Curiosity

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So how's Jessica with work?" Mrs. Kwon asked her daughter while the two of them locked up the shop. "Hmm... she seems a good designer umma" Yuri replied as she fixed her work table. "She even showed one of her designs and I thought it could go well with our next clothing line" she said putting her folders in a neat stack. 

 

Mrs. Kwon smiled, "It's good that she's coping up with our standards Yul". Yuri nodded and eyed the said girl's desk. It seems a bit messy but she didn't want to touch Jessica's stuff without her permission. Mrs. Kwon finished checking the important stuff, "Yul-ah ready to go?". 

 

Yuri was dragged out of her thoughts when Mrs. Kwon called her. "Ah.. ne umma... Let's go". 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Next Day

 

Yuri was the first one to arrive at the shop since her mother is busy with meeting some clients in the out skirts of Seoul. She entered the same old pinkish room where the staff works. She was surprised to see Jessica to arrive that early, she always get the impression that the "newbies" would usually be late.

 

"Morning Jessica" Yuri greeted with a cheerful smile on her face. "Morning also" Jessica replied shortly as she settled on her work table. The two of them silently work, until Yuri who wasn't that comfortable with the silence in the working area.

 

Yuri stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter