Decision

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri swore she'll get arrested at what she is doing now, breaking the speed limit just to look for a certain girl. 'Heck Jessica, you drove me madly crazy' Yuri thought as she looked crazily to the sidewalks just to make sure she is fine. Every turn she made on the road always make the tires screech. 

 

She tried calling the girl but her phone was out of reach. 'Darn it, Jessica. Where are you?' Yuri thought. HER eyes caught a sight of a blonde girl sitting on the bench in the streets of Gangnam. 'I hope its you' Yuri said parking her car somewhere near where she spotted Jessica.

 

 

Jessica decided it was getting crowded in her spot and move to some place quiet. She still needs to think somethings through. Grabbing her bag, she thought a cup of coffee is what she needs to help her with all these stupid thoughts inside her head.

 

Walking off not noticing the tanned girl who was desperately looking for her, making her way from the crowd. 

 

 

"Coming!" Tiffany said as she hurriedly open the door in her apartment, she was wondering who would go to her apartment now. She turned the door knob to open the door, "What the hell are you doing here?" Tiffany asked angrily. "I swear Jessica had the sam expression when she saw me... You two are really good friends eh?" Sooyoung said grinning. 

 

Tiffany wanted to laugh at the tall girl in front of her, "We're good friends, bestfriends exactly so as her bestfriend... I hate you for hurting her" Tiffany said closing the door but was only stop by Sooyoung's hand, "You two have the same ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter