Unlikely

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait, what?" Yuri asked in disbelief, she couldn't believe her ears. Jessica likes her. The Jung likes her. "I like you" Jessica said as her eyes water. "I'm so stupid you know. I knew I'm going to be in pain when I told you this, but what am I doing? I'm risking myself to get hurt again!" she said as tears cascade down her pale cheeks.

 

"But Jessica-"

 

"I know this is effin wrong Yuri. But you make me feel so fragile... At any moment I'm afraid that you'll break my heart. You don't even like me for godsake!" Jessica said as she raised her hands. Yuri eyed her, Jessica's breathing can be heard out loud, tears kept flowing. "Could you just listen for me for a goddamn minute?" Yuri raised her voice causing Jessica to snap out of her hysterical mode.

 

"It hurts everytime I see you cry... It goddamn hurts. I always liked the way you smile. And I always want to be the reason why you smile for no reason" Yuri said as she wipe away Jessica's tears. "But you're the effin reason why I'm like this" Jessica reasoned out as she closed her eyes. Perhaps Yuri didn't like her, but she wants this moment to last, can't she be happy? Just this time.

 

She silently prayed that this moment won't stop, that perhaps this would be the reason why she'll sleep well tonight. It's her fault after all, confessing at an unlikely time. She was thinking of making a resignation letter, they would be awkward with each other after this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter