New One

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The reunion of the friends were abruptly stopped when a certain costumer arrived. "Annyeonghaseyo" she greeted with a smile on her face. "Is Jessica here?" she asked, looking if she couls spot a certain blonde. "Excuse me but who are you?" Yuri asked quickly wanting to know who would be looking for Jessica. Only Tiffany would bother them.

 

"Choi Sooyoung" the tall girl responded causing Yuri to inwardly grimace. She heard stories from Tiffany about Sooyoung on how her relationship Jessica is. "Well she left a moment ago..." Yuri said her eyes wanting to shoo off the certain girl. "Then would you talk to me for awhile" Sooyoung asked making everyone curious.

 

 

 

"So what do you want to take about Sooyoung-sshi?" Yuri asked not hiding the venom in her voice. "Please do take care of her" the tall girl surprisingly said. "What do you mean?"

 

"She seems tough outside... she act like she doesn't care... But truthfully she is fragile..." the Choi answered remembering the times she is the one protecting Jessica. That she was Jessica's oasis. Her oasis where she could find peace, where no one can hurt her. But she clearly knows Jessica deserves a much better oasis.

 

"I know you know about 'us'. And I know you clearly have something for her. Even though it isn't clearly love, please do take care of her."

 

"Why are you saying this to me?"

 

"I don't want you to repeat the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter