Friends?

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:00 pm

 

"Jessica-sshi, wake up!" the tanned girl woke up the blonde beside her. There stop is nearing and their plastic bags to bring were quite heavy, much to Jessica's dismay. Yuri chuckled as she see the ice princess waking up from her deep slumber, "Yah! Sleeping beauty time to go" Yuri said as she picked up 3 bags out of 5 leaving Jessica to carry the other 2. 

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and grabbed the other plastic bags, "Fine, fine Ms. Kwon" Yuri shook her head as the two of them exited the bus. "So we still need to walk?" Jessica asked as she forced her week arms to carry the bags, she is still wobling since she just woke up from her deep sleep. 

 

"If you want to crawl then you may do it" Yuri answered back as she walked ahead. Jessica rolled her eyes and followed Yuri. "Yah! Wait for me!" Jessica said with her high pitched voice. "Well can you walk a little bit faster princess?" Jessica rolled her eyes, "Stop doing that!" Yuri said as they walked together side by side. 

 

"What?" Jessica asked sharply, one thing you must not do when Jessica Jung wakes up is annoy her. "Rolling your eyes, your eyes might roll out of their sockets if you keep doing that princess" Yuri said with a teasing smile. Jessica scoffed, "Oh please, they won't roll out and go to la la land" Jessica answered with a childish smile. 

 

"You really think so, princess?" Yuri asked tilting her head to the side. She n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter