Chapter 20.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa?" Said Yoona as her father answered the call.

 

"I want our engagement party to be next week." 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Goodmorning, son." Mr. Byun greeted his son who just took a seat beside her mother.

 

"Hey, dad. Goodmorning, mom." Baekhyun greeted his parents and started to eat his breakfast.

 

"Son, your engagement party will be next week." Mr. Byun said as he sip on his coffee.

 

After hearing his father's statement, he choked and looked up to his dad. "What?! Engagement party?!"

 

"Honey, isn't it too early? They should finish there studies first before marrying." Mrs. Byun said as she held her husband's hand.

 

"Mom's right." Baekhyun's brows knitted. "Mom, do something about it."

 

"Look, we can't do anything about it." Mr. Byun shrugs. "The Im's requested it."

 

"Oh god. This is bull, dad." Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

"Baekhyun." Mrs. Byun's brows knitted. "Watch your words."

 

Baekhyun groaned in frustration. "I can't stand this ty conversation anymore. I'm going to school." He stood up and exits the house, while his parents just let out a heavy sighed.

 

Baekhyun parked his car outside the school and was about to go out of the car, but was stopped when he saw Sehun and Taeyeon entered the school's gate. 

 

He stare at them and felt jealous when Sehun put her arms on Taeyeon's shoulders and both of them were happily talking to each other. Baekhyun just looked at them until they were out of his sight. 

 

He let out a heavy sighed and groaned in frustration. 

 

If I'm not just stupid, maybe I have Taeyeon on my arms right now. Baekhyun thought.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

It's already lunch time when Baekhyun and Yoona were at the cafeteria, sitting next to each other. Baekhyun just hopelessly eating his lunch while listening to Yoona, who has been spazzing about their engagement party. 

 

"The theme should be blue and white. And we should invite more guests, and the place should be perfect. We should also---" 

 

"Yoona.." He cuts her. "Why does our engagement party have to be this early?" 

 

Yoona shrugs. "Simply, because I love you. And I don't want other girls to steal you from me." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter