Chapter 18.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, I'm here to fetch my fiance."

 

"Fi-Fiance?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

"What?!" Jessica exclaimed as she put the chopsticks on the plate. "How come he already had a fiance?! And that girl.... What's her name again?"

 

"Yoona.." Taeyeon said in a soft tone of her voice.

 

"Oh right, Yoona." Jessica rolled her eyes in frustration. "She better be nice or else I will punch her. Not just her but also my stupid cousin." Said Jessica as she pick the chopsticks and started to eat.

 

"She's nice, to be honest. And she's also pretty. Baekhyun deserve someone like her... and not like me." After finishing her sentence a tear dropped from her cheeks. 

 

Jessica's brows knitted. "Taeng, don't you ever compare yourself to her. And to be honest, you're the one who deserve someone better. You don't deserve someone who is stupid like Baekhyun, you know. " 

 

Instead of answering, Taeyeon just looked aside as she wipe her tears. While Jessica looked at her and let out a heavy sighed. 

 

"Ya.." Jessica gently nugde her arms. "Eat now. You can't just skip lunch. You have to eat or else you'll get hospitalized again." Said Jessica as she noticed her friend, not touching her own food. 

 

"I'll be fine, Jess. And I'm not in the mood to eat." Taeyeon said as she flustered a force smile. 

 

Jessica just sighed and watched her bestfriend who's head is down. 

 

"Oh, Sehun-ah." Taeyeon looked up when she hear Jessica called Sehun's name. 

 

"Annyeong, noona." He greeted the both of them as he took a seat beside Taeyeon. 

 

"Noona, I bought your favorite bubble tea." Sehun handed her the strawberry bubble tea to Taeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon crept a smile and slowly grabs the tea. 

 

"Oops." Taeyeon looked up when Sehun grabs the bubble tea away from her. "You can't have this if you're not going to eat your lunch first." 

 

Taeyeon pouted. "Ya~ I don't feel like eating, you know." 

 

"Noona, skipping meals is not good to your health." Said Sehun as he holds the ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter