Chapter 8.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 2pm in a Saturday Afternoon when Taeyeon woke up. She let out a heavy yawn as she stretched both of her arms. 

 

"Finally, it's Saturday." Taeyeon muttered while rubbing her eyes. A normal thing that a teenager will do when they woke up is to check their phone. So, Taeyeon opens her phone and saw an unexpected text message from someone. She blushed when she saw the name of her crush. Of course, who will not blush if your crush texted you? 

 

From: Oh Sehun. 9:14am.

Annyeong Noona! I guess you are still sleeping. Jessica once told me that you are a such a sleepy head. Haha. Anyway, are you free today? Let's have a Saturdate

 

Taeyeon smiled while reading the message. And even blushed more when she reads the word Saturdate with a heart. Taeyeon quickly position herself in a sitting position so that she can easily reply to the text message of Sehun. 

 

To: Sehun

Sorry for the very late reply. Just woke up. Haha. A date? Sounds good. :) 

From: Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon pressed the send button and squealed due to excitement. While Sehun on the other side was already jumping on his bed when he recieves Taeyeon's reply. 

 

I'll pick you up at 6pm. See you later, Noona. :)

- Sehun

See you too! :) 

-Taeyeon

 

After a minutes of texting to each other, Taeyeon glance at her clock and count how many hours she have to prepare. Since its 2pm, Taeyeon has 4 hours to prepare. She stood up from her bed and walks to her closet to search for her outfit for tonight. 

 

"Geez. I don't know what to wear." Taeyeon face palmed. "Maybe I should call, Jessica." Taeyeon grabs her phone and dialed Jessica's number. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"HEY JESS! CAN YOU COME OVER TO MY HOUSE?! I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!" Taeyeon shouted on the phone which cause Jessica to grab her phone away from her ear. 

 

"Ya! Why are you yelling?" Jessica asked in a frustated tone of her voice. 

 

"Oh sorry. Guess what, Jess? Sehun asked me on a date." Taeyeon squealed.

 

"OH MY GOD! REALLY?" Jessica shouted as she feel happy for best friend. 

 

"Look who's shouting." Taeyeon said which made them both bursted into laughter. 

 

"So, that's why you really need my help. Don't worry I'll be there. Give me 10 minutes. Bye!" Jessica said as she hung up and directly go to Taeyeon's house. 

 

 

After 15 minutes of waiting, Jessica finally arrive at Taeyeon's crib. As usual, they both spend their bonding times at Taeyeon's roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter