Bonds

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

"What should I do?" I asked myself as I stared blankly into the mirror. This is so stupid. You already promised yourself that you won't fall in love again. You know you can't! You can't! You can't for your heart is weak, very weak at this point... You can't risk it to get hurt again.

 

 

*Knock Knock*

 

A loud knocking noise woke up the blonde making her grunt at this wonderful Monday morning. Lazzily walking to the door with that messy bed hair of hers, "Yah!" she greeted the person with an angry tone. "Is that how you greet you sister?" a familiar tone greeted her making her eyes wide open. "Soojung-ah?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes making sure she is not being deceived. "Aww unnie how can you forget your own sister" Krystal pouted as she faked a sob. "That is just so mean unnie" Krystal said making Jessica annoyed by her sister's aegyo-ness.

 

"Why didn't you call me?" Jessica asked as she let her sister in. "It's because I know you'll just whine that you need to wake up early in the morning just to fetch me in the airport" Krystal said as she imitated her sister's voice. "Hahaha, very funny Soojung" the older one replied  as she plopped herself into her bed. "So why are you here?" Jessica asked as her sister plopped next to her. "Well... I kinda sense that you" Soojung pointed at her sister who was completely a mess, "my dearest sister... has some ouchie in here" Soojung mumbled as she pointed on her chest, where her heart is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter