Chapter 12.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun, I can explain."

 

"You don't have too. I need to go, noona. Sorry for avoiding you this past few days. I just need space."

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

Taeyeon walked around the hallway while looking down without noticing the people she passed by. She's definetly out of her mind overthinking about Sehun. Feeling guilty for what she did. To be honest, she miss him.

 

While walking, Baekhyun saw her and expected that she will say 'HI' to him. But instead, she just passed by and continue to walk while her eyes focused on her footsteps.

 

"You'll get in danger if you walk like that." Said Baekhyun in a soft tone of his voice enough for Taeyeon to hear.

 

Taeyeon turn around in excitement as she was expecting Sehun. "Sehu--" Her excitement goes away as she saw Baekhyun in front of him. "Oh, Baekhyun-ah."

 

Baekhyun brows tightened. "Are you okay?"

 

"I'm f-fine." She cleared . "I got to go. Bye." Taeyeon turn around and started to walk, but she stopped as Baekhyun stood abruptly in front of her.

 

"It seems that you're out on your mind." Said Baekhyun.

 

"I'm just.... I'm just tired. It's just lack of sleep the past few days because of our exams." Taeyeon lied.

 

After she let out her statement, he grab her wrist and started to drag her.

 

"W-Where are we going?" Taeyeon asked while flinching her arms away, but she failed.

 

He tightened his grip. "You need a break, Taeyeon."

 

While the two leave the campus, they didn't know that Sehun saw the whole thing. He just stood at the corner waiting for them to dissapear in his sight.

 

"Hey. You okay?" Kai appears as he tapped Sehun's shoulder.

 

" Kai. You scared the hell out of me." Sehun startled at Kai's sudden appearance.

 

Kai laugh to his friend's expression. "I just saw you standing in that corner, I was about to greet you, but then I notice, you was about to cry."

 

Sehun didn't muttered a word, instead he just looked down.

 

"You know what? You shouldn't let her go. You shouldn't give up." Kai said in soft tone of his voice.

 

Sehun looked up and sigh. "It's better this way."

 

"Better, my ." Kai smirked. "You are even killing yourself."

 

Sehun flustered a force smile. "She needs him. They need each other. And I know Baekhyun hyung will take good care of her."

**

 

"Why you'd bring me here? I'm not in the mood to enjoy." Taeyeon pouted.

 

Baekhyun c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter