Mushroom

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Yuri paid for the cloth, Jessica unwillinglly helped the other girl, sure Yuri looked much more fit than her but it would be mean of her not to help her. She quickly grabbed the bag on Yuri's right hand but the said girl  just tugged the bag back. Jessica rolled her eyes, "Let me help you" Jessica said. Yuri shook her head, "I can manage Jessica" Yuri said witth a warm smile, Jessica kept tugging on the bag. Meanwhile Tiffany laughed at the scene, this was truly enjoyable for her side. 

 

"Yuri-sshi this won't end until you gave that bag to Sica, she's a persistent one you know!" Tiffany said while smiling with her eye smiles. Yuri inwardly sighed and just gave the bag to Jessica making the girl walked ahead of them. Tiffany laughed, "Jessica is the type of person whose pride is much taller than her height!" and that statement caused Yuri to laugh. 

 

"You seem to know a lot of Jessica" Yuri replied. Tiffany giggled, "Well what do you expect from an old lover and her bestfriend". "You both really had a relationship?" Yuri inquired. Tiffany nodded her head, "It's just a 2 week relationship knowing Sica's old demure. Besides I'm happy within those two weeks. I could say, she was mine" Tiffany said. The two of them watched the smaller girl put a great effort on carrying the heavy bag. 

 

"Mushroom, Yuri! We don't have all day, do we?" Jessica asked her cold side kicking in. "Such a brat" Tiffany mumbled, "So you really had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter