Choi Sooyoung

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second Side Chapter:

Choi Sooyoung

 

 

Jessica is quite aware of the tall headed girl's fondness of her. She shook her head, thinking it's quite ridiculous thought for her. Sooyoung's fondness started when they met yesterday in the designers' convention here in Paris. Being Sooyoung handling the malls the Choi's owned, of course she needs to put up with fashion also that's why she is here. "Hey, Ms. Sooyeon" Sooyoung greeted Jessica as she saw her in a cafe her in Paris. 

 

Jessica looked up somewhat annoyed, she wouldn't let anyone call her by her real name. Only someone close or special to her can do it. And now here comes Choi Sooyoung calling her 'Sooyeon' as if she knows her entire life, not even Tiffany can call her that. Tiffany is quite close into being that special or close but she's just down by a few steps. "Did I ever give you permission to call me by my first name Sooyoung-sshi" the ice princess sourly said. Sooyoung chuckled, "Just call me Sooyoung, or Youngie" she said as she took a seat in front of Jessica causing the girl to be annoyed. 

 

Sooyoung kept bugging her over and over again, until the last day of the convention. "So, where are you going now?" Sooyoung asked as she helped Jessica with her bags. "Will you quit it?" she asked raising her brow, "Nope"Sooyoung replied with a goofy smile causing Jessica to smile at her also.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter