The Search

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tall girl sighed as one of her workers failed to do their job, "Out of the many workers I sent out to search for her... None of you found her?" the tall girl fumed. She wants to see her again but thinking going to her apartment again... Could give her a hard time asking for Jessica's forgiveness and with all that "leave me alone" stuff, she thinks it's time to give her space.

 

"We're very sorry, Ms. Choi... It seems that Ms. Jessica wants to keep a low profile" one of her workers explained the delay with their 'search' party job. Sooyoung sighed for the nth time today and plopped herself in the couch. "Just do your best to find her, okay?" she said before dismissing all the workers in the room.

 

The room was soon empty leaving Sooyoung alone, staring at her surroundings, her heart also feel the same... Empty, empty without her 'Mao-Mao'. Her eyes landed to one of her price possessions, a picture of her and Jessica from one of the party the two of them attended. 

 

 

'I miss you, Mao Mao'

 

 

It was a busy Sunday morning in Seoul, especially in the famous Gangnam District. People were walking around enjoying their day offs with their work, couples having dates, families taking their children around, and some are alone just to get some mind clearing, and one of them is Jessica Jung. 

 

Her blonde hair is dancing with the air as she watched the people walking, notici

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter