Perseverance

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri took a seat in front of Jessica, oh how relieved she was to see her princess here. Yuri smiled warmly at Jessica but she notice the confusion on the girl's face. "Why are you here?" Jessica asked, she was just thinking of Yuri and here she was poofing out of nowhere. Yuri chuckled, "I just want to make sure you're fine. I went to your apartment but the door man said you're not there. And a lot of people are already looking for you" she informed Jessica. 

 

Jessica's eyes furrowed, "A lot?" she questioned. Yuri nodded her head in response, "Though I don't know them... Tiffany-sshi is worried for you also." Jessica shoulders slumped, "I'm sorry you know, for all the trouble I put you in" Yuri shook her head, and ruffled Jessica's hair. 

 

"Always remember that whenever you have problems, I'll always be here. No matter what happens I'll stay by your side. I'll do everything to help you get it fix" Yuri said. Jessica smiled, "Thank you" she whispered but Yuri caught it. "But... Why are you doing it?" that caught Yuri off guard. 

 

The tanned girl smiled...

 

 

Sooyoung arrived at her mansion here in Korea, of course the Choi family is one of the richest around the world. "I told you, you were just wasting your time on her" she heard her cousin's voice as she entered the manor. Sooyoung grunted, "Your love was never meant to be" he continued. 

 

Sooyoung looked at her cousin, "No matter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter