The Kick-Off

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica eyed her co-workers and they seem decent for her. "So Jessica-sshi do you have any sample designs?" Victoria asked, while she started with the dress Yuri designed. "I would like to see your designs Jessica-sshi!" Luna happily said as she went to Jessica's working table. Jessica eyed her hyper co-workers. 

 

Jessica decided to show them one of her 'rookie' designs which means the stuff she used when she was studying. She shuffled from her folders and scanned some of it. Her eyes widen with happiness and gave it to Luna. 

 

(credits to owners)

 

"Wow it's so pretty! You're so talented Jessica-sshi!" Sulli squealed as the three tailors were looking at her design. This action caused Kwon Yuri to look up and get a sneak peak on Jessica's design. Indeed it was good in Yuri's perspective, and it could definitely sell in their shop.

 

"What do you think of this Yul?" Victoria asked as she showed the sketch to Yuri. This cause Yuri to smile and nodded her head, "It's pretty nice and I think it could definitely be a big time in our shop!" Yuri said with a happy on her face.

 

And that annoyed Jessica, she didn't know why but she hated people that are way to nice with others. She thought that it's bad to judge people first so she shrugged of with the thought. "Thanks for showing us Jessica-sshi" Sulli said as they returned the paper, "Maybe boss could agree to put it on our next clothing line" Luna chirped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter