Confuse

Lead The Way

(ANOTHER DAY CAME BY.. EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL IN THE COMPANY.. JY CAME AND ALL EMPLOYES SALUTE HER.. SHE WENT STRAIGHT TO THE OFFICE, SUZY GREET HER WITH A SWEET KISS AND A COFFE.. SHE GAVE JY THE PAPERS FOR TODAY.. AND TOOK OFF TO DO SOME THINGS FOR THE NEW CLOTHE THAT JY ASKED HER.. WHILE JY WAS IN THE OFFICE SHE CALLED QRI..)

*phone conversation*

QRI: "Hello?"

JY: "Oppa.. it's Jiyeon, are you buisy?"

QRI: "Hey Dino.. no, not at all I just finish some papers.. why? do you want to meet?"

JY: "Can you? I really need to talk to someone now"

QRI: "Problems with Suzy?"

JY: "No, she's great and I'm starting to fall for her but this is something more serious"

QRI: "Oh, Ok.. let's meet at the usual restaurant and let's have lunch, ok?"

JY: "Ok, let's meet in 20 minutes.. I have to finish some paperwork.. and I'll see you there"

QRI: "Ok, dino.. see you"

JY: "Wait, oppa.. how's Soyeon eonni? I wanted to visit her these days but I couldn't due to work"

QRI: "She's at home resting.. she should or else.."

JY: "Oppa you're the one who got her pregnant and now you're threating her to stay at home or else.."

QRI: "I know, but I want her and the baby to be safe and healthy.. so it's better if she stay at home"

JY: "Woa! oppa, it's the first time I see this side of you"

QRI: "Shut up.. finish that paper work or I won't buy you food"

JY: "Haha.. ok, see you in 20"

QRI: "Bye"

--AFTER 10 MIN IN JY OFFICE--

SUZY: "Baby I'm back.. pew, I'm so tired.. want to grab lunch together?"

JY: "My poor baby is tired..sorry I can't go to lunch with you.. I'm meeting QRI oppa in ten minutes"

SUZY: "Not fair baby... you're levaing me for QRI oppa"

JY: "Don't be jelous.. we have some things to discuss about the buisness"

SUZY: "You should have said that before.. I don't want to interupt, but you'll have to make it up to me"

JY: "Tonight you place?"

SUZY: "Ok, I'll be anticipating it.." (leaning and kissing JY lips)

JY: "So sweet"

SUZY: "You too"

JY: "By the way.. did Park Hyomin came today?"

SUZY: "Mmm?.. no, I haven't see her.. want me to call her?"

JY: "No, no.. leave it.. I'll call her later.. assa! finish.. sorry babe but I have to go"

SUZY: "One more kiss?"

JY: "You know if I kiss you I won't be able to stop"

SUZY: "At least one on the cheek?"

JY: "Aigoo.. ok, only for you" (Leaning and kissing Suzy cheek) "Happy?"

SUZY: "A lot.."

JY: "Gotta go.. see you later ok? be a good girl or I'll have to punish you"

SUZY: "What kind of punishment are we talking about?"

JY: "Why is my girlfriend such a ert?"

SUZY: "Because you make me like that... now go, don't make QRI wait"

JY: "Ok.. bye"

(AFTER EXITING THE COMAPNY, JY HEADED TO HER CAR AND DRIVE TO THE RESTAURANT SHE SGGRED TO MEET WITH QRI.. QRI WAS THERE AND JY RAN TO HIM, GREET HIM AND SAT DOWN..)

----AT THE RESTAURANT------

QRI: "Dino let's order first.. I'm starving"

JY: "Agree.."

QRI: "Waiter.. we are ready to order"

WAITER: "What would you like to eat?"

JY: "Sampgyunsal, bolgogi and bibimbap, with some kimchi please"

QRI: "Yah, didn't know you were suffering of hunger"

WAITER: "Anything to drink?"

QRI: "Soda will be fine"

WAITER: "Anything else?"

QRI: "That will be all"

(waiter leaving)

QRI: "Now.. tell me what is the big thing you have to tell me?"

JY: "She's back"

QRI: "Who?"

JY: "Park Hyomin-ssi.. she came back, I saw her yesterday"

QRI: "WHAT?! WHEN? WHERE? HOW?"

JY: "YAH!.. stop, too many questions..let's start slow"

QRI: "Ok, sorry where did you meet her?"

JY: "She came by yesterday to the company.. she wanted to sign with our company.. she auditioned like every other model"

QRI: "Ok.. how was it to see her again?"

JY: "My heart started to beat very fast and it was like thare was no one else in the room with us"

QRI: "So, you still love her?"

JY: "Maybe, I don't know.. I don't want to fall for her again and get hurt again.. I'm with Suzy now and I'm falling for her"

QRI: "Jiyeon-ah, I think you should talk to HM and find if you stillhave feeling for her"

JY: "How?"

QRI: "I don't know.. how did you knew you were in love with her before?"

JY: "When I first kiss her.. I felt something wired in my stomach and my heart.. that's how I knew"

QRI: "Then meet her and kiss her.. and if you feel the same that you felt back then it means you still love her"

JY: "But I don't want to love her again.. wat if she's still scared? I don't want to go throu that again.. I'm with Suzy.. but only I'll kiss her to be sure"

QRI: "You don't have to be with her.. just kiss her and see what you feel.. besides, I know Suzy is taking your heart now"

JY: "Oh shut up Lee JiHyun...let's just eat"

QRI: "Ok Ms. Park"

(QRI AND JY ATE, TALK ABOUT SSO, THE BABY, AND SOME COMPANY MATTERS.. JY AS USUAL ASKED FOR ICE CREAM AS DESSERT.. QRI COULD ONLY LAUGH AT HER CUTE FRIEND ATTITUDE... FINALLY QRI PAY FOR THE FOOD AND BOTH, QRI AND JY, WENT BACK TO THEIR RESPECTIVE JOBS..)

--------------AT JY OFFICE---------------------

JY: "Suzy!.. can you come please"

SUZY: "Yes Ms. Park what is it?"

JY: "Did Park Hyomin came? I called her early"

SUZY: "No, she didn't.. I guess she doesn't want to be in the company after all"

JY: "Seriously that kid.. Find where she lives, I'm going to pay her a visit.."

SUZY: "Yes Ms. Park.. anything else"

JY: "Yes, what do you want ot eat tonight? I'll cook"

SUZY: "Anything, as long as you make it I don't care what food is it"

JY: "You really know how to calm me down.. now find out where that kid lives, ok?"

SUZY: "Yes boss!"

JY: "YAH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME LIKE THAT!"

 

 

--------------------------T.B.C---------------------------------

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT.. I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS TO WRITE.. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TELL ME.. AND THANX TO EVERYONE WHO READS, SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT..

 

 

                                        MINYEON♥♥♥