Smile

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yul!" a doe eyed girl hugged Yuri as they enter the shop, luckily the ice princess was carrying the food, much to the girl's dismay and it seemed that this was adding fuel to the fire. "Oh, Yul..." Victoria greeted as she helped Jessica place the food in the table. "Yoona arrived awhile ago and we let her in since she is a good friend of ours" she said smiling at Jessica's raging face.

 

"It's nice to see you again! It's been awhile... Hmm... 6 months?" the girl asked tilting her head. "Yeah! I really miss you Yoong!" Yuri said as she hugged the unknown girl causing Jessica to slump at her work table, not caring about the food nor everything around her. "So how were you doing? I heard you're working part time at some cafe?" Yuri started the convesation as the rest of them eat.

 

"Hmm... it seems that we have extra food in here?" Yuri thought out loud causing Jessica to grip on her pencil tighter. "I guess it belongs to Sica-sshi" Victoria said as she pointed to the ice princess in the corner. "Are you going to-"

 

"I'm not planning to it" the girl quickly responded knowing what the tanned girl was going to ask. Yes, Jessica was simply annoyed on how Yuri would instantly switch emotions in just a blink of an eye. She was sleepy awhile ago and yet her energy was boosting up the roof when she just saw this doe eye girl. Wait, what is she thinking? Isn't this quite stupid... There was no reason to feel this way.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter