Chapter 16.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Childhood friend?"

 

"De. Remember Im Yoona?" 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

It's Saturday evening when the Byun's family arrived at the Im's residence. They are here for dinner and of course to discuss about the business and the arrange marriage. As they stepped in, Baekhyun felt nervous cause he will meet his fiance or soon to be his wife.

 

"Welcome guys!" Mrs. Im greeted them as they entered the mansion.

 

"Hey. It's been a while." Mr. Im and Mr. Byun shake hands while Mrs. Im and Mrs. Byun both smiled at each other. And Baekhyun? Oh well, he's at the side while eyes is looking for someone. 

 

"Don't worry, Baek. She will come down later." Mrs. Im chuckled while Baekhyun just replied with a smile.

 

"Let's eat our dinner first. Shall we?" Mr. Im suggested and all of them agreed and started to took their seats.

 

"So, Baekhyun. How are you? I bet you miss our daughter." Mr. Im giggled.

 

"Oh, She's here." Mr. Im exclaimed causing everyone to turn their heads and look at the girl who just entered the dining room.

 

Baekhyun was stunned to see Yoona infront of her. She's wearing a red dress with a pair of red heels. Yes, he admit that she's beautiful. 

 

"Annyeong!" Yoona bowed with a cheerful smile flustered on her face, and Baekhyun's parents started to compliment how beautiful she is. 

 

"Yoona, take a seat beside Baekhyun." Mr. Im said. Yoona glance at Baekhyun who's been staring at her. Their eyes met and they exchange an awkward smile. 

 

Yoona took a seat on Baekhyun's side and glance again at him. "Hi." 

 

"Hey. You look beautiful." Baekhyun smiled. 

 

"T-thanks." Yoona smiled and directly looked away since her cheeks is turning to red. 

 

While eating their dinner, their parents was noisy as ever. While Yoona and Baekhyun was just silently eating their food since it's awkward for them to start a conversation. 

 

"Yoona, you should go to the our swimming pool at the back. Take Baekhyun with you since you have to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter