Observant

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11:45 am

 

*Beep Beep*

 

Jessica's phone ring for the nth time today, meanwhile the said girl is just sleeping peacefully. She arrived dead tired at her unit, the tiresome bus ride and the broken elavator made her knees feel weak when she arrived home. She tossed and turned annoyed with her noisy phone.

 

*Beep Beep*

 

Jessica grunted and lazzily reached out for her phone which has been ringing for a lon streak since 11'o clock. She flipped it open and found that she has 25 text messages and 13 phone calls, 15 messages from her co-workes and 10 from her sister, 2 phone calls from Luna, 3 from Victoria, 4 from Yuri, 3 from Krystal and a call from an unknown number. 

 

She sighed, she was definitely late for work, reluctantly standing up from her 'paradise'.

 

 

 

 

"Where the heck is Jessica-sshi?" Luna asked as all of them entered the party, they forgot to give notice to Jessica that there was a party and there shop was invited to it due to its popularity. Sulli shrugged, "Has she picked up?" the said girl asked as she fixed her gown. All of them looked stunning thanks to Yuri's designs and their amazing skills to sew clothes. 

 

"Nope, not even a text message" Yuri answered as she worriedly stared at her phone. "No worries, Jessica-sshi could handle herself" Victoria calmly said though she was worried for Jessica, "Maybe... she overslept?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter