YAH! Kid are you coming or what?"

HM: "You want me to go with you?"

JY: "Well yes, you're part of the team too"

HM: "OK"

(ALL OF THEM GOT IN QRI'S CAR AND WENT TO A RESTAURANT.. THEY ATE, TALK, LAUGH AND MADE JOKES.. FOR HM IT WAS THE FIRST TIME SEEING JY SO FREE AND CARELESS.. SHE'S USE TO THE COLD AND BAD GIRL WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE.. BUT SOMEHOW SEEING JY SMILE AND HEARING HER LAUGH MAKE HER HAPPY.. WHILE HM WAS INMERSE IN HER THOUGHT ABOUT JY, JY SLOWLY TOOK HM HAND... AND SHE KNEW IT WAS TIME TO LET HM KNOW ABOUT HER FEELING..AFTER THE WHOLE LUNCH EVERYONE WENT HOME, EXCEPT FOR JY WHO HAS TO COME BACK TO THE OFFICE AND HM WENT WITH HER SINCE SHE WAS LIVING IN THE HOTEL..)

-----------------AT THE HOTEL--------------

JY: "Gotta go.. bye"

HM: "Where are you going?"

JY: "Why do you care?"

HM: "I'm just asking"

JY: "Tsk.. whatever.. "(head to the office)

HM: "Whats wrong with her all of the sudden?" (to herself)

(JY WENT TO THE OFFICE FINISH HER PAPERS AND DECIDED TO PREPARE SOMETHING FOR HM TO TELL HER HOW SHE FELT.. BUT SINCE ALL OF THIS WAS NEW FOR HER.. SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, SO SHE CALLED SOYEON.. SOYEON GAVE HER SOME IDEAS, AND JIYEON GLADLY TOOK THEM BUT SHE MADE HER PROMISE TO NOT TELL QRI.. THE NIGHT FINALLY ARRIVE AND JY WAS TIRED.. SO, SHE WANTED TO END UP WITH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL.. SHE WENT TO HM ROOM...)

*KNOCK *KNOCK

HM: "Who is it?"

JY: "The texas chainsaw.. who else would be?"

HM: (Slowly opening the door) "Jiyeon?"

JY: "Yes, who else would it be?"

HM: "The texas chainsaw.. haha" (mocking JY)

JY: "You really are a kid.. can I come in?"

HM: "Yes come in"

JY: "I need to tell you something"

HM: "What is it? something wrong? " (closing and locking the door)

JY: "No, it's something you need to know about me"

HM: "What?"

JY: "I-"

HM: "C'mon.. don't tell me that the great Park Jiyeon is scared now?"

JY: (Glareing at HM and pushing her to the wall)" I'm not"

HM: "Yah, what the heck do you--"

JY: "I love you"

HM: (Shocked) "What?" Did i heard right? did she just said that she loves me.. she loves me.. SHE LOVES ME! (she thought)

JY: "I said that.. I, Park Jiyeon, loves you, Park Hyomin"

HM: "Are you shure?"

JY: "Yes, so.. one more thing?"

HM: "What?"

JY: "What you said before, about you loving me and that you wanted to be my girlfriend, was it true?"

HM: "Of course, even though it's the first time I feel like this towards a girl, I do love you Jiyeon-ah.. so that leave me asking you a question"

JY: "What?"

HM: "Do you want to be my girlfriend Park Jiyeon?"

JY: (Smirking) "Sure ert"

HM: "Yah! don't ca--"

(HM SENTECE WAS CUT WHEN JY SUDDENLY KISSED HER.. THEY WERE KISSING PASSIONATLY...THEY WERE LIKING IT, TOO MUCH... JY DECIDED TO PART THE KISS AND LOOK INTO HM DEEP BROWN EYES..)

 

----------------------------------T.B.C--------------------------

STORY IS NOT OVER YET.. WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE AND PLEASE LEVE YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE SOMETHING.. THANX FOR READING THIS FANFIC...

 

                         MINYEON♥♥♥