Hands Interlocked

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh-oh" everyone heard Victoria said that, "Wae? What happened?" Yuri asked as she looked at the girl working across her. "Hmm... well.. Uhm... We ran out of cloth for this dress" she said while lifting the dress with her hand.

 

 

"Hmm... well how about Jessica and Yul will go to the market place to look for the cloth needed!" Sulli suggested, Jessica being a lazy , "Huh? Why us?" she questioned as she lifted her head from her sketch book. "Well.. you and Yul are just designing the clothes for the next clothing line and beside we three are busy with making the clothes" Luna said with a matter of a fact of tone. 

 

Jessica groaned, "Can't she go alone?"  her lazy side kicking in. Yuri pouted, "Jessica the cloths are quite heavy for me to carry!" she wailed like a kid. Jessica sighed, what the other girls stated was purely facts. 

 

"Can't stand up" Jessica said and acted as if she was putting too much effort on standing up causing the other girls to laugh at her. "I didn't know you're that heavy Jessica-sshi!" Victoria said while forcing her laughter to stop. This ticked off the ice princess and stood up immediately, "I'm not that heavy!" Jessica scoffed and grabbed Yuri's hand, "Let's go Yuri-sshi if we want to come back early" and dragged the girl out of the shop. 

 

Jessica might not notice it but Yuri did, she noticed that their hands were interlocked with each other, "So where is the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter