Bus Ride

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so tired" Jessica yawned as the two of them settled on a seat. The ride back home would be an hour and half due to it's rush hour. Yuri smiled at Jessica, "Well you should be glad that you met Tiffany-sshi" she said with some kind of tone, but Jessica quite notice it. "What are you implying eh?" Jessica asked as she leaned her head on the window causing it to cause some thumping sounds. 

 

Yuri shook her head, "I'm not implying something Jessica-sshi" Yuri answered while shrugging her shoulders. The ice princess rolled her eyes, "There's nothing going on between me and Tiffany" the girl explained. Yuri stared at her, "Why are you explaining to me?" that caught Jessica off guard but she didn't show it. 

 

"Well, I'm just explaining things so you wouldn't think of something 'bad' of me" Jessica said as she lifted her head and made some air quotations as she continue her explanation. Yuri chuckled, "Fine, fine there's nothing going on between you and Tiffany-sshi" she said as she darted her eyes to look somewhere else.

 

Jessica slapped Yuri's shoulder, "You're not believing me" she said accusingly and pouted. Yuri stared at Jessica, "So what are you now, bipolar?" she asked. Jessica glared at Yuri, "What the heck? Be glad I'm explaining things to you!" Jessica exclaimed causing some people to look at her. 

 

Jessica sheepishly smiled, "Mianhae" she whispered. Yuri laughed at Jessica's antics, "You're seriou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter