Bright Idea

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri smirked at the random thought in her mind, "Yah! Why are looking like that?" Jessica asked, she quickly notice the change into Yuri's calm personality to a playful one. "Let's go out princess" Yuri said leaving the money for what Jessica ordered and dragged the girl. "Money is on the table keep the change" Yuri said to one of the waiters as she dragged Jessica. 

 

"You haven't heard my answer yet Kwon Yuri" Jessica said as she was being shove inside the car. "Kwon Yuri!" she shouted causing Yuri to cover her ears. "Aish, just calm down okay? I just want to see you smile again" Yuri said driving off to a place that she use to enjoy when she was young. 

 

"So where are we really going?" Jessica asked for the nth time today. Yuri chuckled as she was driving, 'This girl surely has moodswings or perhaps she might be even bipolar' she thought. "I'm going to bring you to a mental hospital to get you checked or even the asylum" Yuri responded jokingly but Jessica took it seriously. "Are you serious? Yah! I'm going to get down" Jessica said as she trying to reach to open the door.

 

Yuri's eyes widen, "Yah! I'm just kidding princess" she said while chuckling. She saw Jessica was already pouting and crossing her arms on her seat. 'Like a kid' 

 

 

"You brought me into an ice rink?" Jessica asked as she eyed the ice rink in front of her. Yuri nodded her head, "Yeah, got a problem with that princess?" the tan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter