Chapter 6.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV 

 

How come they have lunch together?

 

How did they communicate with other? 

 

Are they hiding something? 

 

Or do they have some kind of mutual relationship?

 

These questions keeps repeating on Baekhyun's mind while he was going to his next class. But seriously, he is very curious on how Sehun and Baekhyun became friends. 

 

As he entered his class he saw Taeyeon sitting at the back. 

 

We're classmates again? Baekhyun thinks. 

 

Then he noticed that there are no other vacant chairs except the one chair at the back. He have no choice but to sit beside Taeyeon. 

 

**

 

Taeyeon's POV 

 

I notced that someone sit beside me.  So I looked at that person and its Byun Baekhyun. The guy that I have been avoiding the whole day. 

 

"Hey." He greeted me. 

 

"Uhm, H-hi." I stuttered.

 

"Why are you sitting here?" I opened up a stupid topic since its really awkward because of what happened last night. 

 

"Can't you see there are no more vacant chairs except for this? It's not like I want to sit with you" He smirked. 

 

Ouch. 

 

I suddenly feel a pain in my heart. 

 

Those words are not good to hear especially if those words are coming from the one you love. 

 

"You don't have to be rude, you know." I said as I looked down. 

 

"Me rude? I'm not being rude." He defended himself. 

 

Since when you become like that? Before, you always understands all that I say. 

 

"Yes, you are." Of course. I want to prove him that I'm right. 

 

"No." 

 

"Yes."

 

"No." 

 

"BAEKHYUN AND TAEYEON. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY CLASS, YOU GO OUT!!" We both stopped as the teacher yelled at us and everyone is looking at us. 

 

"But....." 

 

"JUST GO OUT AND GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!"

 

I sighed. We both stand up and goes out of the classroom. The atmosphere between me and him become more awkward. Since no one dares to talk until we arrive the principals office. 

 

 

Principal: So, you have one hour to clean the stock room. That's your punishment. 

 

Stock room? Oh no. I can't. They were dust everywhere and I'm asthmatic. I sighed. 

 

When we arrived at the stock room, we started cleaning. But still no one dares to talk. I use my hanky to cover my nose, but I can't hold it anymore. I'm starting to have difficulties in breathing. 

 

"Just sit down. I'll clean this." Baekhyun said. 

 

"No. It's okay. I'll help you." I insisted.

 

Then he grabs my hand. "Listen to me. Your asthma will get worst. Just sit over there and rest." He said as he drags me to the chair. 

 

"Thanks." I smiled. 

 

Then he get something in his bag and handed me a plastic bottle which has wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter