Sweetness

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was quickly awoken from her good 30 seconds of peace when the door was opened again, she sighed inwardly but calmed down when it was only Victoria or is it Luna?

 

"Morning" Jessica greeted as she return with her design, it wasn't finished yet due to Yuri's curiousity much to Jessica's dismay. "Good Morning Jessica-sshi! How are you?", 'Ah it's Victoria' Jessica thought. "Good just good" she replied with the voice saying 'don't you dare bother me'. Unlike Yuri, Victoria quite got what Jessica was saying, and just focused her attention to the dress she was making since Monday. 

 

"Morning everyone!" Sulli happily chirped as she enter the room with her vibrant energy. "Morning Sul!" Victoria greeted back with a warm smile while Jessica just nodded her head. "What's with her?" Sulli whispered to Victoria, "It seems that Jessica-sshi woke up from the wrong side of the bed" Victoria whispered back as she picked up some flower designs on her desk. 

 

Sulli inwardly giggled as she stared at the hard working girl on the other desk. "Oh Sulli and Vic is already here!" Yuri happily said as she walked inside the room with her holding a tray with two tea cups.

 

Jessica shook her head, with the thought will she ever finish the design.

 

"Oh, here's your tea Jessica!" Yuri happily said as she placed the tea cup on Jessica's side desk. Jessica can't help to glance at Yuri and noticed how serious the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter