Selfless

Sinful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri tapped her feet as she waited for Tiffany. The said girl called her 3'o clock in the morning asking her if it was fine to have a little chit chat between them. Yuri too depressed just agreed maybe this could get her mind out of the last night conversation. She saw the red haired enter the coffee house.

 

"Am I late?" Tiffany asked as she took a seat in front of Yuri. "Kinda" Yuri said as she looked from her wrist watch. Tiffany laughed as she ordered, "Loving her sure is one hell of a ride" Tiffany said turning serious. The other girl looked at her, when Yuri didn't say a thing Tiffany continued. 

 

"Jessica can be sometimes sweet, she can be a handful a times, cold when she feels like it" Tiffany babbled, "So in short she is somehow... bipolar?" Yuri interrupted. The red haired girl laughed again, "Yeah I guess so... she's been through much, those pair of cold eyes could hide thousand of feelings, years of pain, hidden feelings" 

 

"Why are you saying this to me?" Yuri asked, she was never expecting Tiffany to say those kind of things to her. "Your eyes shouts what your mouth can't... You love Sica" 

 

"N-No I don't" Yuri disagreed, "I only care for her as a friend" she trailed off. "Yes, you do" Tiffany said showing one of her eye smiles, "I might not be the best person to know you... But I can tell you love her... You love and care for her so much"

 

Yuri shook her head, "How are you ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter