Chapter 9.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think I still........."

 

Baekhyun paused for a second. Once again, he has second thoughts. 

 

"You think what?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Ahm.. I think I still need to find Jessica. Is she there? We are having a family dinner." Baekhyun asked which cause Taeyeon to sighed in relief. But the same time she feel dissapointed because she expect something that never happened.

 

"Why don't you call or text her?" Taeyeon asked as she flustered a dissapointed expression on her face. 

 

"My phone is dead." Baekhyun lied.

 

*beep beep* 

 

A white Porsche car came in front of Taeyeon's house. 

 

"That's Sehun's car." Baekhyun said. 

 

"Actually, he asked me out." Taeyeon smiled which cause Baekhyun to feel jealous. 

 

As the engine stopped, Sehun comes out of the car. Somehow he feel uneasy when he saw Baekhyun at Taeyeon's house. He feel that something fishy is going on. 

 

"Oh hyung. Why are you here?" Sehun asked while walking towards them. 

 

"I came here to find Jessica since we are having a family dinner. I can't contact her because my battery is dead." Baekhyun lied. 

 

"Want me to call her?" Sehun offers. 

 

"No, Thanks. I won't take so much time since your having a date and I don't want to ruin it." Baekhyun smiled which cause Sehun to chuckled. While Taeyeon was just silent as hell.

 

"So... I should head home. I have a family dinner to attend to." Baekhyun said. 

 

"Bye, Hyung." Sehun smiled. While Taeyeon just watched Baekhyun entered his Black Mercedes-Benz car and drove away.

 

When Baekhyun was out of their sight. Sehun turn around and jaw dropped when he saw Taeyeon.

 

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon became conscious because of the way Sehun stare at her. 

 

"You are so beautiful, Taeyeon-ah." Sehun said which cause the girl to blush.

 

"T-Thanks." Taeyeon said as she looked down to cover her red face. 

 

Sehun cleared his throat to catch her attention. "Shall we?" Sehun asked as he reached his hand which Taeyeon gladly hold his hand. They both started to walk towards the white Porsche and drove off of their destination. 

 

"So what are we doing today?" Taeyeon asked. 

 

"It's a secret. Don't worry, I have plans for today." Sehun asked without looking at her since he is busy in driving. 

 

It is actually a long drive. It took 30 minutes until they arrive to their destination. They both arrived at a big luxurious restaurant. Taeyeon jaw dropped when she saw how big and beautiful the restaurant is. 

 

"Noona. Please close your eyes." Sehun smiled.

 

"Do I really have to?" Taeyeon said which cause Sehun to chuckled at her cuteness.

 

"Yes, noona. It's a surprise." Sehun smiled. 

 

"Okay, then." When Taeyeon agreed, Sehun put both of his hands to Taeyeon's eyes and escorted her inside. When they got inside, Sehun removed his hands from Taeyeon's eyes.

 

"Surprise!" Sehun exclaimed when Taeyeon opens her eye.

 

Inside the restaurant, there is one table covered with a blue cloth at the center with two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter