Found You

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri ruffled her hair, damn it she just saw. Before she could enter her car, she heard her phone ring, Looking at her phone screen it was an unknown number, 'Who could it be?'. 

 

"Yobseyo?" Yuri said and entered her car. "Yuri-sshi?" Yuri was surpised hearing Tiffany's voice, "T-Tiffany-sshi?" Yuri stuttered, well what can she do. She was surprised that Tiffany called her, and how in the hell did Tiffany got her number. 'Must be Jessica'

 

"Oh, I'm relieved you remember me" Tiffany said in a happy tone, "Are you with Sica now?" Tiffany asked worriedly. "The truth is... I'm looking for her" Yuri replied her eyes looking around her surroundings to see if a certain blonde girl was there. Tiffany sighed, "Please find her soon Yuri... She might run into some trouble" Tiffany said. 

 

Yuri's eyes widen, "Y-Yeah... No worries... I'll find her" she said worriedly. "You could try looking into some secluded cafe here in Seoul" Tiffany advised. Yuri thought of the new secluded cafe near the area. 

 

 

One thought down and some to go. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows. "You seem to have a lot of problems ma'am" Yoona said and placed Jessica's order. Jessica chuckled softly, "Just confused with stuff" Yoona smiled warmly at the blonde girl. "Well sharing it with someone wouldn't hurt right? You might found out that someone would really care for you" this caused Jessica to be more confuse. 

 

'Am I alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter